Focus on black males

Focus on black males

There are 2 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Jul 8, 2008, titled Focus on black males. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

Kudos to the Pasadena chapter of the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity for focusing their scholarships on black males! I am disappointed in some of the other elite, black male groups who are focusing their scholarships ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

“A is A”

Since: Jun 08

Not far from you

#1 Jul 8, 2008
re 'Back off monrovia'... geesh, if the recent goings-on in Monrovia don't constitute local news, I don't know what does. This paper seems to have done a fair job in reporting the police issues and other items, so what's yer prob?
the real

West Covina, CA

#2 Jul 13, 2008
thats a bold lie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hume Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Rankin drug dealing criminal for most of ... 1 hr LOOneyLoudmouthRa... 1
Rankin been a corrupt, lying, thieving, fraud 2 hr LOOneyLoudmouthRa... 1
News Lisker Chronicles: Bruce and Proposition 34 (Nov '12) Nov '12 Dudley sharp 1
News Hantavirus cases prompt action (Sep '12) Sep '12 Hank 1
News Cannabis College information 'misleading' - Hum... (Oct '11) Oct '11 iuu77ypoov 2
News Big Foot filmmaker sets sights on Humboldt - Hu... (Jan '10) May '11 deborah 23
News Anthropogenic Global Warming - Earth vs. Humans (Mar '11) Mar '11 A Tree 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hume Mortgages