wally and glenda hill

“Government Accountability”

Since: Oct 07

Orange Cove

#102 Jul 30, 2009
~~!~~

"camerman"

Are you on leave from an institution?

YOU need to have them check your meds ... it sounds like you are taking the wrong meds or are mixing them with non-prescription pharmaceuticals.

Your counselor needs to review and see if you are a danger to yourself and others ... sad situation and probably paid for with Taxpayer Dollars!

~~!~~
cameraman

Gridley, CA

#103 Jul 30, 2009
your the ole fart on a fixed income living in the ov haaaa haaaa dumb ass
Concerned old man

United States

#104 Jul 30, 2009
Just an idea wrote:
WHAT....just one of the incidents that I know of was that the coach was very aware the child was injured, even had a dr's note and the child was told if she didn't come to practice that week and play ball she was off the team! Her parents wouldf not let her go and she was not even allowed to go with the team as punishment. This child ended up having surgery,thank God the parents insisted that she didnt play..not worth a life time of pain & injury for a few minutes of playing in hs. I have not been too impressed with the sports programs at OCHS. I heard all my life that OC would get thier own hs and when they finally did it's a laughing post. This was OC's chance to shine and be noticed for something other than violence and they are failing miserably, with the exception of a few teachers.I have heard coaches call kids names and swear on the field. They are represenitives of OC and suppose to be role models to these kids, most get a F- for effort!
Auntie- yes I believe we are speaking of the same one, a true disgrace!
==THATS DEMOCRATIC,SOCIALIZED GOVERMENT<<ALL THE DUMMY-C-RATAS,>> ARE CONCERNED ABOUT IS VOTES, AND KEEPING THE CITIZENS,,& EVERYONE ELSE, DUMBED DOWN,A MAYOR SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS AND DISMISS THESE TEACHERS,{YESTERDAY}
Concerned old man

United States

#105 Jul 31, 2009
ORANGE COVE MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
GUARDIAN ANGEL IS WHAT ARE CHILDREN NEED AND RESIDENTS FROM GILBERT. ALL PEOPLE ARE INNOCENT UNTILL PROVEN GUILTY IN THE MEAN TIME WE MUST MOVE QUICKLY AND GET THE STATE INVOLVED AND INVESTIGATE TO IF THERE IS A POSSIBLE PEDOPHILE AT THAT CENTER.AGAIN IT IS NOT HIS PREFERENCE HERE OF HIM BEING BISEXUAL OR GAY IT IS ABOUT THE CHILDREN AND THE MEN PARENTS THAT TAKE THERE CHILDREN TO THIS CENTER. THIS IS NOT SOMETHING THAT CAN BE FIXED OVER A PHONE CONVERSATION BE PATIENT ORANGE COVE. THESE ARE REAL ISSUES THAT NEED IMMEDIATE AND SERIOUS ATTENTION!"
AS ALWAYS JUST ONE MANS OPINION ONE MANS OBSERVATION.
==ORANGE COVE MAN;;;THIS IS INTERESTING,,,WHY HAVENT YOU OR YOUR LEADER<<VICTOR LOPEZ>>> TAKEN CARE OF THIS MATTER???SINCE GOD, AKA MAJOR LOPEZ, IS THE BIG HEFI,,OF LAW & ORDER,[IN HIS OWN MIND] WHILE HE WALKS THE STREETS AT NIGHT,PRETENDING TO BE A POLICEMAN & SAVIOR,,YOU ALLUDE TO THE FACT THAT IN THE UN-UNITED STATES OF,,A PERSON IS INNOCENT,UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY;{THATS CORRECT} THANK GOD THAT YOU NO LONGER LIVE IN MESO AMERICA,,AKA MEXICO,.WHERE YOU NOT ONLY ARE PAID $4.50 FOR A 12 Hr. DAY,,BUT YOU ARE {GUILTY} UNTILL YOU PROVE YOU ARE INNOCENT,,OR COME UP WITH BIG MORDIA.GOD BLESS,VIVA AMERICA.
pastor

Fresno, CA

#106 Aug 1, 2009
Concerned old man wrote:
<quoted text>==ORANGE COVE MAN;;;THIS IS INTERESTING,,,WHY HAVENT YOU OR YOUR LEADER<<VICTOR LOPEZ>>> TAKEN CARE OF THIS MATTER???SINCE GOD, AKA MAJOR LOPEZ, IS THE BIG HEFI,,OF LAW & ORDER,[IN HIS OWN MIND] WHILE HE WALKS THE STREETS AT NIGHT,PRETENDING TO BE A POLICEMAN & SAVIOR,,YOU ALLUDE TO THE FACT THAT IN THE UN-UNITED STATES OF,,A PERSON IS INNOCENT,UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY;{THATS CORRECT} THANK GOD THAT YOU NO LONGER LIVE IN MESO AMERICA,,AKA MEXICO,.WHERE YOU NOT ONLY ARE PAID $4.50 FOR A 12 Hr. DAY,,BUT YOU ARE {GUILTY} UNTILL YOU PROVE YOU ARE INNOCENT,,OR COME UP WITH BIG MORDIA.GOD BLESS,VIVA AMERICA.
You are a man filled with much anger and hate, let it all go and maybe you will feel better about yourself.
Concerned old man

United States

#107 Aug 1, 2009
ORANGE COVE MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't blame you just look at the history of this person. The word is when he was told he had been seeing kissing a little boy he rushed into a marriage to take the heat off. I think it shocked everyone who knew him. and that is not all this person would do; according to to many he would make sexual remarks about the men parents that would take there children to the center; i think all of the employees need to be upfront and honest when it comes to child predators or possible pedophiles around in our community" glenda hill is very aware but that is one vote on the council she can not afford to lose. Glenda is already using the title as mayor and she was simply voted in by council as vice mayor or mayor pro tem stop acting as if you are the mayor glenda and lets get down to getting this council member garcia out if he is found to be a pedophile" and quickly.
as always just one mans opinion
====IF YOU HAVE THE {PROOF},,FILE A CITIZENS ARREST,,,CALL {THE AUTHORITIES},,PUT UP,,{OR SHUT UP} WITHOUT PROOF ,,,THIS IS {SLANDER};;AS WELL AS DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER;;;YOU COULD BE SUED FOR YOUR LAST {PESO},,,YOU ARE SUCH A {{{{BITTER PERSON}}}}
QUOTE:::YOU DID SAY ;;;;;IF;;;;; HE IS FOUND TO BE A Pedophile,,,
Concerned old man

United States

#108 Aug 1, 2009
pastor wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a man filled with much anger and hate, let it all go and maybe you will feel better about yourself.
===THANK YOU FATHER:::I KNOW WHO I AM, & LIKE WHO I AM;;;;;I WAS NOT AWARE,I WAS ESPOSING HATE & ANGER,,,{THIS IS GOOD ADVICE},,,{{{IF IT WAS TRUE}}},,,I FELT THAT I WAS JUST QUOTING,,& STATING FACTS;; THE TRUTH HURTS,,, KNOW THE TRUTH,,,THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE,,
tap out

Visalia, CA

#109 May 1, 2013
Oh my
green eyes

Visalia, CA

#110 May 1, 2013
Was there a camera
cherry

Visalia, CA

#111 May 1, 2013
On n on til the break of d
zllih

Visalia, CA

#112 May 1, 2013
Ok
Rose

Visalia, CA

#113 May 1, 2013
What is this
lila

Visalia, CA

#114 May 1, 2013
Print that
sos

Visalia, CA

#115 May 1, 2013
A flamr
CROC

Visalia, CA

#116 May 5, 2013
Tequila
CROC

Visalia, CA

#117 May 5, 2013
Raza
blitzkis

Visalia, CA

#118 May 24, 2013
Couples corner
vida

Visalia, CA

#119 May 25, 2013
Blah
agua

Visalia, CA

#121 Jun 15, 2013
Tsssss
good mens

Visalia, CA

#122 Jun 15, 2013
Kimoku

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hume Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hate crimes against blacks, Latinos, transgende... (Sep '16) Sep '16 TerriB1 1
News Lisker Chronicles: Bruce and Proposition 34 (Nov '12) Nov '12 Dudley sharp 1
News Hantavirus cases prompt action (Sep '12) Sep '12 Hank 1
News Cannabis College information 'misleading' - Hum... (Oct '11) Oct '11 iuu77ypoov 2
News Big Foot filmmaker sets sights on Humboldt - Hu... (Jan '10) May '11 deborah 23
News Anthropogenic Global Warming - Earth vs. Humans (Mar '11) Mar '11 A Tree 2
News Whales could be getting sunburned (Nov '10) Nov '10 Simpleton 6

Hume Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hume Mortgages