Child abuse results in arrest

Child abuse results in arrest

There are 4 comments on the Public Opinion story from Oct 31, 2008, titled Child abuse results in arrest. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

SOUTHAMPTON TOWNSHIP, CUMBERLAND CO., Friday, Oct. 31 -- A Hummelstown woman was arrested Wednesday after she allegedy assaulted a Shippensburg child, causing head and face injuries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

Zoo Bear

United States

#2 Oct 31, 2008
Someone should smack this woman around the head and shoulders a while so she knows what it feels like.
Mysterious__ Bloger

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Nov 8, 2008
That's just wrong. I can't understand what goes on in peoples head. Why would people think its fun to abbuse a child. Even if they do deserve it.
Miley_Cyrus

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Nov 8, 2008
I've read over this alredy and i think that this womans missbehavior was unexceptibal. Children are made to be loved. God made all of us in his own image. I'm sure that god isn't happy with this womoan
CarlisleGirl

Lakewood, CA

#5 Nov 9, 2008
Yes, "unexceptibal" indeed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hummelstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Support a local author? 4 hr BillyDeCarlo 1
News Barry Manilow says he kept his sexuality secret... Apr 24 Tre H 79
News Mom beat, choked girl over wrong Bible verses,a Apr 18 misbehaved 3
historic Running Pump Inn (Jun '07) Apr 8 doris 5
News Barry Manilow says he kept his sexuality secret... Apr 6 Old Sam 1
News Wal-Mart Rebuffed, Residents Cheer (Sep '06) Mar 29 redco loonie bin 3
News Bar shooting leaves three people shot and polic... Mar 29 redco loonie bin 1

Hummelstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hummelstown Mortgages