First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TayeYaDigg

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Is prego again! Who wants to place bets on who the daddy is?
Not Surprised

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Jan 12, 2013
She's trying to have so many kids so maybe she can get on tv and quit sonic.
Not Surprised

Bentonville, AR

#3 Jan 12, 2013
Not Surprised wrote:
Lmao!!!!!!
Say a lil prayer 4 u

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Jan 14, 2013
Omg!!! I guess people have nothing better to do than procreate so they can work the system. I mean that's the only way to support her kids. Maybe the father of this one wont be such a deadbeat. But I doubt he sticks around long. They never do. She's gonna realize one day the more baggage she has the harder it will be to find someone to stay. Her childhood must have lacked something and she feels this fills something in a way. I mean look at her family. Which one of them is known for something good? There's gotta be something wrong with her to not realize its not ok for children to be deprived of whatever just bc they've become too much to handle. I feel sorry for her kids. I've seen a couple of them in a store looking like orphans.
BrinkleysMostWan ted

Brinkley, AR

#5 Jan 14, 2013
What is this baby number #7...Goddamn she keep this up she gone have her own football team. This like a remake of Bebe's kids....the only thing different are the daddys...smh
Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Jan 14, 2013
Not Surprised wrote:
At the rate she's going she's gonna catch up with the Duggars.
???

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Jan 15, 2013
She only has one baby daddy and she loves and cares for her kids very much! Why don't you people get a damn life and worry about your own families and kids instead of being on this horrid website!
jbh

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Jan 15, 2013
[QUOTE who="???"]She only has one baby daddy and she loves and cares for her kids very much! Why don't you people get a damn life and worry about your own families and kids instead of being on this horrid website![/QUOTE]
Well.... She for sure will have more than one baby daddy after this one- which she does not only have one baby daddy. Her kids dont look alike and if she does only have one baby daddy, then she is fn stupid to not learn he was a POS after the first child. Which leads to the conclusion she just like to spread em legs! And wth do you know! AND! Why don't YOU get a life and get off this horrid website lol
DoDo

Beebe, AR

#12 Jan 15, 2013
Girls been laid more times than carpet. All that baggage and her big ass pu, ain't no man gonna stay ith that.

Typical for her tho, ain't real smart if you know what I mean.
Bubblegum

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Jan 15, 2013
Who's 'one' of her sperm donors?
Fart

Ballwin, MO

#14 Jan 16, 2013
Troy or Bryan
NoneOfUrDamnBuis ness

Brinkley, AR

#15 Jan 16, 2013
Well goddang..!!
Question is

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Jan 16, 2013
Who has this upcoming child's DNA? Really can't use the term daddy or father since she hasn't had much luck but with deadbeats. I'll bet my last dollar it's her boss.
DIET COKE MAN

Little Rock, AR

#17 Jan 17, 2013
This young woman goes to work everyday, she works hard for her money, and she's a excellent mother. Yea, some mistakes but who hasn't made some mistakes? Instead of getting on here and knocking someone down, why don't you try picking somebody up for a change.

It feels really good and might just make a difference in your life or someone else's. Try building people up for a change, instead of always tearing everything down.
Dr Pepper

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Jan 17, 2013
DIET COKE MAN wrote:
This young woman goes to work everyday, she works hard for her money, and she's a excellent mother. Yea, some mistakes but who hasn't made some mistakes? Instead of getting on here and knocking someone down, why don't you try picking somebody up for a change.
It feels really good and might just make a difference in your life or someone else's. Try building people up for a change, instead of always tearing everything down.
You must got it bad for her. How exactly do you bring someone up for sleeping around, producing children left and right she can't afford, and has the reputation she has? I suppose you could encourage her to keep doing what she's doing, and keep making the mistakes. I thought you're supposed to learn from your mistakes. Not her fault maybe that she's not the brightest crayon in the box.
Advice

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 Jan 18, 2013
DIET COKE MAN wrote:
If you tryin to look good so she think u a good guy, just stop. I'm tellin u. All u gotta do is give her the time of day and $5. And she will screw you no questions asked. Ask anyone.
Moonshine

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Jan 19, 2013
She doesn't know better guys. She's been this way since early high school. It's like an addiction to her. Like people do meth and alcohol and smoke. It's habitual. If she doesn't do it then she will have a crisis! Just let her do her thing. And you all can mock her working at sonic, but it's kinda smart. She can moonlight while at work to her customers, and take home some tots to her kids. She's a ho, but maybe she has a few brain cells.
Hot stuff

Oklahoma City, OK

#21 Jan 21, 2013
She a ho! Ho! She a ho! Ho!
DODO

Little Rock, AR

#22 Jan 23, 2013
Moonshine wrote:
She doesn't know better guys. She's been this way since early high school. It's like an addiction to her. Like people do meth and alcohol and smoke. It's habitual. If she doesn't do it then she will have a crisis! Just let her do her thing. And you all can mock her working at sonic, but it's kinda smart. She can moonlight while at work to her customers, and take home some tots to her kids. She's a ho, but maybe she has a few brain cells.
In other words, the bitch got issues, big issues.
Yo Mama

Little Rock, AR

#23 Jan 28, 2013
Lets see, she has 5 kids now and one in the oven. Ain't none the daddys got no job, she works for peanuts at Sonic and pimps da booty on the side.

Ummm, it aint no good, all stretched out and shit and aint no man in his mind gonna stay with her skitzo ass. Things already starting to sag, girls you know what bithin does to the body.

Nuttin but a sperm catcher

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hunter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new white cop Ken Anderson (Jan '13) 12 hr Guest 53
Melba Robertson (Apr '14) 15 hr Lucile from mobile 7
Tracy Ball Williams 15 hr Lucile from mobile 3
Larry Lewis 15 hr Lucile from mobile 2
Charity white 23 hr No name 17
Toothache Thu Badtooth 3
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Thu BARNEYII 30,462
Hunter Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web