Pa. pastor resigns, charged with soliciting sex

Full story: Public Opinion

A central Pennsylvania pastor has resigned his job after being accused of offering to pay a woman in his congregation for sex.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Justwondering

Colonia, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2009

I wonder if this is jtbs' pastor. They sound like they came from the same mold. wouldn't that be a hoot?
spotter

Lebanon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2009

Well, his website is now down.

Perhaps he will now do a disappearing act (from this area).. and before long turn up in a new area, with a new shirt, a new business card, and a new website.

Just as a 1980s disgraced high school music teacher can relocate to NY state and reinvent himself as an Army musician and small college music department head, perhaps this fellow can pull off a similar feat.

“Who, me?”

Since: Nov 08

Brooklyn,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2009

Judged:

Justwondering wrote:
I wonder if this is jtbs' pastor. They sound like they came from the same mold. wouldn't that be a hoot?
Have a little class, please. Even I, one of jtb's chief antagonists, would not say something like that.
Ginger

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2009

Judged:

Who is jbts?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hummelstown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hummelstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••