941 S Tenth Street Orange Cove CA

941 S Tenth Street Orange Cove CA

Posted in the Hume Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Fella D Peneyra

Sacramento, CA

#1 Jul 23, 2013
Victor Lopez stole my mother's land on 941 s. tenth street, she had a attorney Craig S. Marks in Stockton, CA with her other land when my father died in 1990, she filed a document on both land, 2644 s. Odell avenue this is her second piece of land and she gave it to Patrice Peneyra and Beatrice Peneyra and on 941 South tenth street in orange cove, Fresno,CA. Without notice he took her land he also kept on hassling my father about having our land in which my father denied he hassled us for many years. Then he stole our land and built a house on our land without notice and has went as far as paying the taxes. He even told my father he would steal the land from us. My mother inherited the land when my farther passed away she was a widow and she was the grantor on that land and the taxes did stop coming to 2644 South Odell Avenue. My mother had gave them verbal instructions to rotate every year and to add to the house taxes, so my dad had it homestead in 1987 and it was approved in 1990 before he died. The land belonged to his daughter Patrice Peneyra and Beatrice Peneyra as beneficiary and inheritance. As of this year there are False documents with the title stating other peoples names that never owned this land nor do we know whom these people are these documents were recorded in Fresno,CA. by Victor P. Lopez he has Threatened our family and he did state he was going to take it or steal it from the Peneyra's. He paid the taxes and took the land away from my mother without going to court on the false document, we have all the true documents and deeds wills and homestead which proves this is our land. In 1991 my mother hired a real estate attorney in which he stated that indeed it does belong to the Peneyra family.Please investigate this property because we do not feel like we should have to pay for another attorney again in our legal documents it does show that my mother's name is on that property with Chicago title in Stockton,CA of San Joaquin county. I been following this case cause the land has houses on my mother's land, When no one should be on that land at all except for us there was no vote that the parcel number was going to be involved from county to city When these houses were built the land title was never checked and there was no notification that these houses were being built as it was done without permission. My mother did advise the attorney whom the land belonged to. He sent me a e-mail on the investigation about our land that was stolen and wasn't notified and taxes were paid by Victor Lopez he hired a false contractor and gave a false deed document yet the IRS and the county or state/federal does not receive any money because they don't know about the houses that were built on our land due to the fake documents being done. I went down there one year and talked with the sheriff that knew my father and that is how we found out about the false documents he advised he saw one lady and two men standing on our property but didn't know why as he knew my father did not sell the property as he did not see a for sale sign nor was it left abandoned he was not aware that my father passed away so he advised he patrolled the property until he found out further details.THEREFORE I WANT MY MOTHER'S LAND BACK AND I WOULD APPRECIATE THAT AN INVESTIGATION BE DONE ABOUT THIS. thank you for all your future help enclosed is my e-mail address which [email protected] this is Patrice Peneyra i am the twin daughter and my sister name is Beatrice Peneyra..
Beatice Fella and Marcel

Sacramento, CA

#2 Jul 24, 2013
GIVE ME MY LAND BACK IT BELONGS TO MY MOTHER AND FATHER. YOU STOLE IT BY FALSE DOCUMENTS GOD WILL FIND YOU ONE DAY.!!
Roulette

United States

#3 Jul 24, 2013
Justice takes time but it will arrive. Your claim needs to be looked into and I bet you your family isn't the only one this has happened to.
gutierrez

Fairfield, CA

#4 Jul 24, 2013
Get a lawyer, why ate you just comi.v forward? Something not smelling right....
Mr_Sunshine

Pleasanton, CA

#5 Jul 24, 2013
This is the same thing that happened in Huron, that ended up with the mayor of Huron going to prison. Might just be another reason why Lopez got rid of Chief Steenport, as Steenport opened the investigation of the Huron mayor regarding the theft of properties in Huron. If the Peneyra family would like my assistance, I'd be happy to help.
informed

Arlington, VA

#6 Jul 24, 2013
Another fabrication, do you really have to stoop so low Rankin.

Before you offer yo help, you need to take care of your family business.

Now we know how you maintain your failing business,
through insurance funds of your mother's death.

You scrum bag.
Beatice Fella and Marcel

Sacramento, CA

#7 Jul 24, 2013
gutierrez wrote:
Get a lawyer, why ate you just comi.v forward? Something not smelling right....
already paid $850.00 on a estate attorney cause he did two land for my parents. hire investigater he said something is is wrong...now on the same problem, lawyer want $5,000or sue the first lawyer but I know it not about the lawyer it's that mayor of any city can go in the computer and change things without the american people don't know. that's mot the american way with a homestead paper, then the question is SHOULD WE HOMESTEAD ARE LAND NOW THESE DAYSM, SINCE OUR HOMESTEAD WAS DATED 1990 BEFORE COMPUTER START UP...IT STILL WRONG. TY
Cover Up

Hayward, CA

#8 Jul 24, 2013
Mr_Sunshine wrote:
This is the same thing that happened in Huron, that ended up with the mayor of Huron going to prison. Might just be another reason why Lopez got rid of Chief Steenport, as Steenport opened the investigation of the Huron mayor regarding the theft of properties in Huron. If the Peneyra family would like my assistance, I'd be happy to help.
Rankin always has answer !!

Is that why you ripped off your own family

You are lucky , they didn't send you to prison

Where you belong
The Law

United States

#9 Jul 24, 2013
Interesting story to say the least. Lopez served on the LAFCO commission for many years.

Now Lopez is claiming he has Power of Attorney to handle the Sheridan property Whittaker Hill and plans to sell it to Mario Villareal.
informed

Arlington, VA

#10 Jul 24, 2013
Stop the nonsense.....

Since: Oct 08

Dinuba, CA

#11 Jul 24, 2013
Does this sound familiar, Fella & Beatice?

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story...

The mayor of Huron was illegally converting land and selling it. He was convicted. If Lopez did this to you, I know of some people who can help you get to the bottom of it. Stop by Cove Printing sometime and let's talk.
informed

Arlington, VA

#12 Jul 24, 2013
Rankin,

Mark is such an awesome brother. How could you turn your back on your brothers?

Judgment day coming soon!...:)
Cover Up

Hayward, CA

#13 Jul 24, 2013
Mr_Sunshine wrote:
This is the same thing that happened in Huron, that ended up with the mayor of Huron going to prison. Might just be another reason why Lopez got rid of Chief Steenport, as Steenport opened the investigation of the Huron mayor regarding the theft of properties in Huron. If the Peneyra family would like my assistance, I'd be happy to help.
GO AHEAD AND LISTEN TI THIS THIEF

HE WILL ROB YOU BLIND

informed | 22 hrs ago
How can one stoop so low.......?

John Rankin used the insurance funds for his own personal and business needs.

Lock out loved ones from their mom's home.

Pat and Mark, John Rankin's brothers are honest. THey have been sharing their stories on this forum. Can you imagine how they felt when John left them high and dry.

Abuse and neglect their mother, then use the insurance cash for themselves. Only a filthy pig named John Rankin, would use greed to get what he wants.
Reply
Report this post

LOOK AT WHAT HE DID TO HIS OWN FAMILY

YOU WON'T BE AN EXCEPTION

BEWARE
informed

Arlington, VA

#14 Jul 24, 2013
FYI,

I stopped by your place a few days ago.
Baby Bulldog

Hayward, CA

#15 Jul 24, 2013
Mr_Sunshine wrote:
This is the same thing that happened in Huron, that ended up with the mayor of Huron going to prison. Might just be another reason why Lopez got rid of Chief Steenport, as Steenport opened the investigation of the Huron mayor regarding the theft of properties in Huron. If the Peneyra family would like my assistance, I'd be happy to help.
mark rankin brother | 32 min ago
lets talk about how you got john rankins land shall we. he was dieing of cancer an you moved to oc with bible in hand.sound fumiler and scawtted on land.if any one would like to know truth talk to randy rankin orsi step brother .say no more.
Reply
Report this post

RANKIN's own brother...... Don't trust this SCOUNDREL

You have been warned

HE IS JUST AN INSTIGATOR

HE HAS NO IDEA, about helping you out

OTHER THAN GIVE YOU FALSE HOPES
WHAT

Oakland, CA

#16 Jul 24, 2013
Cover Up wrote:
<quoted text>
GO AHEAD AND LISTEN TI THIS THIEF
HE WILL ROB YOU BLIND
informed | 22 hrs ago
How can one stoop so low.......?
John Rankin used the insurance funds for his own personal and business needs.
Lock out loved ones from their mom's home.
Pat and Mark, John Rankin's brothers are honest. THey have been sharing their stories on this forum. Can you imagine how they felt when John left them high and dry.
Abuse and neglect their mother, then use the insurance cash for themselves. Only a filthy pig named John Rankin, would use greed to get what he wants.
Reply
Report this post
LOOK AT WHAT HE DID TO HIS OWN FAMILY
YOU WON'T BE AN EXCEPTION
BEWARE
The thief robbing people blind is Victor Lopez??
Baby Bulldog

Hayward, CA

#17 Jul 24, 2013
Mr_Sunshine wrote:
This is the same thing that happened in Huron, that ended up with the mayor of Huron going to prison. Might just be another reason why Lopez got rid of Chief Steenport, as Steenport opened the investigation of the Huron mayor regarding the theft of properties in Huron. If the Peneyra family would like my assistance, I'd be happy to help.
Typical Rankin you don't have any facts

BUT YOU CLAIM THE SAME THING HAPPENED AT HURON??? Just what exactly happened ???
NO FACTS LIKE USUAL !!

mark rankin brother | 1 hr ago
john my brother you have never stold .how about grampa kething you stealing his money.he called you a sneek thief.you never lied or did drugs reely who the hell do you think you are mister big stuff.
WHAT

Fairfield, CA

#18 Jul 24, 2013
Rankin ripped off his own family why would you trust him.
Baby Bulldog

Hayward, CA

#19 Jul 24, 2013
The Law wrote:
Interesting story to say the least. Lopez served on the LAFCO commission for many years.
Now Lopez is claiming he has Power of Attorney to handle the Sheridan property Whittaker Hill and plans to sell it to Mario Villareal.
More assumptions a d speculations

LIBEL AND SLANDER

HECKEL AND JECKEL UP TO THEIR OLD TRICKS
Baby Bulldog

Hayward, CA

#20 Jul 24, 2013
WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>
The thief robbing people blind is Victor Lopez??
REALLY, what your EVIDENCE

OR DO YOU FOLLOW RANKIN BLINDLY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hume Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hate crimes against blacks, Latinos, transgende... (Sep '16) Sep '16 TerriB1 1
News Lisker Chronicles: Bruce and Proposition 34 (Nov '12) Nov '12 Dudley sharp 1
News Hantavirus cases prompt action (Sep '12) Sep '12 Hank 1
News Cannabis College information 'misleading' - Hum... (Oct '11) Oct '11 iuu77ypoov 2
News Big Foot filmmaker sets sights on Humboldt - Hu... (Jan '10) May '11 deborah 23
News Anthropogenic Global Warming - Earth vs. Humans (Mar '11) Mar '11 A Tree 2
News Whales could be getting sunburned (Nov '10) Nov '10 Simpleton 6

Hume Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hume Mortgages