Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hummelstown Forum

Comments (Page 2,273)

Showing posts 45,441 - 45,460 of51,183
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
post 50000

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

YEAH BUDDY!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Blackbeard wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are gay. Hahahahah
Why don't you respond to my post and stop this obsession you have with bobby's nut juice posts? Your reply is childish don't you think?
YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!

You are so easy to spot Muffins. You can use a different IP address or a different username, but as usual your ignorance shines through.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

post 50000 wrote:
YEAH BUDDY!
Now don't forget to cleanup your mess. YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! !

2016 Clinton!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!
America needs to fail

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Obama has lost major players in the left-leaning media. On Friday the NYTimes editorial board announced that "the administration has now lost all credibility." The Huffington Post led with the image above. And at the Daily Kos, a site that exists specifically to elect Democrats, the most-recommended post was titled "Americans Are Outraged Because in Voting for Obama, They Thought They Were Rejecting Bush."

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/6477-dems-a...

... the noose tightens ... or is that racisssssssst?

LOL
Lou Schwartz

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

America needs to fail wrote:
Obama has lost major players in the left-leaning media. On Friday the NYTimes editorial board announced that "the administration has now lost all credibility." The Huffington Post led with the image above. And at the Daily Kos, a site that exists specifically to elect Democrats, the most-recommended post was titled "Americans Are Outraged Because in Voting for Obama, They Thought They Were Rejecting Bush."
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/6477-dems-a...
... the noose tightens ... or is that racisssssssst?
LOL
The problem is we have Fascist in the Republican party, as well as the Democratic party. It is not the Democrats or Republicans that are enemies of our Constitution, it is Fascism and Corporatism. It is the Corporations and the Military Industrial complex that is running this country, not the president. Anyone who thinks differently are fools who can't see the whole picture.
Egger_s Wife

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

I support anyone who isn't a negro or an infidel. I am so thrilled to find so nany racist ignorant people posting on here, such as myself! I wish that you all lived in my neihborhood. Then we could drive out anyone who is different! Have a tea party day!
America needs to fail

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Different isn't the problem, Sweetums. Ignorant, arrogant, and incompetent is. Learn the difference.
MrJohnson_ Hollywood Hill

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

I'll admit it, I'm a racist. I think that Nazi Germany had the right idea when they exterminated the jews, negroes, etc.... I wish that my neighborhood was composed of all white people. I don't even like my black cat, but my family likes it. Of course when I'm out and about I have to hide my true colors. I really like to victimize women that don't conform to my stereotype. I love reading The Communist Manifesto. I hope that someday Stalin will rise again! Cheers!

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

tour de france wrote:
time for the tea baggers to back pedal on phone tapping LOL!
Yes folks, Bush started this program back in 2006......old news,,
Yes folks, Obama gave it a massive dose of steroids and turned it into a tool to spy on every American and to warn his fellow Muslims.
dretnan

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... ……
Amazing Bush

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
Anybody read this?
----------
NSA has massive database of Americans' phone calls
By Leslie Cauley, USA TODAY
The National Security Agency has been secretly collecting the phone call records of tens of millions of Americans, using data provided by AT&T, Verizon and BellSouth, people with direct knowledge of the arrangement told USA TODAY.
The NSA program reaches into homes and businesses across the nation by amassing information about the calls of ordinary Americans — most of whom aren't suspected of any crime. This program does not involve the NSA listening to or recording conversations. But the spy agency is using the data to analyze calling patterns in an effort to detect terrorist activity, sources said in separate interviews.
----------
Outrageous, huh?
That was published on May 11, 2006. SEVEN YEARS AGO!
Where was the outrage, rightwingers?
Where were your calls for impeachment?
Obviously you all were totally cool with this same practice seven years ago. Why all the outrage today? What's changed?
Since you went into hiding I'll ask again.

Yep, outrageous then, but now it's on steroids under Obama.

Outrageous, huh?

It wasn't right then and it sure isn't right now, so what's your opinion on the now?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you went into hiding I'll ask again.
Yep, outrageous then, but now it's on steroids under Obama.
Outrageous, huh?
It wasn't right then and it sure isn't right now, so what's your opinion on the now?
I have always disagreed with many provisions of the Patriot Act.

How about you?
many provisions

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

<quoted text>
How about you?

“I think it is an important tool for us to continue dealing with an ongoing terrorist threat,”

Obama said Friday, after a meeting with French President Nicolas Sarkozy.
Where da Red man

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Where's Obama as IRS, EPA compete for most bizarre scandal in Washington?

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/06/07/whe...

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
How about you?
Let me try this again.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me try this again.
Let me try again.

As I've said multiple times - I don't like it.
Piper Hoffman

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
Record 23,116,441 households on food stamps
The number of American households on food stamps reached a new record high in March, according to new data released by the Agriculture Department.
The March numbers the USDA released Friday reveal 23,116,441 households enrolled in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), or food stamps, each receiving an average monthly benefit of $274.30....
SNAP has been in the news in recent years and months as the program’s rolls have ballooned and the cost has quadrupled since 2001 and doubled since President Obama took office.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/09/record-2311...
You are paying Wal-Mart employees’ wages. Yep, you.
The notoriously stingy company cuts every corner to keep prices low, and one of those corners is the payroll. It pays employees peanuts (and then cheats them of their overtime peanuts, but that is another story). By “peanuts” I mean an average of $8.81 per hour.
Many of these workers need welfare to survive. Thus you, the taxpayer, are paying part of Wal-Mart employees’ incomes, to the tune of between $900,000 and $1.75 million per store, and about $5,815 per employee. The welfare programs Wal-Mart workers rely on include Medicaid, subsidized housing and SNAP (aka food stamps — contrary to popular belief, over 40 percent of SNAP recipients live in a household with a wage-earner).
hoffman piper

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

bobby6464

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

WEEKLY STANDARD cut back on the Limbaugh nut juice, but there is plenty. AMERICA ain't buying that bull chit
Blackbeard

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Piper Hoffman wrote:
<quoted text>You are paying Wal-Mart employees’ wages. Yep, you.
The notoriously stingy company cuts every corner to keep prices low, and one of those corners is the payroll. It pays employees peanuts (and then cheats them of their overtime peanuts, but that is another story). By “peanuts” I mean an average of $8.81 per hour.
Many of these workers need welfare to survive. Thus you, the taxpayer, are paying part of Wal-Mart employees’ incomes, to the tune of between $900,000 and $1.75 million per store, and about $5,815 per employee. The welfare programs Wal-Mart workers rely on include Medicaid, subsidized housing and SNAP (aka food stamps — contrary to popular belief, over 40 percent of SNAP recipients live in a household with a wage-earner).
I agree...
Interesting expose on WalMart....

How about the Food & Service Industry....where we the patron make the payroll for the owner...
They normally offer no healthcare...some do offer limited high deductable plans but most offer none...
So they pay less than minimum wage and count on us to supplement the payroll with tips.
But I guess were gullible because we do leave tips know the owners aren't paying them well...what a deal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 45,441 - 45,460 of51,183
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Dauphin County was issued at July 23 at 4:24PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hummelstown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hummelstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••