The Fresno County Sheriff's Departmen...

The Fresno County Sheriff's Department is investigating the death of an Orange Cove man.

There are 9 comments on the ABC30.com story from Mar 11, 2008, titled The Fresno County Sheriff's Department is investigating the death of an Orange Cove man.. In it, ABC30.com reports that:

It happened Sunday night at 9:00 p.m. on Fifth Street near C. Street. When officers arrived, they found a 34-year old man in the back yard of a home the apparent victim of an assault. via ABC30.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC30.com.

“Government Accountability”

Since: Oct 07

Orange Cove

#1 Mar 11, 2008
UPDATE ...

Orange Cove man dies after assault
The Fresno Bee ... 03/10/08

Fresno County Sheriff’s detectives are investigating the death early today of a 34-year-old Orange Cove man who was found assaulted in the back yard of a home in the 300 block of Fifth Street.

Deputies responded to the Orange Cove home about 9 p.m. Sunday. The victim was airlifted from Reedley airport to Community Regional Medical Center in Fresno.

He died early Monday, officials said.
The man's death is the eighth homicide in Fresno County in 2008.

The victim has not been identified and no arrests have been made.

Anyone with information on this case is asked to contact the Fresno County Sheriff’s Department at

http://www.fresnobee.com/updates/story/454360...
RANKIN

Hayward, CA

#2 Sep 4, 2013
Mr_Sunshine | 8 hours ago.

Let's face it; the RANKIN THUGS are insane. Look at the garbage they post up on Topix, you get a feel for their perversion and delusional psychosis.

The City of Orange Cove has tremendous potential - that will never be realized so long as a psychotic drug dealing, lying, thieving, child abusing fraudster named " PEE WEE "RANKIN controls this town through OC Times and the PHONY PRINT SHOP made up of other liars, thieves, forgers, drug abusers and psychopaths.

There is a connection between OC TIMES and the PRINT SHOP safety/integrity/intelligent leadership. Currently, public safety has been flushed down the toilet in favor of drug dealing on an unprecedented scale, with corruption and cover ups ruling the day at OC TIMES . The cost of running the PRINT SHOP has exploded, even though RANKIN has gotten rid of 2/3 of the OC TIMES personal , the lunatic has hired a slew Graffiti is popping up everywhere, crime is way, way up, and under reported by the gag order of corrupt FRED HALL , OC TIMES vehicles purchase gas at the most expensive station in town, owned by Diana Guerra Silva, other goods and services are costing the City much more $$ and time, while SUNSHINE skims money out of the City with RANKIN'S assistance.

"PEE WEE " RANKIN stop polishing the WINNIERS !!!

You sick degenerate
Poor looser
Drama Queen
Cheap white Trailer trash

just saying | Yesterday
Sunshine doesn't what he's talking about , he always blows hot air from his ASS . and its all true ha teacher Diana and teacher Bertha lol.
Report this post
augie

Roseville, CA

#3 Sep 4, 2013
heres a post frum tha rankin imposter on another web site

this guy is a looser for sure, ok put him on our , MOST WANTED list,...

another name:FO HOE LOOSER!!

and another:I am a looser here too. I got a freesaw and tried to salvage the cylinder and use a new piston. Needles to say I failed, Now I will be buying both ...

tell ya what if i get at least 15 "likes" on this post i'll put his REAL NAME on here. come on peeps do u wanna know who this person really is? this way he can stop takin other peeps post an changing the names on it
augie

Roseville, CA

#4 Sep 4, 2013
mah bad. i meant 15 brilliants an ill post the dum f*cks name 4 every1
augie

Roseville, CA

#5 Sep 4, 2013
hot dam barely 1 hour an all ready got 4 brilliants
Ray

United States

#6 Sep 4, 2013
augie wrote:
mah bad. i meant 15 brilliants an ill post the dum f*cks name 4 every1
Mr_Cuntshine | 1 min ago
Mr_Cuntshine wrote:
Precioso also known asTHE LAW
RANKIN's lovers

Mr_Cuntshine | 2 min ago
Mr_Cuntshine wrote:
RANKIN's lovers

Gary | 2 hrs ago
Not without the drugs thatJohn Rankin promised me.

Gary | 2 hrs ago
Might have to if John Rankin keeps shorting me on our deals but i think everyone needs a second chance so im gonna let Rankin make it up to me next time

Gary | 2 hrs ago
If RANKIN was an honorable man then he wouldnt have shorted me on my drugs idiot JUST SAYIN lmao. even in the dope deal hes scanless
Report this post
Gary | 2 hrs ago
an Rankin attracts chicks that look like Precioso and The Law lmao. ugh
Report this post

winner of the lil looser of the year award

Ain't that you you sh*t talking f*g lmao
Report this post

The F*ck lmao? I dont want cns whatever I want the drugs that Rankin ows me
Report this post

The F*ck lmao? I dont want cns whatever I want the drugs that RANKIN ows me
Report this post

Mr_Cuntshine | 13 hrs ago
Mr_Cuntshine wrote:
RANKIN's lovers

Mr_Cuntshine | 2 min ago
Mr_Cuntshine wrote:
RANKIN's lovers

Gary | 2 hrs ago
Not without the drugs thatJohn Rankin promised me.

Gary | 2 hrs ago
Might have to if John Rankin keeps shorting me on our deals but i think everyone needs a second chance so im gonna let Rankin make it up to me next time

Gary | 2 hrs ago
If RANKIN was an honorable man then he wouldnt have shorted me on my drugs idiot JUST SAYIN lmao. even in the dope deal hes scanless
Report this post
Gary | 2 hrs ago
an Rankin attracts chicks that look like Precioso and The Law lmao. ugh
Report this post

winner of the lil looser of the year award

Ain't that you you sh*t talking f*g lmao
Report this post

Gary | 12 hrs ago
UMMM I THOUGHT I WAS GOIN 2 MY FAT BOY LOSER. IVE BEEN ASKIN 4 John Rankin 4 HOURS NOW AN NO 1 WNATS 2 GIVE HIM UP. AN BTW DIP SHIT JUS CUZ THE PRINT SHOP IS THA SAME DONT MEAN ITS THA SAME PEOPLE LMAO AINT U EVER HEARD OF USIN SUMONES UN SECURED WIR LESS NETWORK 4 INTERNET. THOUGHT YA KNEW
Report this post
Lina

Hayward, CA

#8 Sep 6, 2013
augie wrote:
and another:I am a looser here too. I got a freesaw and tried to salvage the cylinder and use a new piston. Needles to say I failed, Now I will be buying both ...
tell ya what if i get at least 15 "likes" on this post i'll put his REAL NAME on here. come on peeps do u wanna know who this person really is? this way he can stop takin other peeps post an changing the names on it
SHUT UP FAKE AUGIE

SUNSHINE

SHOW US HOW TOUGH OF A MAN YOU ARE PICKING IN A WOMAN
OR AGAINST AN INNOCENT PERSON

A TRUE COWARD

THEN YOU CRY, when someone slaps you around

IT IS NOT FAIR TO EXPOSE, your STUPIDITY
Report this post
Report this post
Truth

Kansas City, MO

#11 Sep 11, 2013
augie wrote:
SHUT YOUR MOUTH RANKIN
You write something the you deny it
GET A BACKBONE
LOOSER
just saying | 7 hrs ago
Why does SUNSHINE THUGS write same style, same trash and call yourself teachers lol.
Report this post
Rankin

Santa Ana, CA

#13 Sep 11, 2013
augie wrote:
hot dam barely 1 hour an all ready got 4 brilliants
You should feel proud of yourself RANKIN RETARD

POOR IDIOT, how easily you are manipulated by SUNSHINE

thompson-Western Mavrick | Sep 23, 2008
~~~~~

The SUNSHINE THUG Minions and Puppets in Orange Cove are in a PANIC!!!

The RANKIN / THE LAW ticket knows they are losing their POPULARITY.
With all the druggies , liars , forgers and all lowlife scum of the earth .

Our privage polling and surveys indicate that the community is ready for change;

"New Faces for a New Change.

They can't even get the names on their campaign sign spelled correctly;
[[ a picture of the sign is "Orange Cove Photos" ]]

They are LOST in a desert of naivete … devoid of common decency.
[[ the graphic won't show on this post - it is on the Internet ]]

Wandering … lacking direction … looked upon by neighbors with CONTEMPT.

Waiting for the hammer to fall … the OC TIMES FRAUD charges - When?
The Print Shop distributing drugs thru out the Valley.

So desperate to salvage even a minor "victory for SUNSHINE " that they resort to SLANDERING .

Desperate people resort to desperate acts of perversion, and reality is replaced by fantasy.

YOU will not defeat the HONEST efforts of HONEST PEOPLE!!!

Who are tired of all the DRUG deals and counterfeiting

From THE PRINT SHOP

SUNSHINE THE MAIN CULPRIT

DRUG DEALER

LIAR

SLANDER

COWARD

DRAMA QUEEN

CHEAP WHITE TRASH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hume Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hate crimes against blacks, Latinos, transgende... (Sep '16) Sep '16 TerriB1 1
News Lisker Chronicles: Bruce and Proposition 34 (Nov '12) Nov '12 Dudley sharp 1
News Hantavirus cases prompt action (Sep '12) Sep '12 Hank 1
News Cannabis College information 'misleading' - Hum... (Oct '11) Oct '11 iuu77ypoov 2
News Big Foot filmmaker sets sights on Humboldt - Hu... (Jan '10) May '11 deborah 23
News Anthropogenic Global Warming - Earth vs. Humans (Mar '11) Mar '11 A Tree 2
News Whales could be getting sunburned (Nov '10) Nov '10 Simpleton 6

Hume Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hume Mortgages