Manuel Ferreira
Lady in White

Visalia, CA

#1 Mar 20, 2013
I just read his letter to the editor in the Orange Cove Times. Where he writes about Chief Steenport and our Police Dept. I truly believe Steenport was overly paid and Orange Cove could not afford to keep him. They the city council had to make changes or else we would end up losing our Police Dept. Manuel writes about how since November there has been 11 reports of shots fired. Well my dear Orange Cove residents did you know that half of these shooting's took place in his slum apartments or houses he and Sue Jones owns. I have friends and family who live near these terrible apartments and run downed homes owned by Manuel and Sue. They cant even let their children outside to play because of the shooting's. They have complained to him and he doesn't do a darn thing about it. This past Saturday there was another shooting and guess where it took place? On 6th street and the house is owned by Manuel and Sue. He knows there are squatters living in some of his slum houses but he doesn't care. Manuel is the slumlord to these gang members. I can't believe Manuel was chosen "Volunteer of the Year" What a joke. Manuel or Sue owns these rundown apt and houses why doesn't the city have him condemn these poor excuses for homes. Manuel why don't you get rid of these gang members who rent from you, Make our city a better place to live in. Stop blaming Lopez for Orange Cove problems!

God help our city!
my oc

Visalia, CA

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Dude affordable housing right. Supposed victor had low income ya right. Chief over paid what you mean. We need no chief why didn't they tell us the bosses aka tax payers we let him go cause he was overpaid we will negotiate..but nada is being done. I see the police gone and a welcome to sheriffs :)
just saying

Oakland, CA

#3 Mar 20, 2013
Lady in White wrote:
I just read his letter to the editor in the Orange Cove Times. Where he writes about Chief Steenport and our Police Dept. I truly believe Steenport was overly paid and Orange Cove could not afford to keep him. They the city council had to make changes or else we would end up losing our Police Dept. Manuel writes about how since November there has been 11 reports of shots fired. Well my dear Orange Cove residents did you know that half of these shooting's took place in his slum apartments or houses he and Sue Jones owns. I have friends and family who live near these terrible apartments and run downed homes owned by Manuel and Sue. They cant even let their children outside to play because of the shooting's. They have complained to him and he doesn't do a darn thing about it. This past Saturday there was another shooting and guess where it took place? On 6th street and the house is owned by Manuel and Sue. He knows there are squatters living in some of his slum houses but he doesn't care. Manuel is the slumlord to these gang members. I can't believe Manuel was chosen "Volunteer of the Year" What a joke. Manuel or Sue owns these rundown apt and houses why doesn't the city have him condemn these poor excuses for homes. Manuel why don't you get rid of these gang members who rent from you, Make our city a better place to live in. Stop blaming Lopez for Orange Cove problems!
God help our city!
Lady in white, are you in a stray jacket? Just saying.
i agree

Visalia, CA

#4 Mar 20, 2013
Your right lady manuel only cares for the money he gets from the rents.i think he is adfraid of the gangs. his homes are so ugly and need many repairs.
GetRealOC

Porterville, CA

#5 Mar 20, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady in white, are you in a stray jacket? Just saying.
the lady in white is saying the whole truth why doesn't Ferreira do something about it
OmgOc

United States

#6 Mar 20, 2013
How do u blame ppl who own property for crimes that have happend or keep happening how stupid, ppl choose to live a certain way thats on them and what he should do is kick out any gang members or drug addicts out of those places that way ppl like you won't talk shit on him. No one is forcing those ppl to live there, but its probably the most affordable for the ppl on welfare they should ask Victor for a job...
GetRealOC

Fresno, CA

#7 Mar 20, 2013
OmgOc wrote:
How do u blame ppl who own property for crimes that have happend or keep happening how stupid, ppl choose to live a certain way thats on them and what he should do is kick out any gang members or drug addicts out of those places that way ppl like you won't talk shit on him. No one is forcing those ppl to live there, but its probably the most affordable for the ppl on welfare they should ask Victor for a job...
affordable are you serious all Ferreira's houses are falling apart and infested with bugs and isn't he the main citizen patrol people walk at night the people haven't stopped going out at night
my oc

Visalia, CA

#8 Mar 20, 2013
Bugs LOL the roaches and ants ain't the landowners fault but the renter. Gotta clean n be bug free the gang problem outside ain't no ones fault and no one can't do a thing. You can be free to be out.
GetRealOC

Fresno, CA

#9 Mar 21, 2013
my oc wrote:
Bugs LOL the roaches and ants ain't the landowners fault but the renter. Gotta clean n be bug free the gang problem outside ain't no ones fault and no one can't do a thing. You can be free to be out.
Ferreira can't stand to see Victor back in power
slap that lady

Visalia, CA

#10 Mar 22, 2013
lady in white, for a police chief Steenport was under paid "Dumb Ass"
realmofo

United States

#11 Apr 28, 2013
Wat about the shootings every where else? Manuel don't own those places.
Check this out, need to put sum bad ass mo fos that can get off the car and kick sum ass. Sounds stupid right? But.... u know I'm right! This shit that's happening is these scraps bringing more scraps from sanger. No lie! Can't let another town come in and try to take over n trying to tax. Ppl!
And for u scared bitches payig rent! Pieces of shit!
new month

Visalia, CA

#12 May 1, 2013
Rent day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hume Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hate crimes against blacks, Latinos, transgende... (Sep '16) Sep '16 TerriB1 1
News Lisker Chronicles: Bruce and Proposition 34 (Nov '12) Nov '12 Dudley sharp 1
News Hantavirus cases prompt action (Sep '12) Sep '12 Hank 1
News Cannabis College information 'misleading' - Hum... (Oct '11) Oct '11 iuu77ypoov 2
News Big Foot filmmaker sets sights on Humboldt - Hu... (Jan '10) May '11 deborah 23
News Anthropogenic Global Warming - Earth vs. Humans (Mar '11) Mar '11 A Tree 2
News Whales could be getting sunburned (Nov '10) Nov '10 Simpleton 6

Hume Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hume Mortgages