West Virginia High School Football - ...

West Virginia High School Football - Paden City smashes Hundred

There are 2 comments on the MaxPreps story from Sep 22, 2007, titled West Virginia High School Football - Paden City smashes Hundred. In it, MaxPreps reports that:

The Paden City Wildcats football routed the visiting Hundred Hornets , 42-6 in Friday's league bout.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MaxPreps.

rob

Victoria, TX

#1 Dec 1, 2007
This really has nothing to do with your story. I was wondering if someone there could tell mr how tofind out how Wheeling Central Catholic is allowed to participate with regular non private schools ? Since they can get player in all sport's from any state they want seems to make the odd's a little better for them, Look at there record that say's it all ,seems a little unfair to me !!Sorry to bother you But this rally bother's me ! thank's ROB
rob

Victoria, TX

#2 Dec 1, 2007
I was also wonderig if you could tell me how to get in touch with some who could me who to talk to, to voice my opinion..? sorry about the spelling ! thank's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hundred Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 10 hr Nosy Rosie 4,484
Awareness Day for LGBT 15 hr Cooter Bobs Neph-son 2
Family History (Jan '09) May 20 hmk 4
Michael Stern May 20 Power stroke 89 1
Terri hall cheats with ex May 18 Wvcoal 1
Micky gump (Nov '17) May 17 It still doesnt m... 11
Shop 'n Save, Mannington May 16 Connie 1

Hundred Jobs

Personal Finance

Hundred Mortgages