First Prev
of 3
Next Last
vergudo 69

Concord, CA

#42 May 8, 2013
Dude why do we see crime who's lieing I'm lost.
Magec

Dinuba, CA

#43 May 8, 2013
Seems the city has been very quite lately since magec came into the picture, now cry about the crime being taken cared of without the chief!
vergudo 69

Concord, CA

#44 May 9, 2013
Magec what you mean
Magec

Dinuba, CA

#45 May 9, 2013
You don't know what magec is?
vergudo 69

Visalia, CA

#46 May 10, 2013
Magec isn't that the anti gang unit to clean up the gang and the violence. If thats the case we got no crime right.
new council sucks

United States

#47 May 10, 2013
The new council has overspent $1.5 million and have been in power as of December of last year! What the heck are they doing at city hall?

They wanted the recall but don't have the brains to lead the city in the right direction because they are self-serving with a mayor who don't put in enough time for the city.

Sam has no experience being a city manager and if you ask me its because of his lack of experience the city is broke.
zllih

Dinuba, CA

#48 May 10, 2013
No ones asking you
Magec

United States

#49 May 11, 2013
new council sucks wrote:
The new council has overspent $1.5 million and have been in power as of December of last year! What the heck are they doing at city hall?
They wanted the recall but don't have the brains to lead the city in the right direction because they are self-serving with a mayor who don't put in enough time for the city.
Sam has no experience being a city manager and if you ask me its because of his lack of experience the city is broke.
The money you speak of Ryan is mommy hill started before getting KOd by Bertha del bosque in the election! That money you speak of is from the water issue mommy hill should have avoided until a better plan was set in place! The current council has stopped all the spending that mommy Hill and her cronies were doing! Streets are quite I wonder why!?????3864
OCPD eaTs it

El Monte, CA

#50 May 11, 2013
momma hill is a SLEAVE SUCKER
promises kept

Visalia, CA

#51 May 11, 2013
OK then why didn't Victor when he was in power do something about the water. Why did he finally do it after 30 years that's funny. The Easter council didn't have enough time to fix it since they were taken out. It's funny how you say they stopped the spending but how by dismantling the police and going to county same amount but lack of patrol. Then money spent on naming vpl center again. I mean how are they saving money. Also street's are quiete okkk
zllih

Dinuba, CA

#52 May 11, 2013
Why would the new ppl waste time monies n energy with the name to begin with. New business should have been addressed and forward bound all the wayyyy, whey..
promises kept

Visalia, CA

#53 May 12, 2013
Its all about protection and safety first then jobs which the former council did then came two businesses. So you see no police means no business no jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hume Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Victor Lopez - target of FBI bribery & drug sting (Aug '12) 2 hr Hanni 54
Liar Rankin answer the questions or SHUT the HE... 2 hr Hahahaaaaaa 1
Moron Rankin is it lonely out there on Lake Des... 2 hr Hahahaaaaaa 1
Drug Dealer Rankin - target of FBI bribery & dr... 3 hr Hahahaaaaaa 1
RATKING rankin the BIGGEST LIAR on the STATE 12 hr Compadre 3
Liar rankin is DESPERATE to Change Public Onion... 14 hr Compadre 6
" Rankin is just a lazzy ass wana be Lopez 14 hr Compadre 1
Hume Dating
Find my Match

Hume People Search