Bond set at $15K for assault charges

Bond set at $15K for assault charges

There are 8 comments on the Tyler Star News story from Aug 22, 2007, titled Bond set at $15K for assault charges. In it, Tyler Star News reports that:

A Middlebourne man accused of second degree sexual assault and kidnapping was ordered to be released on a $15,000 cash or surety bond pending its posting. via Tyler Star News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tyler Star News.

“Life is great!”

Since: Apr 07

WV

#1 Aug 22, 2007
This kid deserves every punishment the law can give him. Middlebourne has always been a peaceful town with good lawbiding citizens, this story makes me wonder what lurks around the corner now.
frank s

Gallipolis, OH

#2 Aug 23, 2007
kill that thing
Sick of it

AOL

#3 Aug 24, 2007
I'm sick and tired of the system letting these pigs out so that the pigs can harm or kill again. When will the system understand that if someone hurts they will do it again and again.

Where and when will this insanity stop.

Since: May 07

West Union

#4 Aug 29, 2007
maybe it would help if we had news coverage like larger towns - where there was a Police Blotter actually published - even if only once a week. SOME people get really tough sentences - why don't we hear about it? because they are the people with no family connections - and with public defenders

if it were out there in black and white for every call-out - maybe prosecutors would be a bit more concerned for their jobs?

well - I don't know - maybe it is a foolish idea, but it sure couldn't hurt to spread some light where we don't have any now?
ccc

United States

#5 Jul 27, 2008
fancyfree wrote:
maybe it would help if we had news coverage like larger towns - where there was a Police Blotter actually published - even if only once a week. SOME people get really tough sentences - why don't we hear about it? because they are the people with no family connections - and with public defenders
if it were out there in black and white for every call-out - maybe prosecutors would be a bit more concerned for their jobs?
well - I don't know - maybe it is a foolish idea, but it sure couldn't hurt to spread some light where we don't have any now?
I agree !!

Since: Feb 08

Greenwood WV

#6 Jul 29, 2008
ccc wrote:
<quoted text> I agree !!
I also agree. If the public knew what was really happening, there would be more accountablity...and a heck of a lot less gossip.
cheap

Hurricane, WV

#7 Dec 10, 2014
Landi orch Bic bab
bump

Hurricane, WV

#8 Dec 24, 2014
Again, and again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hundred Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Custard Stand 4 hr Scruffy 11
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 10 hr -meabadboy- 2,876
Mike e 21 hr Jimmy G String 2
Im movin to Mannington Sep 25 lilly 8
Burton Harris Sep 18 Ashley Cummins 1
Half Breeds Sep 18 growup2016 7
Rentals Sep 16 Resident 1

Hundred Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance