Pa. pastor resigns, charged with soli...

Pa. pastor resigns, charged with soliciting sex

There are 4 comments on the Public Opinion story from Feb 2, 2009, titled Pa. pastor resigns, charged with soliciting sex. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

A central Pennsylvania pastor has resigned his job after being accused of offering to pay a woman in his congregation for sex.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

Justwondering

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Feb 2, 2009
I wonder if this is jtbs' pastor. They sound like they came from the same mold. wouldn't that be a hoot?
spotter

Lancaster, PA

#4 Feb 2, 2009
Well, his website is now down.

Perhaps he will now do a disappearing act (from this area).. and before long turn up in a new area, with a new shirt, a new business card, and a new website.

Just as a 1980s disgraced high school music teacher can relocate to NY state and reinvent himself as an Army musician and small college music department head, perhaps this fellow can pull off a similar feat.

Sir Fatboy

“Who, me?”

Since: Nov 08

Brooklyn,NY

#5 Feb 2, 2009
Justwondering wrote:
I wonder if this is jtbs' pastor. They sound like they came from the same mold. wouldn't that be a hoot?
Have a little class, please. Even I, one of jtb's chief antagonists, would not say something like that.
Ginger

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Feb 2, 2009
Who is jbts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hummelstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Couple Charged with Child Abuse (Jul '06) Sep '17 thaonandonlyIna 11
ISO rv lots Aug '17 Anonymous 1
The Hershey Company Address (Jan '06) Jul '17 Rae Apfelbaum 395
Do Derry Township Police Officers have a bad re... (Jan '08) Jul '17 Jrude 61
News 13 nabbed in prostitution bust (Mar '08) Jun '17 Anonymous 46
News Police blotter (Jan '09) Aug '16 mister d 2
News Cop who fatally shot motorist in back cleared o... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Dan 4

Hummelstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance