punky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

They are all in-breds....in other words, their family tree is straight up and does not branch at all. GEEZ!!
breeden

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

I wonder if the person posting this stuff is having trouble coming up with names...
AREA ON AGING

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

That brenda that drives that van stays on her cell phone while she is driving and on her laptop talking online to people all day long while she is suppose to be focused on transporting patients. This is VERY UNSAFE.
birthday spankings

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Is it time for a birthday spanking or what?
too bad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

2 bad Breeden isnt here to sing to u today but thats ur fault
brennis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Now see...u didnt even THINK of that, did ya BEETLEJUICE??
letter opener

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

What r u delivering at lunch today...chicago style or chili cheese?
att AREA ON AGING

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Brenda has been bragging about breaking into to peoples safes and stealing their cash. She is nothing but a piece of white trash. Also, dont let her near ur credit cards cuz she will get ur number and make illegal charges on it. Thats why her nickname is CREDIT CARD SCANDAL. ATTENTION AREA ON AGING...SHE WILL STEAL FROM YOUR CLIENTS EVERY CHANCE SHE GETS.
letter opener

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Tell dennis to have a great day at work. Hope the cops bust yall in ur METH LABS TODAY. they should surprise ya with a visit and "swab" ur basement and the rest of ur junkyard for evidence!
hearing test

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Brenda loves playing with high frequencies and playing mind games. U need to be careful what u wish for because it just might come true. If u wanna see me so bad, grow some BALLZ and stop playing cat and mouse u freaking meth-head. Making jokes about destroying peoples families isnt funny. Thats exactly one of the main reasons breden jade howard is dead...along with the fact that u killed her with ur excessive meth use during ur pregnancy. Ur extreme drug binges from thurs-mondays and staying out all night long running around with danny is gonna cause yall alot of problems!
tungin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Dennis eugenes favorite past time...just not with bren. Ur just a USED bug to him

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Y'all muh fckers are obsessed over this Brenda person! Who ever she is, she have really butt hurt you muh fckers! Lol that sht's funny.
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Did she "butt hurt" someone? Brenda...ur mind games are sinking ya faster and faster. But ur doin a great job so keep it up. I love watching u self-destruct.
Rokeshi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Dennis told me that brenda looks like ROKESHI in a THONG and that she gives him the STINK-FACE!
hump day

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Look into my eyes and know this...WEDNESDAY IS HUMP DAY! Poor u Bren!(But u know everything dont u BRENDA?? Cant u READ people's minds....literally???) Does that make u SMART or dumb as hell? U shouldnt be threatening to "GUT" people...thats just wrong. Why do u always want to destroy peoples lives? R u that miserable in ur own body,marriage, home and world that u have to constantly be messing around in other's lives?? DONT THROW STONES WHEN UR LIVING IN A GLASS HOUSE!
vitalis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Is beetlejuices husband wearing VITALIS in his hair now or is that natural oils? Goodness, i could start an oil company with that crap.
vday

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Justice for Breden
big mistake

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Brenda, why dont u explain to everyone why u r threatening to hurt a 14 y/o BOY???
who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Who is his other woman? I saw him with a YOUNG woman. Def not his wife cuz she looks way too old
luv2dance

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Ktp has a wife that lies nonstop to him about what she is really doing. No wonder he isnt faithful. L8tr

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of57
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hunter Discussions

Search the Hunter Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 min Answer Man 28,747
looking for a friend 6 hr Bop it 37
What is done in dark will come to light 6 hr Yep 4
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr Crazy 934
Stewarts "wife" 18 hr Salty 10
valerie ramero Sat Not Hard 2
Larry Romero is the father. Sat Larry Bob 10
•••
•••