Reema at Sonic

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Anybody know if she really is pregnant again and who the father is this time?
DODO

Little Rock, AR

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Pick a dude, it could be half this town and part of Clarendon
ShtSlinger

Little Rock, AR

#3 Jan 28, 2013
Somebody probably drove the little booger out her azzz.. Poor baby
Yo Mama

Little Rock, AR

#4 Jan 28, 2013
Reema, this is mama. I can tell you what I do, take a aspirin and hold it tightly between ur knees, and give them boys BJ's.
Uhhhhh

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Jan 28, 2013
Yo Mama wrote:
Reema, this is mama. I can tell you what I do, take a aspirin and hold it tightly between ur knees, and give them boys BJ's.
WTF?
Qualified

United States

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Ha the bitch wish she was pregnant! I don't see who would have a baby by a low self esteem bitch that cuts on her self to have her way with men! Yes the bitch cut on her self! Wtf someone need to report her ass & take them kids! Praying she not pregnant again
DUHMAN

Little Rock, AR

#7 Feb 18, 2013
Da bitch crazy, ebody knows that
Unqualified

Little Rock, AR

#8 Feb 22, 2013
Da bitch peddling it out the P. Hut now, Sonic done fire her tired azzzz. Lest theres less traffic there, people seeing my shit all hanging out and stuff.

Going by 2nite and get my knob polished
About Time

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Feb 25, 2013
So he finally saw she was using his sonic as her corner. Lmao. That female dog ain't pregnant. She just said she was to try to trap a man to stay. But ain't nobody gonna stay when they can get something for free.
Hook

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Feb 28, 2013
er is her middle name.
molipugot

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Mar 1, 2013
Her and her roommate Rebecca got the pizza hut hooottttt. When they're not fuxxn each other ed got Rebecca bent over when he's not with nakita crawford. Remmie just a dam drunk all over women at the waffle house trying to fuxx. Don't think I'll be getting cheesy bread for awhile ain't no telling whose cumin around it.
face palm

Independence, MO

#12 Mar 2, 2013
Pregnant again?

30 minutes of pleasure,

9 months of pain,

3 days in the hospital

when little junior came.

Junior is a bastard,

his mother is a whore.

Junior wouldn't be here

if the rubber hadn't tore.

So, when they say they love you,

believe them cause it's true...

but when your belly starts to swell...

the hell away with you!

So, don't be a fool

and take a fool's advice

Don't become a mother

until you are a wife.

love.
KandyKisses

Euless, TX

#13 Mar 3, 2013
molipugot wrote:
Her and her roommate Rebecca got the pizza hut hooottttt. When they're not fuxxn each other ed got Rebecca bent over when he's not with nakita crawford. Remmie just a dam drunk all over women at the waffle house trying to fuxx. Don't think I'll be getting cheesy bread for awhile ain't no telling whose cumin around it.
Who is Remmie? I stopped eating sonic and now Pizza Hut. Gonna have to put in a few suggestions to the manager.
Polly Wolly

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Mar 4, 2013
Biggest s!ut and welfare bum in east arkansas fa sho. She sells her food stamps for booze for dudes bc that's bout the only time they can deal with her as$.
Dreaming

Little Rock, AR

#15 Apr 12, 2013
B!tch ain't pregnAnt. She wish she was.
get a life

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Apr 13, 2013
Why do you losers keep posting like your different people and you're actually talking to your self! Get a life people! So big and bad behind the Internet! Looooooserrrrssss!!
Slim Jim

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Apr 18, 2013
get a life wrote:
Why do you losers keep posting like your different people and you're actually talking to your self! Get a life people! So big and bad behind the Internet! Looooooserrrrssss!!
Why don't you get a life and stop living off people's tax dollars to support your bas+ard children that you can't afford REEMA!
DODO

Conway, AR

#18 Apr 19, 2013
She gonna be after 2 nite, Im gonna knock the bottom out it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hunter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turner Grain fallout 29 min Peter Built 6
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 2 hr KatBrownKohl 383
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 2 hr KatBrownKohl 843
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 2 hr BrownKatK 228
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr quest 29,826
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 9 hr freak on a leash 9,999
Dollar General 13 hr Disco Cameltoe 2
•••

Flood Warning for Woodruff County was issued at September 17 at 10:07AM CDT

•••
•••

Hunter Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Hunter People Search