Reedley, CA

#4 Nov 21, 2012
Watching wrote:
Doesn't she have like 10 kids? She needs to close them legs
isn't she married
SYLVIA G

Visalia, CA

#5 Nov 23, 2012
UM....NO NOT MARRIED,BIG D**K? UM YES WHO DOESNT!!!! 10 KIDS??NO BITCH, 5 BEAUTIFUL KIDS.....DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE YOU AIN'T ME;D
Bad

New York, NY

#6 Nov 24, 2012
Get a job hoe... Stop using my tax dollars close your legs bitch, i'll give you some of my birth control pills lol
Big doggy

New York, NY

#7 Nov 24, 2012
I would hit that
No ballz

New York, NY

#8 Nov 24, 2012
Have some balls and use your real name bitches lol...
Julie

New York, NY

#10 Nov 24, 2012
SYLVIA G wrote:
UM....NO NOT MARRIED,BIG D**K? UM YES WHO DOESNT!!!! 10 KIDS??NO BITCH, 5 BEAUTIFUL KIDS.....DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE YOU AIN'T ME;D
I wouldn't want to be you bitch
Truth

New York, NY

#11 Nov 24, 2012
Man you guys are all talking shit.. She ain't no Hoodrat, she's always with her man on lock down. Nice (. ) (. ) on her
Cindy

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Dec 7, 2012
That ugly b i t c h is having another kid, b i t c h needs to work instead of getting boned
SYLVIA G

Visalia, CA

#13 Dec 8, 2012
AY AY AY YOU POOR MISSERABLE FUGLY'S I FEEL FOR UGUYS, IT MUST REALLY SUCK TO SIT BEHIND YOU'R WACK ASS COMPUTERS/PHONES AND HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN TALK TALK TALK. IT MUST REALLY BE HARD ON YOU FREAKS I MUST BEAT THAT BRAIN UP DAY AND NIGHT HAW....LOL...YES BABY NUMBER 6 ON THE WAY MUTHAF**KERS, AND DO NOT LET THE FACT THAT I'M A STAY AT HOME MOMMY KILL YOU!! OR BETTER YET GREAT JOB AT LETTING IT KILL YOU...WELL I GOT A LIFE UNTILL NEXT TIME GET WELL AND SUCK IT EASY;)
SYLVIA G

Visalia, CA

#14 Dec 8, 2012
Truth wrote:
Man you guys are all talking shit.. She ain't no Hoodrat, she's always with her man on lock down. Nice (.)(.) on her
THANX FOR THE TRUTH (TRUTH)
Cindy

New York, NY

#15 Dec 8, 2012
Wtf!!! This ho isn't a stay at home mom she's a welfare lifer with her "stay at home man" lol. Sylvia G needs to get a job to support those kids instead of living off the government... I heard she's tweaking also, someone needs to call cps on her ass. At least get your man to work well fare ho. And who the F wants to be you no car no life. F U
Cindy

New York, NY

#16 Dec 8, 2012
SYLVIA G wrote:
<quoted text> THANX FOR THE TRUTH (TRUTH)
I'm pretty sure her (.)(.) are sagging like crazy after all those kids lol
also the truth

Visalia, CA

#18 Dec 9, 2012
Don't even waste your breath sylvia for the people that actually know you know better, this must be one of the two bitch sisters of Carlos tuning there mouths that's all there good at.
Or maybe that sick dirty smelly nephew of his...can't wait to set him and his big mouth straight.
also the truth

Visalia, CA

#19 Dec 9, 2012
[ who="No ballz"]Have some balls and use your real name bitches lol... THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING, THEY SURE HAVE THE BALLS TO RUN THERE MOUTHS BUT YET CONTINUE TO HIDE!!
Hola

Franklin Square, NY

#20 Dec 10, 2012
Whose this dumb ho defending the welfare queen.... F both you ho's
also the truth

Visalia, CA

#21 Dec 11, 2012
Suck it do you know for a fact she's on welfair?stupid get a life fat birch.
Hater

New York, NY

#24 Dec 12, 2012
SYLVIA G wrote:
AY AY AY YOU POOR MISSERABLE FUGLY'S I FEEL FOR UGUYS, IT MUST REALLY SUCK TO SIT BEHIND YOU'R WACK ASS COMPUTERS/PHONES AND HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN TALK TALK TALK. IT MUST REALLY BE HARD ON YOU FREAKS I MUST BEAT THAT BRAIN UP DAY AND NIGHT HAW....LOL...YES BABY NUMBER 6 ON THE WAY MUTHAF**KERS, AND DO NOT LET THE FACT THAT I'M A STAY AT HOME MOMMY KILL YOU!! OR BETTER YET GREAT JOB AT LETTING IT KILL YOU...WELL I GOT A LIFE UNTILL NEXT TIME GET WELL AND SUCK IT EASY;)
how bout you give that baby #6 to the state cause that's whose gonna support the b i t c h, do you need the # to a plastic surgeon cause when you're done having babies you're gonna need to tighten that loose s h i t

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hume Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yes drug addict John Rankin you will burn in ... 50 min Kenny 1
Proverbs 19.9 50 min Kenny 4
News Hate crimes against blacks, Latinos, transgende... Sep '16 TerriB1 1
News Lisker Chronicles: Bruce and Proposition 34 (Nov '12) Nov '12 Dudley sharp 1
News Hantavirus cases prompt action (Sep '12) Sep '12 Hank 1
News Cannabis College information 'misleading' - Hum... (Oct '11) Oct '11 iuu77ypoov 2
News Big Foot filmmaker sets sights on Humboldt - Hu... (Jan '10) May '11 deborah 23

Hume Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hume Mortgages