The NRA wil resort to anything
YNOT

Ballwin, MO

#63 Jan 21, 2013
Give up all your rights Fool. You don't need them anyway. You just need a patronizing, corrupt, power hungry politician with a pair of boots you can lick. As for me, I'll keep all of my rights, including the right to bear arms.
number9

Oklahoma City, OK

#64 Jan 21, 2013
You Damn Fool wrote:
<quoted text>No, but white people who live in rural areas are what most if not all of the members of the GOP and the NRA are. As far as I am concerned yall are the ones being led around as fools, not me.
I'm sure you have facts to back that up just like everything else you've put on here. Not. You're uninformed bc you choose to be, and that's the bigger problem.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#65 Jan 21, 2013
You Damn Fool wrote:
Look at it thru their eyes instead of believing the stuff they tell you. THEIR workforce is now in China and the people who are left here who exist from paycheck to paycheck and are just one visit to the hospital from being on welfare are merely drains to the system that they need to be rid of. Yall have echoed the same thought right here on this forum. The rich control the GOP in all of its forms.
You really don't understand anything. Just what they told you to get you to step and fetch for them.
You Damn Fools

Holly Grove, AR

#66 Jan 22, 2013
Just look at the census results to see where who lives where and then see where the red areas are in voting. Its not hard but they dont tell you that in your group or news source because its not helping them. Oh well.
Brittney

United States

#67 Jan 25, 2013
I own guns and my children hunt. I have NEVER had any thought of using one of my guns on another human being. I do my best to see the other side of the argument and respect their views, however I also expect others to grant me the same. Most criminals have guns illegally and I don't see that changing any time soon. No law will stop that. Sadly no matter what laws are passed or not the issue will always be there. I own a gun legally because I'm am an upstanding law abiding citizen that likes to hunt.
You Damn Fool

Holly Grove, AR

#68 Jan 28, 2013
Brittney wrote:
I own guns and my children hunt. I have NEVER had any thought of using one of my guns on another human being. I do my best to see the other side of the argument and respect their views, however I also expect others to grant me the same. Most criminals have guns illegally and I don't see that changing any time soon. No law will stop that. Sadly no matter what laws are passed or not the issue will always be there. I own a gun legally because I'm am an upstanding law abiding citizen that likes to hunt.
.....and so did the guy who shot all of those little kids to pieces at Sandyhook.
Brittney

United States

#69 Jan 28, 2013
*sigh.....*boredom!
You Damn Fool

Holly Grove, AR

#70 Jan 29, 2013
Brittney wrote:
*sigh.....*boredom!
Explains how the NRA feels about kids being murdered dont it?
number9

Conway, AR

#71 Jan 29, 2013
You Damn Fool wrote:
<quoted text>Explains how the NRA feels about kids being murdered dont it?
As usual you say whatever comes outta your mouth in the apparent hope someone besides yourself is stupid enough to believe it.
Brittney

United States

#72 Jan 29, 2013
You Damn Fool wrote:
LOL!
Dr Pill

Holly Grove, AR

#73 Jan 29, 2013
number9 wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you say whatever comes outta your mouth in the apparent hope someone besides yourself is stupid enough to believe it.
No, it wont happen here thats also why this town is dead. Everyone who would agree with me moved out leaving the tinheads like you.
number9

Oklahoma City, OK

#74 Jan 29, 2013
Dr Pill wrote:
<quoted text>No, it wont happen here thats also why this town is dead. Everyone who would agree with me moved out leaving the tinheads like you.
And your position is....?
You Damn Fool

Holly Grove, AR

#75 Jan 29, 2013
number9 wrote:
<quoted text>
And your position is....?
.....not the one that you have.
Dr Pill

Holly Grove, AR

#76 Jan 29, 2013
You havent ran all of us out, there is still a chance for this godforsaken town.
number9

Oklahoma City, OK

#77 Jan 29, 2013
Dr Pill wrote:
You havent ran all of us out, there is still a chance for this godforsaken town.
Earlier you wrote, "Everyone who would agree with me moved out leaving the tinheads like you." If "everyone who would agree" with you moved out, then that makes you a "tinhead" also since you now state, "You havent ran all of us out.." Are you a tinhead or simply schizophrenic?

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#78 Jan 29, 2013
You Damn Fool wrote:
Explain how you are obsessed with what the NRA says. I bet you watch them more than the members do, just to give you something to jerk off to.
You Damn Fool

Holly Grove, AR

#79 Jan 30, 2013
Somebody has to stay to watch over the animals here.
number9

Oklahoma City, OK

#80 Jan 30, 2013
You Damn Fool wrote:
Somebody has to stay to watch over the animals here.
Thank you for your sacrifice.
Brittney

United States

#81 Jan 30, 2013
You Damn Fool wrote:
I have never felt that way! What happened to those babies is inexcusable! Don't ever try to imply that I'm glad that happened due to the fact I'm pro 2 amendment right. Those children and adults lost their lives! The families will never forget!
What I was trying to get across is it is a fact that the wrong people will be able to get guns no matter what. It's the same thing with drugs. No matter what laws are instated there WILL ALWAYS be a way around it. The only thing I wanted to get out there was my opinion. We are blessed to have that freedom. In the future try not to judge those who are brave enough to have an opinion. Don't we all have the right of free thinking? I Will not be drawn into an argument, because you have just as much right to your beliefs as I do.
Soft clix

Jacksonville, AR

#82 Jan 30, 2013
You Damn Fool wrote:
<quoted text>.....and so did the guy who shot all of those little kids to pieces at Sandyhook.
Oh no he used his mother's gun's. Most gun's used in any murder is not owned by the killer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hunter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
richard quinn 16 min starcrossed vag 12
Family dollar 4 hr Job 4
Mandy Holmes 18 hr Meeee 6
Mr. Daniels disrespected by school board 18 hr Meeee 5
moro's most remembered people from then and now (Sep '10) 23 hr guest 31
Rebecca Ramsey (Jan '13) Sun daddyhand 5
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Sun marvindo 30,929
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hunter Mortgages