Gabe Jimenez wants to rename the Community Center after Lopez

Posted in the Hume Forum

Since: Oct 08

Dinuba, CA

#1 Apr 25, 2013
Victor's hand puppet, Gabe, wants to have the re-naming of the Community Center on the City's next council agenda. Gabe wants it named after the lying, thieving, drug dealing, kick-back seeking, vote fraud committing Victor "Pee" Lopez.

Hey Gabe, why stop there? Why not erect a statue of Lopez out front, with his arms extended, in one hand a bag of Meth for sale, in the other hand, a cash for ballots voucher. Then, you can put the blood of this entire town on the head of the statue to represent the many, many people who have been shot because of the drug dealing gang activity in Orange Cove, brought about by the head drug importer and Police Dept. supporter Lopez.
XXX20

Visalia, CA

#2 Apr 25, 2013
Your business must not be doing so well since you have all this time to start threads & compose posts about Victor and the current city council. I guess since you get all kinds of financial aid for your foster kids you don't need to work.

Since: Oct 08

Dinuba, CA

#3 Apr 25, 2013
Had a great year last year, even better this year.

By the way, you wouldn't be a part of the Target Eight Fraud, would you? I understand it's under State investigation...
pito

Kent, WA

#4 Apr 25, 2013
First wen you adopt kids you need a good job and there's no money from government only a check for them. Oh why not name it again Victor Lopez I see no reason why not. First we have a full police force and support for it. We have a subway which we seem him get credit and then family dollar which hell get credit. OMG why not name It after him.
just saying

United States

#5 Apr 25, 2013
While the youth are shooting and killing each other and our busineses are being robbed at gun point Mayor Gabriel answer is to rename the community center back to Victor Lopez center. Good going Gabriel you'll down in history as the biggest idiot who never cared about his community.
Tory

Fresno, CA

#6 May 1, 2013
this guy is a joke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hume Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BMX Park / Lopez corruption (Aug '12) 43 min Donkeyluvlooney 246
RANKIn shut the hell up with that already dude ... 3 hr Donkeyluvlooney 2
John Rankin Owner Of OC Printing is ? 5 hr Donny 63
Rankin STOP insulting our INTELLIGENCE... No on... 11 hr Donkeyluvloney 5
There is nearly $51,000 unaccounted for Target ... 20 hr Donkeyluvloony 196
Looneys Ridiculous Postings 20 hr Donkeyluvloony 18
Lisker Chronicles: Bruce and Proposition 34 (Nov '12) Nov '12 Dudley sharp 1
Hume Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web