Why is everyone so mad at Reema?

Posted in the Hunter Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Curious

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Dec 28, 2012
Anyone know why there are so many hateful posts on here about her?
DICKDO

Little Rock, AR

#2 Dec 28, 2012
Cause she sucks D, ask the cops here
Just Curious

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Dec 28, 2012
Which cops? Is she with her baby daddy?
DICKDO

Little Rock, AR

#4 Dec 28, 2012
WHICH ONE???
Just Curious

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Dec 28, 2012
Lol is there more than one? I've seen her. She's not even cute. So it's not like people are being haters on here. Just wondered if she's struck people the wrong way in the area.
Tater Time

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Dec 28, 2012
She only has one baby daddy. How that happened I don't know bc she makes her way thru town.
LMAO

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Dec 29, 2012
Poor girl. She's so loose she takes it up the arse now. I know some are into that shit but she doesn't have a choice.
DODO

Little Rock, AR

#8 Jan 4, 2013
Tater Time wrote:
She only has one baby daddy. How that happened I don't know bc she makes her way thru town.
OOOPS, better count again. Look at them kids, they ain't got the same daddy. She might say so, but they ain't no way. One of them is her mama's boyfriends, look at them kids.
AKISS

Little Rock, AR

#9 Jan 4, 2013
Ask her roomate Becky
Nasty

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Jan 5, 2013
DODO wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOPS, better count again. Look at them kids, they ain't got the same daddy. She might say so, but they ain't no way. One of them is her mama's boyfriends, look at them kids.
That is so nasty. Makes me never wanna eat at sonic again. You know she's sucked some D behind the building. She needs to get on birth control. This town don't need anymore sorry ass kids running around that don't really know who they're daddy is.
True blood

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Jan 6, 2013
She a straight up ho. Just go to sonic, tip a dollar for head and two for a loose lay. Waste of time. Waste of money. Shame shame.
kaylynn

Bellevue, WA

#12 Jan 7, 2013
i use to work with her...and i can say shes a nice young lady! dnt let these haters and jealous people get u down!! everbody has had there wild days and sooo what if her kids dont have the same daddy!!! mine dnt, and thats no ones bussniess. also what kind of people r yall to get onhere and start shit bout her and expecially her kids... they cant even take up for there selves, keep kids out of drama! i love ya reema!!
True blood

Ballwin, MO

#13 Jan 7, 2013
kaylynn wrote:
i use to work with her...and i can say shes a nice young lady! dnt let these haters and jealous people get u down!! everbody has had there wild days and sooo what if her kids dont have the same daddy!!! mine dnt, and thats no ones bussniess. also what kind of people r yall to get onhere and start shit bout her and expecially her kids... they cant even take up for there selves, keep kids out of drama! i love ya reema!!
Of course you wouldn't have shit to say lol you just like her. Ugly. Easy. And multiple baby daddies.
Oh Yea

Des Arc, AR

#14 Jan 8, 2013
True blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you wouldn't have shit to say lol you just like her. Ugly. Easy. And multiple baby daddies.
LMMFAO! That is so true!
Think Before You Post

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Jan 9, 2013
kaylynn wrote:
Not everyone has had their wild days. You just confirmed you and Reema have though. And no one said anything about her kids except they have different dads. Clearly it's not their fault but the mother's, who chose to spread her legs to multiple men, just as you have. I'm sure the person that said 'sorry ass kids' meant its a shame that they have a mother who chooses to be a slut in the town they live and will grow up in, and everyone knows about. Did you just want confirmation for yourself that it's perfectly fine to have different fathers for your children or what? Bc that's what your post sounds like.
Sloppy Seconds

Holly Grove, AR

#16 Jan 10, 2013
Think Before You Post wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everyone has had their wild days. You just confirmed you and Reema have though. And no one said anything about her kids except they have different dads. Clearly it's not their fault but the mother's, who chose to spread her legs to multiple men, just as you have. I'm sure the person that said 'sorry ass kids' meant its a shame that they have a mother who chooses to be a slut in the town they live and will grow up in, and everyone knows about. Did you just want confirmation for yourself that it's perfectly fine to have different fathers for your children or what? Bc that's what your post sounds like.
Some people just post to get burned like this. Thats just sad.
Think Before You Post

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Jan 10, 2013
Sloppy Seconds wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people just post to get burned like this. Thats just sad.
I didn't mean to burn anyone. But if you're going to defend something/someone, then do so. Don't state things that just proves the others are right.
Let the good times roll

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Jan 11, 2013
Just call five eight nine three one one zero for an easy blow
Yup

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 Jan 15, 2013
Think Before You Post wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean to burn anyone. But if you're going to defend something/someone, then do so. Don't state things that just proves the others are right.
Well said.
Whos Mad

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Jan 16, 2013
Who is mad at her? I don't see anyone saying they're mad. It's more like calling things how they are. You can't turn a ho into a housewife so a ho she will forever be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hunter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a job 1 hr David is looking 1
police chief 2 hr Just saying 7
jack bledsoe 4 hr peanut 1
Moro gossip (Apr '11) 4 hr ahhh 13
Who 5 hr Fu ln 2
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 hr Nothing Between Y... 30,408
Brenda Howard 15 hr Lisa 5
Hunter Dating
Find my Match

Hunter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hunter News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hunter

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:10 am PST

NBC Sports 8:10AM
Chandler Catanzaro kicks way to NFC special teams honors
Bleacher Report 9:43 AM
Offseason Should Start with Trading for Cutler
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:15 PM
Should fantasy owners bench Eli Manning in Week 16?
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports