Strick 9

Seabrook, TX

#37785 Mar 4, 2013
Future past tense.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#37786 Mar 4, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...

300 million people killed by their own governments ---after they had been disarmed. Gun control works?
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, I totally agree with your post. Mike, can't see the forest for the trees. He has bought into everything anyone with a (D) by their name says, including the POTUS and he actually believes them. His downfall will be putting his trust instead of his own well being into the hands of people that don't give two hoots in the wind about him. When the POTUS makes the comment that he can kill citizens of the country at will he has been elected to lead and someone like Mike doesn't give pause to such a remark, you've got to wonder if the guy is playing with a full deck.

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

#37787 Mar 4, 2013
emlu wrote:
The Iraq Resolution or the Iraq War Resolution (formally the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002,
Yea, the only good thing that came out of that resolution along with the Twitt campaign was that the American people got to see first hand what fantastic liars you bunch really are.

RepubliCONS=Shuckin' a nubbin'

Penrose, NC

#37788 Mar 4, 2013
Itzwitchy wrote:
Actually, Allen? The answer to both questions of "Where's the beef and/or the B.S?" is the same....Texas.
:)
Hear, hear. You know what they say? Everything is bigger in Texass;)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#37789 Mar 4, 2013
Itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now. Don't be a crabby-pants, Missy. It may be Monday but we all know such attitude is 'unchristianlike' when someone else wishes you a good morning.
If you take me too seriously or literally all the time? It only eggs me on and makes me text wicked things perhaps only I think are really, really funny.
It is what it is.
Egg this, bite me. I don't "take" you at all. I'm glad it entices you because your an easy one. Your condescending, blatantly. That makes you easy and "unchristian like".

Location hidden

#37790 Mar 4, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can attest to that truth.

Location hidden

#37791 Mar 4, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hear, Here, and There, They'er,
Strick 9

Seabrook, TX

#37792 Mar 4, 2013
Man is a dangerous animal.
Strick 9

Seabrook, TX

#37793 Mar 4, 2013
Understanding of science, technology.No understanding, of self.
Itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#37794 Mar 4, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Egg this, bite me. I don't "take" you at all. I'm glad it entices you because your an easy one. Your condescending, blatantly. That makes you easy and "unchristian like".
Come on, emlu. Lighten up, sugar... I don't have much to add to my previous posts to you other than 'It is what it is'. Enter at your own risk, darlin'. After declining all the well intentioned invitations so many other Republicans have extended me to their mind-f*** parties over all these years? There comes a point where I get fed up enough to crash it, trash it and be the last one to turn off the lights as I'm walking out the door. The pen can indeed be mightier than the sword.

Let's not go there, whaddayasay? Now, it's a beautiful day in my neighborhood! How about yours?

If some of you people have an 'A game'? Step it up, willya?
Itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#37795 Mar 4, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Egg this, bite me. I don't "take" you at all. I'm glad it entices you because your an easy one. Your condescending, blatantly. That makes you easy and "unchristian like".
I thought I'd be kind and not point out both places where you misspell 'you're'. I've changed my mind...You're just a meannie!!!

Location hidden

#37796 Mar 4, 2013
Itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, emlu. Lighten up, sugar... I don't have much to add to my previous posts to you other than 'It is what it is'. Enter at your own risk, darlin'. After declining all the well intentioned invitations so many other Republicans have extended me to their mind-f*** parties over all these years? There comes a point where I get fed up enough to crash it, trash it and be the last one to turn off the lights as I'm walking out the door. The pen can indeed be mightier than the sword.
Let's not go there, whaddayasay? Now, it's a beautiful day in my neighborhood! How about yours?
If some of you people have an 'A game'? Step it up, willya?
Catch up, I'm not a repub, not your sugar, don't give a crap about your party, pen or sword and I really don't care about your "mindf..., although I can see why you would be easy. So go ahead and turn off the lights and close the door quietly please.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37798 Mar 4, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Catch up, I'm not a repub, not your sugar, don't give a crap about your party, pen or sword and I really don't care about your "mindf..., although I can see why you would be easy. So go ahead and turn off the lights and close the door quietly please.
Lu, itsawitchy isn't all that smart, stop responding to her. You could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and sh@t smarter statements than she makes.

Location hidden

#37799 Mar 4, 2013
Itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I'd be kind and not point out both places where you misspell 'you're'. I've changed my mind...You're just a meannie!!!
Correct

Penrose, NC

#37800 Mar 4, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lu, itsawitchy isn't all that smart, stop responding to her. You could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and sh@t smarter statements than she makes.
A wishbone ain't no substitute for a backbone.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37801 Mar 4, 2013
TSF wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch_p opup?v=0sujnvIV4g4
300 million people killed by their own governments ---after they had been disarmed. Gun control works?
<quoted text>
TSF, good video.
waco tx

Houston, TX

#37802 Mar 4, 2013
Jeff wrote:
Any body know spoon.
hey man you around any place? got some news for ye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pop Warner football Tue Wow2 23
Board of Elections proposes new early voting plan Tue Ace Davis 5
The Range at Lake Norman - thumbs down (Nov '11) Oct 19 Scott 48
Tim Branch (Jun '09) Oct 8 update 27
Minor Pro Basketball is Coming to HuntersVille,Nc Oct 3 HuntersVille Pro ... 1
Deputies charge man for 2010 breaking and entering Sep '14 movingon 1
Sirens on McCoy rd? Huntersville NC 28078 Sep '14 Wycodude15 2
Huntersville Dating
Find my Match

Huntersville Jobs