13 nabbed in prostitution bust

Full story: The York Daily Record

Police arrested thirteen people in an undercover prostitution bust Saturday, according to York City Police.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of45
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Looky Here

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2008

Idiots.. They go after hookers and bust them while all the freaking Illegal Mexicans are raking havoc in our county. Great focus police.
Regular Joe

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2008

Bruce Loucks huh? Wonder what Charlie thinks?!?
Jean

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2008

Looky Here wrote:
Idiots.. They go after hookers and bust them while all the freaking Illegal Mexicans are raking havoc in our county. Great focus police.
I think YOU are the idiot. Prostitution is illegal as well as patronizing one. Also, it isn't just the illegal "mexicans" that are raking havoc in OUR county...it is morons like yourself.
Tammy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2008

Why is everyone always worried about the illegals in this country. The police did a good job busting these prostitutes and solicitors. Maybe it will be some more to come in the future. Get more of there nasty a$$'s off the streets of York
GIRL 1

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2008

I AGREE WITH TAMMY.... GET THAT NASTY SH** OUT OF HERE.... LOOK AT SOME OF THEIR AGES AND SOME OF THEIR HOME ADDRESS.... YEAH AND EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT THE CITY... LOOK WHO COMES TO THE CITY TO DO THE CRIMES... THIS SH** IS JUST CRAZY NOW OF DAYS!!!!
Les

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2008

Notice the majority of these pepertrators are not from with in the city of YORK... Do your dirt where you Live...and the city would be a much better place...
Dottat3

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2008

They are a little hard on the prostitutes sometimes. Go after the Johns but the ladies are just trying to make a living.
UR A MORON

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2008

Dottat3 wrote:
They are a little hard on the prostitutes sometimes. Go after the Johns but the ladies are just trying to make a living.
These "classy" ladies are spreading disease and bartering their ass for drugs while trying to make a living... Their not on the corner to help pay college tuition, they're suckin' knobs to pay for dope! Time to return your copy of PRETTY WOMAN and rent a brain!
Tammy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2008

Dottat3 wrote:
This is no way to make a living.Especially when I am out busting my butt workiong 2 jobs raising a son and all the other stuff that goes with it. These chicks need to get a real job and see what it's like to work.
ILoveCops

Dover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2008

Once again the state police and the city doing all the dirty work. I thought the YCSO wanted to be cops. Why don't they go do this stuff on their own - oops - they are not cops - my bad.
baseballchick

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2008

Looky Here wrote:
Ok...you rag on the YCPD for not getting the riff-raff off the streets and then when they
do, you compalin that it's not the correct riff-raff...Make up your mind!
Great job, YCPD!
CYNTHIA AKA GOSSIP GIRL

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2008

OOO, NO WONDER THERE WERE EXTRA JUVENILES OUT THIS WK-END ACTING UP!...NO WONDER
Dug

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2008

yah they are getting aids on their lips
whitman is dumb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2008

Wenzt should be officer of the year. you go boy, clean up our block!!!
ohhhhhhhhhhh

Glen Mills, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2008

ILoveCops wrote:
Once again the state police and the city doing all the dirty work. I thought the YCSO wanted to be cops. Why don't they go do this stuff on their own - oops - they are not cops - my bad.
WHATS THE MATTER COULDN'T MAKE IT AS A DEPUTY?
Jean

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2008

Hey, Jean loves me......You don't even KNOW me..so who are you to tell me to do anything.
I made a comment, which I am allowed to do..just like you and everybody else.

I have a job, I don't NEED the free clinic like you do. YOU had better check your medication, I think it expired!
concerned family member

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2008

neadrea you need your butt kciked you are a mother and have no business out here selling your body girl get it together if you need help call me ok
City Dweller--York

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

Man--that offr Wentz is a real go getter, isnt he? and you wouldnt know it to look at him--he just looks like a dumb farm boy with a bad haircut!!--actually he is a dumb farm boy with a bad haircut, but he has found his niche in life--rollin in dirt and talking trash--no wonder Commissioner Witless made him officer of the year a while back. Go for it Dufus!!
Dottat3

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

City Dweller, where do you come off? You chicken eating dummy. The police are not all bad. Don't lump them together.

Since: Jan 08

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

City Dweller--York wrote:
Man--that offr Wentz is a real go getter, isnt he? and you wouldnt know it to look at him--he just looks like a dumb farm boy with a bad haircut!!--actually he is a dumb farm boy with a bad haircut, but he has found his niche in life--rollin in dirt and talking trash--no wonder Commissioner Witless made him officer of the year a while back. Go for it Dufus!!
Commissioner Witless needs to GO!!!

I nominate him for the 2008 STUPID award

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of45
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hummelstown Discussions

Search the Hummelstown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 6 min 96 Obamacare Rejections 51,243
Police: exposure led to chase through Hershey, ... 6 hr Steve Gratman 3
Musicians Helping Other Musicians Tue DON MEEHAN 1
Review: Friendship Auto Sales LLC (Oct '13) Apr 12 RRS 2
Happy and Healthy in Hershey 5K Apr 8 Happy and Healthy 5K 1
Hummelstown lawyer takes his life and allegedly... Apr 8 johniej 1
Patients urged to test for infections after Cha... (May '11) Mar 24 ALD 102
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hummelstown Jobs

•••