First Prev
of 2
Next Last
my oc

Visalia, CA

#1 Mar 7, 2013
A place without power the bad people in charge. A place of courption. A wild west a place of theft and violence and murder a place where police fear. Crimes being hidden and innocent people blamed.

Money makes anyone good bad
Sounds like my orange cove.
GetRealOC

Porterville, CA

#2 Mar 7, 2013
my oc wrote:
A place without power the bad people in charge. A place of courption. A wild west a place of theft and violence and murder a place where police fear. Crimes being hidden and innocent people blamed.
Money makes anyone good bad
Sounds like my orange cove.
hahaha What????
my oc

Visalia, CA

#3 Mar 7, 2013
Getrealoc
See Mexico has cops but curruption among same with government. Same with Oc government the cops fear no job the safety lacked n Oc
GetRealOC

Porterville, CA

#4 Mar 7, 2013
my oc wrote:
Getrealoc
See Mexico has cops but curruption among same with government. Same with Oc government the cops fear no job the safety lacked n Oc
what in Mexico the police is the bad one people are scared of the cops how could you compare Orange cove with Mexico you should try going to Juarez and see if you think the same11
my oc

Visalia, CA

#5 Mar 7, 2013
Dude day cops are bad when you have no money but they lick u good for a bill. Ya the rest applies to oc
GetRealOC

Porterville, CA

#7 Mar 7, 2013
my oc wrote:
Dude day cops are bad when you have no money but they lick u good for a bill. Ya the rest applies to oc
I can't believe your comparing Mexico to O C get over it let the council do their job!!
my oc

Visalia, CA

#8 Mar 7, 2013
OK Jr lowpez

Corruption Mexico and oc
Mr_Sunshine

United States

#9 Mar 8, 2013
This council is illegitimate - vote fraud is not only cheating, it is a crime. They need to be doing time. Lopez and his 5 puppets - including Spineless Sam, are woefully corrupt. I hope the State completes their investigation and starts making arrests...
my oc

Visalia, CA

#10 Mar 8, 2013
Some want cops out since there bad I just hope they get broken into ..and Waite a day or two when you call for help. The good hard working people want cops to feel safe.

Orange cove and Mexico same shit. All promise and lies and cover ups and of course money for the ones in power and of course jobs for us all if your family ..this ain't Mexico lowpez and puppets
GetRealOC

Porterville, CA

#12 Mar 8, 2013
my oc wrote:
Some want cops out since there bad I just hope they get broken into ..and Waite a day or two when you call for help. The good hard working people want cops to feel safe.
Orange cove and Mexico same shit. All promise and lies and cover ups and of course money for the ones in power and of course jobs for us all if your family ..this ain't Mexico lowpez and puppets
thats every where thats politics they are in it for the money!!
my oc

Visalia, CA

#13 Mar 8, 2013
Getrealoc
Dude la neta true LOL corruption ..the Easter and council had ocpd and lowpez disbanded twice the police and with this the third during his power ..
GetRealOC

Fresno, CA

#14 Mar 8, 2013
my oc wrote:
Getrealoc
Dude la neta true LOL corruption ..the Easter and council had ocpd and lowpez disbanded twice the police and with this the third during his power ..
the Ester was spending all our money how could a orange packer be in council no experience she even has trouble with her english
inquiring mind

United States

#15 Mar 8, 2013
GetRealOC wrote:
<quoted text> the Ester was spending all our money how could a orange packer be in council no experience she even has trouble with her english
You sound like you forgot where you came from or where you live. At least she didn't rob us blind like your alcalde Victor is doing. He already traveled to DC on our money punk.
Mr_Sunshine

United States

#16 Mar 8, 2013
Lopez is, at the age of 71, still an illiterate high school dropout. Esther has her HS diploma and went to college.

Lopez is a drug dealing, lying, cheating thief and fraud who does not have the courage to tell people the fact that his vendetta against the OCPD is what's behind getting rid of Steenport & the most experienced cops. LopeZ wants a PD he can control, thru his beard Spineless Sam, or no PD at all if he cannot control them.

That's the facts. The old paper shuffler needs to either control or get rid of law enforcement in order to move drugs into OC from Mexico freely.

Every one of the 12 shooting incidents since Lopez stole the election thru vote fraud are tied to drug running gangs trying to re-establish territory. Lopez imports a large portion of these drugs and doesn't want competitors cutting in. So the shootings have just begun...
my oc

Visalia, CA

#17 Mar 8, 2013
Easter was spending money on police..
atm

United States

#18 Mar 9, 2013
my oc wrote:
Easter was spending money on police..
Wow. Who has the checkbook?
OmgOc

United States

#19 Mar 9, 2013
Its so true OC is Mexico or should b called VictorVille,lol n for ppl to be soo blind as to see wut lil Sammy did i just can't believe it, i still can't believe how it all ties together how its so obvious! Diana related to Samuel n drama queen Victoria back in Oc or did he ever leave cause i still havent seen if Gabe ever made it to Oc? My God when ppl speak the truth u have them Glenda haters yappin,,shes never been mayor take a close look at who has been,,,how crazyyyy!
lol washinton ca

Sanger, CA

#20 Mar 10, 2013
ITS crazy how one person by the name of victor lopez has so much power to controll this people. i wounder why? Do you?
GetRealOC

Fresno, CA

#21 Mar 10, 2013
OmgOc wrote:
Its so true OC is Mexico or should b called VictorVille,lol n for ppl to be soo blind as to see wut lil Sammy did i just can't believe it, i still can't believe how it all ties together how its so obvious! Diana related to Samuel n drama queen Victoria back in Oc or did he ever leave cause i still havent seen if Gabe ever made it to Oc? My God when ppl speak the truth u have them Glenda haters yappin,,shes never been mayor take a close look at who has been,,,how crazyyyy!
You barely noticed you are in Mexico? a hand full of gringos and some white trash
GetRealOC

Fresno, CA

#22 Mar 10, 2013
Mr_Sunshine wrote:
Lopez is, at the age of 71, still an illiterate high school dropout. Esther has her HS diploma and went to college.
Lopez is a drug dealing, lying, cheating thief and fraud who does not have the courage to tell people the fact that his vendetta against the OCPD is what's behind getting rid of Steenport & the most experienced cops. LopeZ wants a PD he can control, thru his beard Spineless Sam, or no PD at all if he cannot control them.
That's the facts. The old paper shuffler needs to either control or get rid of law enforcement in order to move drugs into OC from Mexico freely.
Every one of the 12 shooting incidents since Lopez stole the election thru vote fraud are tied to drug running gangs trying to re-establish territory. Lopez imports a large portion of these drugs and doesn't want competitors cutting in. So the shootings have just begun...
so you think that when Glenda and Esther were in council OC didnt have drug dealer? Esther son in law had a shop shop thats a laugh Orange Cove need new people in the council

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hume Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Punk ass Rankinliar and his FALSE ACCUSATIONS 3 hr See 1
Give it up John Rankin PATHELOGICAL Liar 8 hr See 1
News Hate crimes against blacks, Latinos, transgende... (Sep '16) Sep '16 TerriB1 1
News Lisker Chronicles: Bruce and Proposition 34 (Nov '12) Nov '12 Dudley sharp 1
News Hantavirus cases prompt action (Sep '12) Sep '12 Hank 1
News Cannabis College information 'misleading' - Hum... (Oct '11) Oct '11 iuu77ypoov 2
News Big Foot filmmaker sets sights on Humboldt - Hu... (Jan '10) May '11 deborah 23

Hume Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hume Mortgages