The NRA wil resort to anything
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
You Damn Fool

Brinkley, AR

#103 Feb 1, 2013
Anything that keeps them from being used for violent acts. Really dont care as to what or how. As long as there is something found to work.
Brittney

United States

#104 Feb 1, 2013
You Damn Fool wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, you were the one who butted yourself into this so you are hip deep in this now!
You're absolutely right! Shame on me for posting my opinion on a public forum. I hate that everyone who disagrees with you is wrong. I find this sad and comical at the same time. I'm also pretty sure who you are by your Facebook posts. Really surprised at your behavior.
You Damn Fool

Brinkley, AR

#105 Feb 4, 2013
Brittney wrote:
<quoted text> You're absolutely right! Shame on me for posting my opinion on a public forum. I hate that everyone who disagrees with you is wrong. I find this sad and comical at the same time. I'm also pretty sure who you are by your Facebook posts. Really surprised at your behavior.
Facebook? Whatever but im not on Facebook.
Brittney

United States

#106 Feb 4, 2013
You Damn Fool wrote:
<quoted text>Facebook? Whatever but im not on Facebook.
I will just say this, I respect and admire the fact that you are passionate about your belief (just as I am bout mine) and I respect that. I've said nothing ugly or belittling and wont start now. This is what being an American is all about. The only thing I wanted to do is give my opinion. God speed on your travels my friend.
number9

United States

#107 Feb 15, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hunter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Bad Dad 36,093
why May 20 evil deeds 2
Damn Tod May 20 SuperGirl 1
dr wilson May 18 guest 1
Quincy May 17 Friend 1
People May 16 Mr_get_it_on_jones 1
Catholics - They Won't Be Joining Us in the Her... (Apr '11) May 12 bible thumper 48

Hunter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hunter Mortgages