LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD

Waxhaw, NC

#1 Apr 20, 2011
I HAVE A VERY STUPID question.What in the world is wrong with people?Dont get me wrong, it is none of my business what people do with their own lives,but dam give me a break.I am talking about crack.It is taking control over peoples lives,and it scares me to death.I AM JUST SAYING..........
concerned in trailer park

Waxhaw, NC

#2 Jun 14, 2011
i know how you feel,,this trailer park is full of drugs,pain pills,coke,heroin,,and now crack,,and the girls that are druggies will do anything to get it,,lacey mowerer is the biggest hoe in our neighborhood,i seen her trying to trade off sex for crack,,she walks the streets all night long,looking for someone that has drugs,shes the lowest form of a female there is,,stan brooks and vic his neighbor are 2 of the biggest dealers in the neighborhood,,why cant the police catch these people????this really is a bad neighborhood to raise our kids in,,
LIL RED RIDING HOOD

United States

#3 Jul 17, 2011
that is exactly why i left that place.dont get me wrong,there is some good people there,but are some really bad things going on there.i left a couple of months ago and people is going around saying i am turning people in for drugs,i could care less who is doing what.to set the record straight i dont give a dam,if you want to kill yourself,go right ahead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eleven indicted on felony drug charges Oct 18 MeJustMe 2
Community MEETING- General Dollar-Pumpkin Center Oct 17 posted 1
Varsity Football Lincoln County Schools Oct 17 posted 2
News Deputies: Woman stole rings from home where she... Oct 14 poster 5
Lin.Co. SCHEDULED MANDATORY WATER RESTRICTIONS Sep 29 poster 1
What color Sep 28 Sherri 1
News Drivers block emergency lanes on I-77, keeping ... Sep 27 Nancy Stonehouse 1

Huntersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntersville Mortgages