First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Team Roxie

Humboldt, TN

#1 Mar 12, 2012
February 8th Shirley Norman gave away a 2 year old solid white female pit named Roxie. Roxie was not her dog to be giving away. She belongs to me and I am offering a reward for her safe return home. Anyone with any information on my baby girl please email me at:
[email protected]
Right on

Trenton, TN

#2 Mar 12, 2012
Hope you get her back! Sad, people are just whacked anymore
Bad Bob

Beech Bluff, TN

#3 Mar 12, 2012
So...Someone else gave away YOUR dog, which presumably was not in your possession, but in her possession. Had you left Roxie unattended for an extended period of time on her property perhaps?
Let's also presume that she knew you, had contacted you, and for some reason thought you had abandoned the dog...Do you maybe owe her money?
Tell us the whole story of how you came to 'lose' a pit.
sure

United States

#4 Mar 12, 2012
Are you sure she gave the dog away. So this is either Barbie or Meredith. I heard she use to take dogs off or give them to rabies control to pts. Sorry to say but bet you never see that dog again as sad as that is
Team Roxie

Humboldt, TN

#5 Mar 12, 2012
Bad Bob wrote:
So...Someone else gave away YOUR dog, which presumably was not in your possession, but in her possession. Had you left Roxie unattended for an extended period of time on her property perhaps?
Let's also presume that she knew you, had contacted you, and for some reason thought you had abandoned the dog...Do you maybe owe her money?
Bad Bob,
FYI I personally do not know Shirley Norman, damn sure don't owe her any money, nor have I ever had any dealings with her up until this. She just happens to be the landlord of the person whom was doggie sitting for me. She went in this person's home without their knowledge or permission and took it upon herself to "get rid of" or "give away" my dog that was not abandoned at all but had only been there a few days. She claims to know who she "gave" Roxie to and where they live and repeatedly says she's "trying" to get her back yet she has not returned Roxie. I just posted this message hoping that someone would know something and have the heart to give her back.
Team Roxie

Humboldt, TN

#6 Mar 12, 2012
sure wrote:
Are you sure she gave the dog away. So this is either Barbie or Meredith. I heard she use to take dogs off or give them to rabies control to pts. Sorry to say but bet you never see that dog again as sad as that is
Hey Sure,
All I have to go on is what Shirley has said. Is she trustworthy? My guess would be probably not given what she did to my dog. Each day that goes by the hopes of seeing Roxie again get smaller and smaller. This post was prompted by a possible sighting of her only a few days ago. Again just hoping SOMEBODY would have a heart. You sound as if you think you know me, my dog, or the situation yet my name is not Barbie or Meredith so maybe you're confused but I appreciate your concern. Only Shirley, Roxie, and God knows what happened to my baby and if she did something mean to her all I have to say is.......KARMA!
Team Roxie

Humboldt, TN

#7 Mar 12, 2012
Right on wrote:
Hope you get her back! Sad, people are just whacked anymore
Hey Right On,
I agree people are crazy these days. Thanks for your support!
Bad Bob

Maryville, TN

#8 Mar 12, 2012
Team Roxie wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad Bob,
FYI I personally do not know Shirley Norman, damn sure don't owe her any money, nor have I ever had any dealings with her up until this. She just happens to be the landlord of the person whom was doggie sitting for me. She went in this person's home without their knowledge or permission and took it upon herself to "get rid of" or "give away" my dog that was not abandoned at all but had only been there a few days. She claims to know who she "gave" Roxie to and where they live and repeatedly says she's "trying" to get her back yet she has not returned Roxie. I just posted this message hoping that someone would know something and have the heart to give her back.
Sorry. Good luck.
bigbadbob

Humboldt, TN

#9 Mar 13, 2012
How much is the reward??? If its enough I'll find it for you!!!
DawgtheDawgieHun ter

Dyer, TN

#10 Mar 13, 2012
how much is the reward? you need to give more details
Anonymous

United States

#11 Mar 14, 2012
There's no reward!
Team Roxir

Toledo, OH

#12 Mar 14, 2012
Grand wizzard 69 wrote:
There's no reward!
Maybe you should go back and reread my post. Yes, there is a reward.
Anonymous

United States

#13 Mar 14, 2012
Team Roxir wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should go back and reread my post. Yes, there is a reward.
maybe you shoud suck a root!
sure

United States

#14 Mar 14, 2012
I hope roxie is able to be found wish you luck.
bbb

Medina, TN

#15 Mar 17, 2012
Have you found your dog? Saw ad in paper try craigslist also it is free
Cast Iron

Dyersburg, TN

#16 Mar 17, 2012
I do not know Shirley Norman but she sounds like a nut. I was wondering if she had a rental contract with the friend that was keeping the dog for you? If so did the agreement mention anything about pets within the property? If it did not you might have some legal recourse on that issue.Good luck in finding Roxie. It sounds like you love her the way a pet should be loved.
Tntravler7

AOL

#17 Mar 25, 2012
Shirley Norman is batty as hell ! I hope you find your dog, sorry for your loss.
passing through

Beech Bluff, TN

#18 Aug 30, 2012
Bad Bob wrote:
I think I know the dog they are talking about. It was left outside tied to a leash on one of Shirley Norman's properties for several hours a day on a daily basis. They have a new white pit puppy and do the same thing to it.

At any rate, I hope the owner got their dog back, but I doubt it.
SAY SOMETHING

Humboldt, TN

#20 May 22, 2013
Tntravler7 wrote:
Shirley Norman is batty as hell ! I hope you find your dog, sorry for your loss.
WOULD YOU SAY THAT TO MY FACE???
Sami

Longview, TX

#21 May 22, 2013
Lmao...u get all upset cause someone called u batty but other people call u trash n horrible names. Haha u must be on crack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Humboldt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Finis E Hill (Nov '15) 2 hr Amber 9
Bongards 19 hr want to know 29
pamela moore?? 23 hr Trump President f... 5
justin forsythe Sat beth 2
Robert M Chapman Fri nosey 2
Juvey Jan 13 Laughing 9
rhonda milstead Jan 12 stacy 3

Humboldt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance