Glenda Hill's son,Ryan Hill, arrested?

Posted in the Hume Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
OC citizen

Stevinson, CA

#1 Jan 28, 2012
Has anyone else heard that Ryan Hill, son of Glenda Hill mayor pro tem of the City of Orange Cove, was arrested up north on drug charges? Can this be true? Is he not a volonteer for Orange Cove Police Department?
OC Person

United States

#2 Jan 28, 2012
That is false, I happen to know Ryan is not up north and he is off interviewing for a job so we can put that false rumor to rest.
spot light

United States

#3 Jan 28, 2012
He's locked up ha ha
Fresno, CA

#4 Jan 28, 2012
We happen to know this is true. Go to "Orange Cove arrests" and you will see that someone from her address was arrested on Jan. 10 in San Luis Obispo on drug/alchohal charges. I'm sure it wasn't Wally or Glenda.
P.S
San Luis Obispo area is where Glenda's sister lives
LOL

Fresno, CA

#5 Jan 28, 2012
San Luis Obispo is not north, its south. I heard he is in drug rehab. This is a great example for the Citizens Patrol. A great example for the mayor pro tem, but I'm not surprised- she supported a convicted felon in the last election. I think Glenda Hill has gone lunatic wacky along with her son.
Curious

Sacramento, CA

#6 Jan 29, 2012
He has priors so where is chief steenport backround check for the citizens on patrol? Where is mommy hill now? She loved to see Victor kids splattered on news what about her son now?
cob

Roseville, CA

#7 Jan 29, 2012
LMAO YOU ACT AS THO GLENDA WAS THE ONE REPORTING THE NEWS. DONT THYNK SHE COULD CONTROL THAT. IF YOU THYNK THEREZ A STORY THERE THAT NEEDZ 2 BE REPORTED AND IZ NEWZWORTHY THEN CONTACT THE BEE AND OTHER MEDIA OUTLETZ AND GIVE EM A HEADZ UP
holycow

United States

#8 Jan 29, 2012
No rehab, no priors, no prison. Just keep on fishin!
wondering

United States

#9 Jan 30, 2012
not fishing saw it with my own eyes crime no. 6695649 p.c.647f alcohol/drug
joe

Stevinson, CA

#10 Feb 4, 2012
That's why Glenda shouldn't talk shit about Victor's kids.Her son is just as bad.What comes around goes around.When your kids are adults they wouldn't listen to the parents anyway.That's too bad.
LMAO

Visalia, CA

#11 Apr 14, 2012
keep yapping and you will get bitched slapped
good

Fairfield, CA

#12 May 7, 2012
So were do I find it? Were Ryan got arested at? I want to know!
Gosh

Clovis, CA

#13 May 8, 2012
You wont find any arrest record, there is none. I looked, just more bad info. I also looked for any prior convictions and that came up empty too. I got a report last week that has his record comming up clean not even a citation. Im going to try to get his DMV records now to see if he has any parking tickets.
Stop Lying Glenda

United States

#14 May 22, 2012
655 adams ave orange cove ca,
Reported 1/10/2012 by crime reporter 6040
Crime report #:6695649
Source:San Luis Obispo SD

M PC647(F) Under the influince of Drugs/Alcohol

Residing in crime beat zone:Fresno/madera counties.

Its true its just sad how its being covered up!
Fair

Fresno, CA

#15 May 22, 2012
How sad Mr Lopez that you and your People be it very few try to lie to the people of Orange Cove to devide us. I have a simple solution, anybody that really cares about this subject of Ryan go to the Fresno County court house or police dept. and get a public request. There is nothing on Ryan's record. So so sad Lopez and Guerra Silva.
city

Fresno, CA

#16 May 22, 2012
cant we all get along
Jump

Fresno, CA

#17 May 22, 2012
Victor you and Diane are sick sick people!!!!! you too Bertha, you all need help.
ococ

Fresno, CA

#18 May 22, 2012
oh you idiots were does it say Ryans name. so sad you ridiculious fools
Cover up

Fresno, CA

#19 May 22, 2012
They didn't post his name because his mommy is an elected city official. Ask Ryan about it, he won' t deny it,
Stop Lying Glenda

United States

#20 May 22, 2012
So then was it Glenda or Wally?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hume Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cyber Bully RankinRAT stop making THREATS U gon... (Oct '15) 2 hr Travis 15
Where have the Rankin/looneyboyLiars LOOnies go... 4 hr Travis 1
HOTLINE is waiting for John Rankin/looneyboylia... 9 hr Travis 1
Rankin/looneyboyliar has LIED Again ...... 21 hr Travis 1
News Hate crimes against blacks, Latinos, transgende... Sep '16 TerriB1 1
News Lisker Chronicles: Bruce and Proposition 34 (Nov '12) Nov '12 Dudley sharp 1
News Hantavirus cases prompt action (Sep '12) Sep '12 Hank 1

Hume Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hume Mortgages