Letters to the editor: Against the tide

Letters to the editor: Against the tide

There are 1 comment on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Mar 1, 2010, titled Letters to the editor: Against the tide. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

As stated in the San Gabriel Valley Tribune's opinion section, Assemblyman Anthony Portantino of La Canada Flintridge and fellow legislator Cameron Smyth would like to put an end to the utterance of any cuss words.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

No Cussing

West Covina, CA

#1 Mar 2, 2010
I must have just awaken from a long sleep. Our state government has solved the budget crisis, unemployment is down, and improvements have been made to our education system. Caltrans has fixed all of our roads and they are the best anywhere in the world. It seems terrorism is down as is the corruption of our elected officials. Crime has almost been eliminated. Everything is wonderful.

No. That has not happened. Then why f*** is the g** d*** idiots in the legislature wasting our tax dollars on a piece of s*** bill to stop cussing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hume Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHAT RankinLOOneyboyliar??? You want more docum... 2 hr Mr John Rankin 1
News Hate crimes against blacks, Latinos, transgende... (Sep '16) Sep '16 TerriB1 1
News Lisker Chronicles: Bruce and Proposition 34 (Nov '12) Nov '12 Dudley sharp 1
News Hantavirus cases prompt action (Sep '12) Sep '12 Hank 1
News Cannabis College information 'misleading' - Hum... (Oct '11) Oct '11 iuu77ypoov 2
News Big Foot filmmaker sets sights on Humboldt - Hu... (Jan '10) May '11 deborah 23
News Anthropogenic Global Warming - Earth vs. Humans (Mar '11) Mar '11 A Tree 2

Hume Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hume Mortgages