13 nabbed in prostitution bust

There are 45 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Mar 16, 2008, titled 13 nabbed in prostitution bust. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Police arrested thirteen people in an undercover prostitution bust Saturday, according to York City Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
concerned citizen

Riverside, CA

#51 Sep 16, 2008
Does anyone care about these working girls? I am sure they hate what they do for a living, and yes some of them are out there to pay for the roofs over their heads and food on the table. I should know, I used to be one of them. I certainly wasn't doing it for DOPE! What do you think happens when someone is living from paycheck to paycheck and loses their job? They don't have savings to live off of, they have to eat somehow. It is a horrible way to live in fear all the time. I don't see anyone here offering jobs to these poor girls.
Get a real job

Philadelphia, PA

#52 Sep 16, 2008
Aberdeen, check the want ads, instead of the aids ads. Just like it is ok to rob banks to put a roof over your head and eat. There are laws in this nation, in case you were not aware of them.
I know for a fact

Philadelphia, PA

#54 Sep 16, 2008
York City Resident wrote:
York has several Massage Parlors. The police know where they are. I know for a fact that many of our city officals frequent them. So why are they still in business? I will say it again its not who you know in this town its who you blow.
If they close them down, you would be out of a job.
way not enough jobs

Monmouth Beach, NJ

#55 Sep 17, 2008
concerned citizen wrote:
Does anyone care about these working girls? I am sure they hate what they do for a living, and yes some of them are out there to pay for the roofs over their heads and food on the table. I should know, I used to be one of them. I certainly wasn't doing it for DOPE! What do you think happens when someone is living from paycheck to paycheck and loses their job? They don't have savings to live off of, they have to eat somehow. It is a horrible way to live in fear all the time. I don't see anyone here offering jobs to these poor girls.
I would rather walk with my children. My clothes in my hands and go from pillow to post before I would sell my body. that is just nasty and you will be able to get a job somewhere out there fast food or something before you go that rout.
HEY DUMPSTER TRASH

Shippensburg, PA

#56 Sep 18, 2008
City Dweller--York wrote:
Man--that offr Wentz is a real go getter, isnt he? and you wouldnt know it to look at him--he just looks like a dumb farm boy with a bad haircut!!--actually he is a dumb farm boy with a bad haircut, but he has found his niche in life--rollin in dirt and talking trash--no wonder Commissioner Witless made him officer of the year a while back. Go for it Dufus!!
You can't be jealous without showing it, can you, City Dweller?
What have YOU done lately to improve YORK?

Maybe YOUR moving out of town would be the greatest improvement!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hummelstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poisoning Case: Officials received 700 letters ... (Jan '07) Apr 28 Karmallday 74
Moving to Elizabethtown Apr 27 Lori 1
News Timothy Mercer Retires with 27 Years of Service... Apr 23 Suz 13
News Gaming Oversight Committee to discuss competiti... Mar '15 jones 2
Any guys into Younger female? 19Female Mar '15 cop blocker 2
"counsel be prohibited from any mention of any ... Feb '15 DON MEEHAN 2
"... about my mother, I'm trying to get the fac... Jan '15 DON MEEHAN 3
More from around the web

Hummelstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]