Do u like solar lites?
danny

Garland, TX

#3 Jan 11, 2013
Skanky, trashy Howards
urfantasy

Dallas, TX

#4 Jan 13, 2013
Just what do u postal guys deliver these days besides the mail???
g-spot

Dallas, TX

#5 Jan 15, 2013
Gman knows all about that g-spot. HAVE MERCY!!
yummy

Dallas, TX

#6 Jan 15, 2013
Its the creamiest and dreamiest...and its not macaroni and cheese either HONEY BOO BOO!
ugliest arms

Dallas, TX

#7 Jan 15, 2013
Gurl plz! It isn't the arms that MY GMAN is interstested in!!
too short

Dallas, TX

#8 Jan 15, 2013
Don't fight the feelin
playboy

Dallas, TX

#9 Jan 16, 2013
I saw him at the xxx store with a sexy blonde that looked like a barbie
Brenda

Arlington, TX

#10 Jan 17, 2013
I'm his wife and we like to "zoom" cordless phones, microwaves and anything with a "frequency" that can used as a listening device and will amplify sound. Beware citizens...brenda and dennis howard and their family LOVE to listen in to ur MOST PRIVATE THOUGHTS AND CONVERSATIONS using these illegal tactics.
duhhhhh

Arlington, TX

#11 Jan 17, 2013
Don't 4get what they do to cell phones
his fav thongs

United States

#12 Jan 18, 2013
Well, his wife doesn't look good in thongs so he has to look at me instead. Brenda, granny panties are not in style but neither r those jeans u wear all the time.
smarty

Trenton, TN

#13 Jan 18, 2013
His wife wears DEPENDS cuz she has INCONTINENT episodes now that she is OLD and prolapsed! Maybe that's why her jeans look like that on her BIG BUTT!!
IGTS

United States

#14 Jan 19, 2013
smarty wrote:
His wife wears DEPENDS cuz she has INCONTINENT episodes now that she is OLD and prolapsed! Maybe that's why her jeans look like that on her BIG BUTT!!
inĚcomĚpeĚtent ....better word choice.
true

Trenton, TN

#15 Jan 19, 2013
Its so nice to know that other folks realize how IGNORANT Brenda is. Dennis is just as bad....heck, their ENTIRE FAMILY is eat up with IGNORANCE AND METH! Some things never change. Their NETWORK of FILTH is sickening.
heartbeat

Trenton, TN

#16 Jan 19, 2013
All I can say is...waiting on the cold hard truth to be exposed with EVERY BEAT OF MY HEART AND EVERY BREATH THAT I TAKE!!
hello

Dallas, TX

#17 Jan 19, 2013
Maybe u should get ur PULSE AND RESPIRATIONS checked out by a REAL DOCTOR AND NURSE instead of the LOVE DOCTOR....don't have a HEART ATTACK!! The MALINTENT around here is THICK!!!
marden kelden

Dallas, TX

#18 Jan 19, 2013
Oh no...not her again! Listen up...marijuana and meth mathematics 101...nothin into nothin leaves nothin!!
daniel lee

Tyler, TX

#19 Jan 20, 2013
Can't believe dennis has put up with brenda all these years. If he knew half the crap she has done and hasn't been honest about hardly anything...then he wouldn't risk his federal job over her. U should check more into what she was doin during the days when she didn't work. She is causing every bit of ur troubles. WAKE UP!
whodis

Irving, TX

#20 Jan 21, 2013
Does the mail not run today?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hunter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 28 min WARRIOR 29,899
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 31 min WARRIOR 10,066
stewart coburn 6 hr Sad sad 14
Crystie CiCi Clemons 11 hr Mike 2
kg 14 hr dontworry 4
complain on Kroger 1-800-krogers (Apr '12) Sep 29 fix it please 30
who is he? Sep 28 just wondering 1
Hunter Dating
Find my Match

Hunter Jobs

Hunter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hunter News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hunter