First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JUST LQQKING

Collierville, TN

#1 Apr 17, 2011
looking for info on a guy named Ricky Privett that was known to be living in rural Carroll County during 2008.

I have posted in Carroll County, Gibson, Bradford & Milan with the only response saying there was a R Privett living in Gibson.

Any help greatly appreciated.
Small Town Joe

Gadsden, TN

#2 Apr 17, 2011
JUST LQQKING wrote:
looking for info on a guy named Ricky Privett that was known to be living in rural Carroll County during 2008.
I have posted in Carroll County, Gibson, Bradford & Milan with the only response saying there was a R Privett living in Gibson.
Any help greatly appreciated.
What's your interest in Ricky Privett?
JUST LQQKING

Collierville, TN

#3 Apr 18, 2011
Small Town Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your interest in Ricky Privett?
I could just respond by saying what is your interest in asking me about my interest in Ricky Privett. Joe, are you just being nosy?'

My interest in contacting Mr. Privett is of a personal natural that I do not want to post on a public message board. If he is the person I am searching he was involved in a live-in relationship in rural Carroll County during, at least, that time back in early 2008. By the way, I am NOT that person.
Small Town Joe

United States

#4 Apr 18, 2011
Can't help you with that. That wouldn't be the Ricky Privett that I know. Sorry.
JUST LQQKING

Collierville, TN

#5 Apr 18, 2011
Small Town Joe wrote:
Can't help you with that. That wouldn't be the Ricky Privett that I know. Sorry.
thanks....I was told that he might possibly live on the Humboldt Trenton RD. I assumed that he was in a live in relationship during that time but he could have just been involved. Can't believe there is more than one Ricky Privett around this area.
littlegirl6

Glenview, IL

#6 Apr 21, 2011
Sure your not thinking of another guy that was married to girl that lived outside Atwood, got divorced and just moved back to Humboldt? The Ricky Privett I know has been married for a long time.
JUST LQQKING

Collierville, TN

#7 Apr 21, 2011
littlegirl6 wrote:
Sure your not thinking of another guy that was married to girl that lived outside Atwood, got divorced and just moved back to Humboldt? The Ricky Privett I know has been married for a long time.
could very well be....how would I know? Are they both named Ricky Privett or is one of them named Ricky Privitt?????

Thanks for your help.
Small Town Joe

Memphis, TN

#8 Apr 21, 2011
Perhaps if we knew under what context you met this person, or came to know about this person, it would be easier to direct you to the right Rickey Privitt.There are a lot of family members named Privitt in the Humboldt and Gibson area, but only one that I know of named Rickey. He's in the phone book under Rickey Dale Privitt.You could call him and if it isn't him, maybe he could direct you to other Ricky Privetts (different spelling) since I'm sure it's a common problem for him.
privett

Mooresville, NC

#9 Apr 22, 2011
I'm Ricky Privett. Who are you and what do you want with me?
JUST LQQKING

Collierville, TN

#10 Apr 22, 2011
privett wrote:
I'm Ricky Privett. Who are you and what do you want with me?
I just someone who would like to speak with you about a matter that I'm not comfortable discussing on a message board.

How can I know that you are the person I am looking for and not just somebody being nosy?? Are you on facebook, where I might could send you a message that way?

Are you the Ricky Privett that would know where there is a church on the highway where you turn to go to 2725 ??????? Rd? I assure you that this is only a fact finding mission for me.

JUST LQQKING

Collierville, TN

#11 Apr 22, 2011
please send some info so that I know you are the person I'm looking for. If you know the name of that road, I'll know it is you. Send email to [email protected]
JUST LQQKING

Collierville, TN

#12 Apr 22, 2011
JUST LQQKING wrote:
please send some info so that I know you are the person I'm looking for. If you know the name of that road, I'll know it is you. Send email to [email protected]
sorry the correct email is [email protected]
privett

Mooresville, NC

#13 Apr 22, 2011
JUST LQQKING wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry the correct email is [email protected]
I'm not about to give you anything without knowing who you are. I have nothing to hide, but apparently you do. If you have something to say to me, you can put it on here for the world to see.
JUST LQQKING

Collierville, TN

#14 Apr 23, 2011
privett wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not about to give you anything without knowing who you are. I have nothing to hide, but apparently you do. If you have something to say to me, you can put it on here for the world to see.
I'm not trying to hide anything but am not going to broadcast my personal business or make statements/ask questions about anyone else's business on this site. I have given you a couple hints so if you are the man you would know the subject that I want to inquire about and I have given you an email address. So I don't think you are the real person...just somebody being nosy.
privett

Charlotte, NC

#15 Apr 23, 2011
JUST LQQKING wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to hide anything but am not going to broadcast my personal business or make statements/ask questions about anyone else's business on this site. I have given you a couple hints so if you are the man you would know the subject that I want to inquire about and I have given you an email address. So I don't think you are the real person...just somebody being nosy.
I don't know who you are, and I have nothing to prove to you. You know my name, I don't know yours. This will be the end of my communication until I establish who you are.
JUST LQQKING

Collierville, TN

#16 Apr 23, 2011
privett wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who you are, and I have nothing to prove to you. You know my name, I don't know yours. This will be the end of my communication until I establish who you are.
I'm sorry you feel that way. You are absolutely right...you have nothing to prove to me and do not owe me nothing. I'll just try to have a face to face communication with the real Mr Privett soon.
WTF

Jackson, TN

#18 May 6, 2011
Bitch is he your baby's daddy. If so, I can assure you it is not the Rickey Privett I know he is white. You maybe looking for the BLACK rickey privett.
Deer stalker

Memphis, TN

#19 May 10, 2011
Try the Privitts in Fruitland. Fred Privitt is his dad's name.
Wrecker

Jackson, TN

#20 May 13, 2011
The Ricky Privett I know baby is one lazy mf. He is married and I am sure to lazy to try and hook up with your ugly a$$.
JUST LQQKING wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry you feel that way. You are absolutely right...you have nothing to prove to me and do not owe me nothing. I'll just try to have a face to face communication with the real Mr Privett soon.
Rescue Squad

Jackson, TN

#21 May 20, 2011
Thats too funny. I agree he is one lazy mf. Baw hahahahahahah
Wrecker wrote:
The Ricky Privett I know baby is one lazy mf. He is married and I am sure to lazy to try and hook up with your ugly a$$.
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Humboldt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jace Seymore (Dec '15) Thu jwalls 3
Zack hill Thu Douglas hill 1
Ronney Rogers (Nov '16) Thu Hoobastank 4
Niki Partlow Thu Hoobastank 6
Jennifer Ryan-Ivy WARNING Thu Hoobastank 3
Historical Markers Thu Vote counter 1
when does person in old brown shoe building ope... Wed wondering 1

Humboldt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance