Why let site be over shadowed by Mannington?

Posted in the Hundred Forum

Ma-Je

United States

#1 Apr 3, 2009
You all have a decent little town there. Why not write about the GOOD things that are probably going on instead of letting Topix fill up space with the junk about Mannington? Or do you see yourselves as just an extension of Mannington these days?

Someone told me that Miss Blues has rooms for rent now up over the restaurant. Is that true and if it is what is the rate? That's more going for it than Mannington.

Is the food still good at Miss Blues?

'Sleeping over' in Hundred would no doubt be better than Oakland Section of Pittsburgh which has an infestation of bed bugs now.

“HELLOOOOO THERE!”

Since: Aug 09

Pikeville, KY

#2 Sep 17, 2009
I LOVE HUNDRED!! WOOOO! i'm actually from Paintsville, Ky...but my dad, stepmom, and little brother live there..and if you don't live in Hundred, it's a nice place to visit. Which, i am going to be visiting soon! i'm coming up this saturday and staying for a week and i can't wait! but i will say this about Hundred: it's a very small town with not that much to do...thats why no one on here takes an intrest in the town. if there was anything ever going on in the town, i'm sure people would talk. but seeing as nothing ever goes on, it's hard to find something in Hundred to talk about. By the way, i love Miss Blues restaurant!...me, my older brother, my dad, and my stepmom use to eat breakfast there sometimes. it reminds me of Huddle House restaurant.=]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hundred Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min Dalai Lama 58,854
NMHS teachers suspended 1 hr mom 6
The Custard Stand (May '13) 5 hr Bertha 128
Powell and Ramage 20 hr Ben and Jerry 2
North Marion Football 22 hr Endless Babble 68
elks Sun kat 1
Inspection Stickers (Oct '13) Sun cops 30

Hundred Jobs

Hundred People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hundred News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hundred

Personal Finance