Hundreds busted at Hershey concert

Police made hundreds of arrests in connection with Friday's Dave Matthews Band concert at Hersheypark Stadium. Full Story
Jonny

Camp Hill, PA

#1 Jul 27, 2009
I am so glad that the judge threw the books at that berks man he deserves it. And the sad part is he probally will not learn from this jail sentence either.Maybe next time he messes up they will lock him up permenetly.
Concertgoer

Langhorne, PA

#2 Jul 28, 2009
What a racket! Sponsor an event (concert) which is well known for party atmosphere and then just sit and wait to bust the people attending. If you do not want people partying in your backyard..DO NOT THROW A PARTY THERE!
carl

United States

#3 Jul 28, 2009
stooges have been getting busted there for 20 years.. you would think you would learn.. duh
Jon

Hershey, PA

#4 Jul 28, 2009
A Racket is exactly right. It's a sad sign of the times, during a recession people need an escape from the often depression reality. So they buy a concert ticket, and maybe partake in substances that bring pleasure to themselves.
NOT IN DERRY TWP!!!!
We got an armored personnel carrier to pay for, judges to bribe, and a lots of officers on the payroll who need to justify their existence.
I really can't discern anymore the difference between the cops and the criminals...they just want your money!
pothead

Reading, PA

#5 Jul 28, 2009
huh
concertgoer

Langhorne, PA

#6 Jul 28, 2009
Jon wrote:
A Racket is exactly right. It's a sad sign of the times, during a recession people need an escape from the often depression reality. So they buy a concert ticket, and maybe partake in substances that bring pleasure to themselves.
NOT IN DERRY TWP!!!!
We got an armored personnel carrier to pay for, judges to bribe, and a lots of officers on the payroll who need to justify their existence.
I really can't discern anymore the difference between the cops and the criminals...they just want your money!
They remind me of the Bears ( The Irony) standing on the rocks waiting for Salmon to jump into their mouths.

The Idiot that said its been going for 20 years doesn't realize that these kids were born 20 years ago. It's unfortunate, it's not like these people that travael even from out of state are going to be like: " Wow! it sure was fun to smoke a joint in Hershey, lets go back and do it". Just think they get the munchies and pop a bunch of money back into the economy. They already put out $75 for a concert ticket, and the geniuses at the paper make it the headline, way to encourage people to go to Hershey for a concert LDN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hummelstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Derry Township Police Officers have a bad re... (Jan '08) Jan 19 DON MEEHAN 49
"... about my mother, I'm trying to get the fac... Jan 19 DON MEEHAN 2
"...about my mother, I'm trying to get the fact... Jan 18 DON MEEHAN 1
GOP lawmakers gather amid division Jan 16 radiofreeamerica 7
The Hershey Company Address (Jan '06) Jan 9 Rachel Adams 391
Middletown man arrested and charged in Shippens... (Oct '10) Dec '14 ArgoArgoArgo 28
Sandra Reid breaks silence, discusses warrants,... Dec '14 lady 3
Hummelstown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hummelstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:23 am PST

NBC Sports 8:23AM
Ravens to terminate Terrence Cody's contract