Jerry Springer & Maury TV shows

Posted in the Huntersville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12

“Mutt Romney say's I'm a bum.”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I wonder why they don't just move their studios to some cotton field in N Carolina??? ALL their "guests" are from N Carolina anyway.
AJAX

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

a47percenter wrote:
I wonder why they don't just move their studios to some cotton field in N Carolina??? ALL their "guests" are from N Carolina anyway.
You should be working instead of home watching TV. Get a job I am sick of supporting people who will not work!!!

“Mutt Romney say's I'm a bum.”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AJAX wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be working instead of home watching TV. Get a job I am sick of supporting people who will not work!!!
Nooooooo, UPU get to work, work OVERTIME all you can, and pay your'e taxes! FOR ME!!!
AJAX

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

a47percenter wrote:
<quoted text>
Nooooooo, UPU get to work, work OVERTIME all you can, and pay your'e taxes! FOR ME!!!
If anyone votes for someone that enables this type of attitude there is no help for you or for the rest of us. Use your brain people

“Mutt Romney say's I'm a bum.”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AJAX wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone votes for someone that enables this type of attitude there is no help for you or for the rest of us. Use your brain people
LMAO....I worked all me life and am now retired. I paid taxes all my life. I served my country. I earned my retirement. Gotta problem with that? Boo-hoo. Now, get to work. Whiner.

“Proud to be Yankee”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

a47percenter wrote:
I wonder why they don't just move their studios to some cotton field in N Carolina??? ALL their "guests" are from N Carolina anyway.
PRICELESS!!!(and true).
AJAX

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

a47percenter wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO....I worked all me life and am now retired. I paid taxes all my life. I served my country. I earned my retirement. Gotta problem with that? Boo-hoo. Now, get to work. Whiner.
You are not a 47 percenter just an idiot

“Mutt Romney say's I'm a bum.”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AJAX wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a 47 percenter just an idiot
Being retired, collecting Social Security and by his definition I AM a 47%'er.
AJAX

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 26, 2012
 
a47percenter wrote:
<quoted text>
Being retired, collecting Social Security and by his definition I AM a 47%'er.
No you are not you are an uninformed lib. with no idea of what you are talking about. But you get all of your information from shows like Springer and Leno. Good luck living in that vacuum

“Mutt Romney say's I'm a bum.”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AJAX wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are not you are an uninformed lib. with no idea of what you are talking about. But you get all of your information from shows like Springer and Leno. Good luck living in that vacuum
Yea, thats it. You might wanna go back to bed. Also; get some rope ready for yourself; Obama's gonna B-slap Mutt in the elections.
AJAX

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 26, 2012
 
a47percenter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, thats it. You might wanna go back to bed. Also; get some rope ready for yourself; Obama's gonna B-slap Mutt in the elections.
See what I mean you are just like Obummer you have no points to argue so you make this about small things. Why would someone vote for this guy after 4 years of failure? Because you are uninformed and only know what the View tells you you should know. Typical lib and a complete idiot.

“Mutt Romney say's I'm a bum.”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jeesh now theyre showing up on the Steve Wilkos show!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Huntersville Discussions

Search the Huntersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 7 min TSF 49,342
Loud Boom heard at 10:00 pm (Nov '08) 6 hr Hollister 5
anybody (Sep '13) Apr 14 Still looking 2
Burn Boot Camp Apr 13 LadyTruth 40
Mom has son arrested for growing marijuana (Feb '09) Apr 9 Malcolm III 30
Review: Impeccable Paws (Jan '10) Apr 7 Briana Schnople 8
need help Apr 2 tbtn 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntersville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Huntersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••