Why is everyone so mad at Reema?
Dr Pill

Holly Grove, AR

#21 Jan 16, 2013
Who would want a woman who had more guys privates stuck in her than a truck stop urinal?
Grillin

Oklahoma City, OK

#22 Jan 16, 2013
No one. That's why she can't keep a dude.
LOL

Oklahoma City, OK

#23 Jan 17, 2013
kaylynn wrote:
i use to work with her...and i can say shes a nice young lady! dnt let these haters and jealous people get u down!! everbody has had there wild days and sooo what if her kids dont have the same daddy!!! mine dnt, and thats no ones bussniess. also what kind of people r yall to get onhere and start shit bout her and expecially her kids... they cant even take up for there selves, keep kids out of drama! i love ya reema!!
Haters? Jealous? What are these people being jealous and hating on? Is it that she has four kids working on number 5? Her sonic job? Or the multiple times she gets laid every week by different men? Or how smart she is to continuously have children with losers that have nothing to do with her or the kids? Let's advertise that it's completely ok for the children to have different fathers! So when they are old enough to realize and think about stuff, they can say 'omg, Mom slept with Bob and Bill and Steve and John, at the least, in this amount of time.' You might want to reconsider how you carry yourself and explain to your children why they are only half related instead of boasting and saying that it's ok they have different daddies! You're just about as dumb as they come.
Qualified

United States

#24 Jan 31, 2013
She's a non factor!!!! Then get on Facebook like we making her proud acknowledging that she a sloppy whore...bitch yu care bc if yu didn't, yu wouldn't have made the status! We all know yu insecure! But if I had 4 kids & possibly 1 on the way shid I would cut myself to hahahaha
Nutty Bar

Oklahoma City, OK

#25 Feb 6, 2013
She need to go to a nut house
Yo Mama

Little Rock, AR

#26 Feb 7, 2013
SHE'S A SLUT AND WE ALL KNOW IT, BUT SOMEONE HAS TO SERVE THE PURPOSE.
Prefer proper grammar

Tampa, FL

#27 Mar 15, 2015
Uneducated and foul nasty mouth is all she is. Does she use that foul language around all those kids of hers? That's a crying shame to have a mother that talks like that
Nate

Tampa, FL

#28 Mar 15, 2015
Prefer proper grammar wrote:
Uneducated and foul nasty mouth is all she is. Does she use that foul language around all those kids of hers? That's a crying shame to have a mother that talks like that
shes just very ghetto
Drandy

Tampa, FL

#29 Mar 16, 2015
Nate wrote:
<quoted text>shes just very ghetto
anybody that will cuss like that just over a chicken sandwich not having what you ordered on it has no morals. And who is she to be telling sonic workers to get an education? Did she even finish high school before she made a career of popping out babies that government has to feed. People getting food stamps shouldn't be eating out anyway. They should have their lazy asses home cooking and eating that free food instead of griping and cussing about food prepared for them
Nope

Flushing, NY

#30 Mar 16, 2015
I will say this much for her....... At least she doesn't try to have these posts deleted about her like Frost does.
Yep

Tampa, FL

#31 Mar 16, 2015
Nope wrote:
I will say this much for her....... At least she doesn't try to have these posts deleted about her like Frost does.
that's only because she's too damn dumb
Sunny

Tampa, FL

#32 Mar 16, 2015
She's just very nasty and doesn't know any better. She oughta just keep her mouth shut instead of showing her ignorance everytime she opens her mouth
JustSaying

Lawton, OK

#33 Mar 25, 2015
This is pathetic. This female is married and pregnant with her husbands child. She has a past, but leave it there. She is clearly trying to right her wrongs. She slept with my husband while me and him were together but you don't see me talking shit. When people try to change and do better, encourage them. This is why people in Brinkley never get there shit together. Because even when they try, people like you all have to keep running your mouths about what is old news and male them think changing isn't possible.
CHSgirl06

Vilonia, AR

#34 Mar 31, 2015
Now she's having a baby shower with alcohol and adult themed games. Way to set an example for your children. Make it all about yourself. Terrible unfit mother is what she is.
Tres

Tampa, FL

#36 Mar 31, 2015
CHSgirl06 wrote:
Now she's having a baby shower with alcohol and adult themed games. Way to set an example for your children. Make it all about yourself. Terrible unfit mother is what she is.
alcohol at a baby shower is pathetic and I wonder if she had to sell some of her food stamps to buy the alcohol?
Flower girl

Tampa, FL

#37 Mar 31, 2015
CHSgirl06 wrote:
everything is definitely always all about her and she sits on that fat ass all day thinking of new things for her puppet Megan D to do for Her. Haha
dodo

Brinkley, AR

#38 May 13, 2015
Nate wrote:
<quoted text>shes just very ghetto
Yes, but she can give one hell of a BJ
Megan Duboise

United States

#39 May 14, 2015
Flower girl wrote:
<quoted text>everything is definitely always all about her and she sits on that fat ass all day thinking of new things for her puppet Megan D to do for Her. Haha
Lawd Hammercy!! Reema!! We are Topix Famous!! Someone call Barbara Walters and Oprah! I'm ready to give my interview!!

I don't want to live on this planet anymore with you people! My heart is bleeding, it's so broken, what shall I ever do?!! First I'm a whore on Topix and now I'm a puppet (I wasn't aware being there for my bestie made me a puppet...but hey whatever--yo, Reema can you loosen that left string? My foot is going to sleep).

You people really need to get a life and get off the Internet--go outside, get some fresh air, plant a garden, wash your car, read a book (preferably an English book and a dictionary), spend some time with YOUR KIDS instead of talking shit on the Internet, get a job, go see your momma, for the love of all that is holy get YOU some business. You should be too busy mowing your own grass to notice how green someone else's is.

You can keep chewing on Reema's name and my name all you want if that's what brings satisfaction to your small, insignificant, miserable lives, I mean it's a free country but I'm gonna be over here worrying about Megan. I don't know about the rest of yall but I'm grateful for my haters, means I'm doing something right. Hate on, assholes.
Doughnut Sex

United States

#40 May 14, 2015
Megan Duboise wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawd Hammercy!! Reema!! We are Topix Famous!! Someone call Barbara Walters and Oprah! I'm ready to give my interview!!
I don't want to live on this planet anymore with you people! My heart is bleeding, it's so broken, what shall I ever do?!! First I'm a whore on Topix and now I'm a puppet (I wasn't aware being there for my bestie made me a puppet...but hey whatever--yo, Reema can you loosen that left string? My foot is going to sleep).
You people really need to get a life and get off the Internet--go outside, get some fresh air, plant a garden, wash your car, read a book (preferably an English book and a dictionary), spend some time with YOUR KIDS instead of talking shit on the Internet, get a job, go see your momma, for the love of all that is holy get YOU some business. You should be too busy mowing your own grass to notice how green someone else's is.
You can keep chewing on Reema's name and my name all you want if that's what brings satisfaction to your small, insignificant, miserable lives, I mean it's a free country but I'm gonna be over here worrying about Megan. I don't know about the rest of yall but I'm grateful for my haters, means I'm doing something right. Hate on, assholes.
Actually I would rather hook up with you sometime when you get a chance Megan.
Tom Bodet

Little Rock, AR

#41 May 28, 2015
Doughnut Sex wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I would rather hook up with you sometime when you get a chance Megan.
She will do it. She's done everybody else in Brinkley and Clarendon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hunter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking4lover 11 hr singlepathfinder 18
justin langley 11 hr old friend 1
Anger 11 hr Pretty little blo... 1
Alexis Coburn Sun Alexis C 4
Michelle marshall Sun Guest 1
Not fair Sun You are an idiot 7
Trashy Amanda Sun Theyshouldbeashamed 10
More from around the web

Hunter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE