Should Lopez & this council be recalled?

Should Lopez & this council be recalled?

Created by Mr_Sunshine on May 30, 2013

143 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes - they are incompetent, corrupt & evil

No - they are doing a fabulous job

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
recall

Visalia, CA

#1 May 30, 2013
Today's oc times Diana Guerra says she seen money gone and don't understand where It went. May we recall Diane that the first years we had a police department from scratch and had money involved into it. Full force with a dispatch and reedley police involved to make it possible

Omg where the money go haha
no raffle here

Visalia, CA

#2 May 30, 2013
I thought that was city reserve money, was that already in city budget and then we ended up broke,paying all the officers and whatever or whoever wad being paid?
recall

Visalia, CA

#3 May 31, 2013
The money remains a mystery ..I hear different amounts everytime the figures change. So far we know there was money in the police department with other other departments as well with the nme change of the community center and I think with money owed back to state since the lowpes cabal used illegal and then I think a lawsuit but not sure if this had something to do with oc budget .then the millions lost by current council on the mysteries water bacteria then the closure of the canal getting water from farmers and Reedley..where the money go current council why lie and blame all to former council we all know what's up.
Mr_Sunshine

Dinuba, CA

#6 Jun 4, 2013
Lopez has his hand puppet Sam recommend T8 take over the Julia Center, despite Sam not having taken T8 to collections 2 years ago for the $220,000 debt.

Resign, Sam, before you get nailed & jailed with Lopez...

The corruption at city hall is so thick you can cut it with a knife...
strings a pulling

Visalia, CA

#7 Jun 4, 2013
Ur puppet masters are on a break, huh??
shame

Visalia, CA

#8 Jun 5, 2013
Love what I read in the paper oc times
Dispatch to sheriff's lol what a joke it clearly points it out the police will be out within a year and soon county will take over with six hours z day only then crime will rise worse than Fresno. The new chief said It himself not john. Oc can't afford it then a chief on paid leave will mean one has to go since we can only afford one guess who lol. Also by local business doors closed for others 2 come

Its clearly in the paper new chief said it so did Sam.
all in due time

Oakland, CA

#9 Jun 5, 2013
No suprise Victor is calling on the sheriffs and theyre back in town. No suprise Victor brought back his buddy Rudy Hernandez to be the "New" finance director when these two idiots worked together before and have history together.

New chief looks like he should have stayed retired has no business being chief when he was never a chief. But that's Victor for you only bringing in his buddies to do his dirty work.
lady cab driver

Fairfield, CA

#10 Jun 5, 2013
Sheriffs never left...
shame

United States

#11 Jun 5, 2013
They left for two years then are back more crime
Mr_Sunshine

Dinuba, CA

#12 Jun 5, 2013
With the Lopez idiots crying about no money, why have so many people been hired to city jobs since the election?

Cut the PD to shreds & hire people in exchange for ballots. Sweet.

I wonder if there were any phantom ballots registered at the homes of the "new" city workers in exchange for a city job?

Yes, Lopez wants to get rid of the PD - unless he can control it 100%. He did that back in 1979 - 1982. If the cops were to make an arrest, they had to call the drug dealing Lopez first to get permission.

That's how Lopez supports the police.

Are you proud, Gabe Jimenez? We've had well over 75 shooting incidents in this town since the election, but in the previous 3 years, there were at most 4 shooting incidents.

Escobar is completely corrupt & will likely fall with Lopez when the time comes...

Seems like a good time to mount a recall...
Mr_Sunshine

Dinuba, CA

#13 Jun 8, 2013
On Monday, Lopez had his hand puppet Escobar recommend the fraud riddled Target Eight take over the Julia facility, despite Target Eight being out of compliance with state law, owing the city over $220,000 for over 3 years, and their having demonstrated incompetence in their previous tenure.

Let's not forget the orchestrated false child abuse claims by the Lopez bunch against Madera Cap. These people are evil, sick and totally soul-less.

Their Monday afternoon meeting was illegal, as there was no posting of the special meeting 24 hours in advance. Everything decided in that meeting was illegal because it was an illegal meeting.

Typical of Victor "Pee" Lopez.

Lopez still has yet to explain how there were 2 Certified Audits of Target Eight presented in Dec.- Jan. of last year. The first one showing a huge travel expense, and when we publicized it, suddenly, out of the blue, six weeks later, Lopez had Jaribu Nelson, the auditor, present a 2nd Certified Audit, without the huge travel expenses.

Why is this significant? Because the State Dept. of Education, who grants the funding for Target Eight, has specific rules relating to using day care cash for travel. It must be education related, and it must be pre-approved by the Dept. of Education.

Lopez blew through over $80,000 of day care cash with his un-authorized travel, which I had checked with the Dept. of Education and they confirmed that said travel was not approved, nor was it even brought before them for approval. Lopez just took the money and traveled.

This is a mis-appropriation of public funds. The Dept. of Education refuses to investigate it.

So when we publicized the $80,000 in travel, Lopez had Jaribu cook the books and suddenly the travel became far less. Other figures were removed as well.

When an audit is certified, that means it is certified to be professionally prepared, accurate and correct. Funny how Target Eight had 2 Certified audits within 6 weeks for the same fiscal year.

Lopez and his cabal belong in prison. But that's just my opinion...
oc another border town

United States

#14 Jun 8, 2013
John how can they go so far is mims bought to is she a bad corupt to? We all know this council never supported the police but funny he'll let go of steemport. Then like you said within a year I see It myself not from word.
hiding the truth

United States

#15 Jun 9, 2013
Mims is not involved and that's the probelm because she refuses to investigate from what I hear. Mims needs to get an investigation going on victor. Don't you think its time!
coruption in law

United States

#16 Jun 9, 2013
If she's not involved that makes her a well corupt person of the law she needs to be involved and do something.
GetRealOC

South Dos Palos, CA

#17 Jun 9, 2013
And whose going to run against them Maria Alvarado?
spanich only

Visalia, CA

#18 Jun 9, 2013
Ha ha ha
hiding the truth

United States

#19 Jun 9, 2013
coruption in law wrote:
If she's not involved that makes her a well corupt person of the law she needs to be involved and do something.
Mimms give us an answer why don't you investigate Orange Cove cityhall instead of making your deals with them? We deserve better than what's going on. When are you going to do your real job?
Mr_Sunshine

Dinuba, CA

#20 Jun 10, 2013
Mims does not have jurisdiction to investigate anything unless a crime has been committed that falls under the authority of the sheriff's office. That said, Mims would love to see the OCPD go away again, because her office would like to contract with OC and provide very little service for the money, just as in the past.
coruption in law

Visalia, CA

#21 Jun 10, 2013
Mims has prove she refuses a year back chief threat. Why not enough for a crime
what happened

Oakland, CA

#22 Jun 10, 2013
coruption in law wrote:
Mims has prove she refuses a year back chief threat. Why not enough for a crime
That's a good question. I want to know also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hume Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lying Donald is so proud of John Rankin/looneyb... 5 hr Dennis 1
Cyber Bully John Rankin/looneyboyliar WHERE AR... 12 hr Dennis 1
Rest in peace Ryan Hill 23 hr Dennis 4
Oralia 23 hr Dennis 2
Folks google John Rankin/Looneyboyliar Topix Cy... Fri Dennis 1
Haaaaaaa NO DOCUMENTATION, Rankin/looneyboyliar Fri Dennis 1
News Hate crimes against blacks, Latinos, transgende... (Sep '16) Sep '16 TerriB1 1

Hume Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hume Mortgages