United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

Judged:

Intersting minds would love to hear it from you.Just be honest as you always are.
Your suppose to be this outstanding citizen of Orange Cove.
Now is your chance and defend yourself if this is not true.
You always come to eldons defence, now come to yours.
Abbey

Clovis, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

Judged:

Interesting wrote:
Intersting minds would love to hear it from you.Just be honest as you always are.
Your suppose to be this outstanding citizen of Orange Cove.
Now is your chance and defend yourself if this is not true.
You always come to eldons defence, now come to yours.
Are you trying to say that because Irene stands up for what she believes is right for the city that she cannot have a relationship regardless of who it is?
Why should a single adult have to answer to any of this stuff on here? And should she have to defend herself to a bunch of people who can't or won't post their names?
Betty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

Judged:

Why should she? She is a consenting adult and so he is. Neither one is married. No harm done. Small minded people do not deserve answers when the questions are stupid.
Christy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

Judged:

Well I can understand, if this man is married then she is in the wrong.If he is not married then its no ones business.They are both adults and know what is right for them.

“Government Accountability”

Since: Oct 07

Orange Cove

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

Judged:

~~!~~

"Interesting" -- YOU are NOT very interesting and YOU need to educate yourself (as Mister_Sunshine keeps reminding us) so you can post comments that make sense.

I have known Irene Alvarado for most of the five years I have lived in Orange Cove. We have participated in various ad hoc committees and I have enjoyed being challenged by her very capable mind. We do not always agree on every issue and subject – which is good … it would be boring without a stimulating discussion.

Irene has worked in very responsible positions … always with success.

Irene has been battling for the betterment of Orange Cove for over 15 years ... how many of you "critics" can make that claim to fame? I have copies of local media that demonstrates her commitment for the improvement of Orange Cove - for ALL of Orange Cove’s citizens, not just a few selected politically connected.

She has participated in City Council meetings, was a candidate for City Council in 2006, has written numerous letters to the editor, and is always committed to SOLUTIONS and not being part of the problem.

Irene is a very responsible person. Her religious and spiritual life is above reproach. Her life experience is extensive and above censure (to the best of my personal knowledge).

I do not have a clue as to whether Irene is having a personal relationship with another adult in the community. If she is, you can “bet the rent” that it is beyond the petty criticism being expressed on this Forum.

I suggest that all of you deluded souls that do not have a life … find one!!

~~!~~
omg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

Judged:

thompson-Western Mavrick wrote:
~~!~~
"Interesting" -- YOU are NOT very interesting and YOU need to educate yourself (as Mister_Sunshine keeps reminding us) so you can post comments that make sense.
I have known Irene Alvarado for most of the five years I have lived in Orange Cove. We have participated in various ad hoc committees and I have enjoyed being challenged by her very capable mind. We do not always agree on every issue and subject – which is good … it would be boring without a stimulating discussion.
Irene has worked in very responsible positions … always with success.
Irene has been battling for the betterment of Orange Cove for over 15 years ... how many of you "critics" can make that claim to fame? I have copies of local media that demonstrates her commitment for the improvement of Orange Cove - for ALL of Orange Cove’s citizens, not just a few selected politically connected.
She has participated in City Council meetings, was a candidate for City Council in 2006, has written numerous letters to the editor, and is always committed to SOLUTIONS and not being part of the problem.
Irene is a very responsible person. Her religious and spiritual life is above reproach. Her life experience is extensive and above censure (to the best of my personal knowledge).
I do not have a clue as to whether Irene is having a personal relationship with another adult in the community. If she is, you can “bet the rent” that it is beyond the petty criticism being expressed on this Forum.
I suggest that all of you deluded souls that do not have a life … find one!!
~~!~~
And I suggest that you do the same.
Chief Steenport

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

It is very sad that so many people have so much time that all they can do is attack others. I have ignored many comments about me but felt it important to protect others who deserve better. For the record I am divorced. As a career police officer I am used to be a high visibility target but it is pathetic is to attack local people that I know or associate with the City or OCPD trying to defame or discredit me, the OCPD. Miss Alvarado has been a very dedicated and determined local resident trying to do her part and be a involved citizen. Her involvement in City governmenet and the OCCP is very commendable and a great example for other people who just complain about whats wrong in their community. To attack and accuse her and others mentioned in recent topix articles is beyond belief and seroiusly pathetic. I am well aware that there will always be people that don't like me as either a Chief or a person, that's life and you cannot or should not try to please everyone. However, show some class, leave the innocent civilians alone and come after me as these people do not deserve your stupid, hateful comments, rumors, and accusations. They are fine, decent people that do not deserve such harassment or their families have to see them suffer from defending themselves over and over.I have lots of work to do to make Orange Cove a bteer place. If you have so much extra time and energy to be a hateful jerk then maybe you can spare some to help me fix what's wrong with OC for everyone's benefit.
Waste of my time

Coalinga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

That is so sweet of you Frank. That should be a good start for the two of you. Nice of you to stick up for her. TAKE CARE LOVE!
Waste of my time

Coalinga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

Good point, you are divorced, and available right?
Waste of my time

Coalinga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

What a Joke! I am a lady and do have self-respect therefor I will say no more. Just wanted to put ICING on the cake. We both know I like to bake. LOL! Catch you on the rebound babe.(How childish can I be?) I love it! MIss me :-)
from above

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

wow chief you so fool of shit we smell you from here you protect irene for one thing her big ass booty ugly mug but nice rump i see the browny points chief so does her niefew manuel get a get out of jail card lol hes a damb punk tagger that taged behind the clinic we got pics one more thing chiefy DONT FORGET TOOO JIMMMY UPPPP TWICE I THINK SHE HAD STDS SHES A CLUB WHORE DRUNK LOL BOTTY CALL ALL CASHHHHH
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

Sounds like you know her, know her. Did you give her the STD's. JK. That is funny. Favor for a favor? sounds right.
Jen

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

Chief likes her dirty ass how can you come in here and justify screwing the first piece of ass you see lol and cheated on your girlfriend in Huron your pathetic I lost all respect for you chief.
Angel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

Omg!!! give it up already about the nephew and Irene. You mexican oakies need to tweak on myspace if you wanna make stupid comments or just come out of the closet. Do you guys have a job??? yet alone a man or woman to please you? You call yourself a lady but you sound scorned, and for you "from above" you definetly need some mental help you sound to everyone like some reject lonely psycho..Only God knows what he has in store for you little obsessed freaks..God Bless!!!
Angel

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Never mind. Keep going, I forgot we were in america. FREEDOM OF SPEECH! I'm the retart.
Angel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

hey your no angel get your own name!...u dont like the truth uh? well gnite mexican oaki...
Elizabeth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

I think you should keep your business on the OCPD and not on this website. Where do you find the time? You must be reading all the comments, that’s why you came to Irene’s defense. You’re the new kid on the block sir. Why don’t you try to stay focused on the whole community and not one specific member of the community? You came here to make a difference, then start with being fair to everyone. Here on this topic there is a lot of garbage written about our Mayor and Council people, yet you do not come on here to their defense. Now I do not know how true it is about you and Irene, and since you are a divorced man and she is no longer married, then it is none of anyone’s business.
Jen

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

It is everyone buisness when tax dollars are being handed to these figures especially at large amounts!
Angel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

Lets see here...think for a moment did the chief make some comments about that person could it be cuz ppl said stuff about him and her? Hello...did they write about something was goin on with him and the other ppl ur talking about??? Your a dingbat or wait a minute are we missing somethin else??? Ur sayin he should be defending everbody bein talked about?
Jen

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

Judged:

Everyone not only his own interest! My dollar has equal value like your dollar right? Chief show a little clas and dignity!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hume Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hume People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••