Next Last
Amy

Union City, TN

#1 Jan 3, 2011
What's up at Sonic, did Carrie quit?
LoveToHateOnMeee e

Miami, FL

#2 Jan 4, 2011
Sonic is Humboldt is filled with nothing but $lut a$$ b!tches!! just sayin.
really

Humboldt, TN

#3 Jan 9, 2011
I like sonic an the girls r even better! No one by carrie has worked there

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Jan 9, 2011
Carrie who? Never heard of a Carrie at sonic. While I must agree several of the girls workin there were slutty it seems most of those girls aren't there anymore. I love sonic!
really

Humboldt, TN

#5 Jan 9, 2011
that girl with the star tatoo is no longer there. She threw herself to me and alot of other guys i know. More pleasent without her

Waterloo, Canada

#6 Jan 9, 2011
really wrote:
that girl with the star tatoo is no longer there. She threw herself to me and alot of other guys i know. More pleasent without her
Really?? How pathetic. I've seen her there before and that tattoo looked so trashy. Sounds like she is though. Glad to hear she's gone.
igothere

Waterloo, Canada

#7 Jan 9, 2011
Yall are talking about Samantha Curry and from what I've heard she is easy and will get with anyone!
chp

Mocksville, NC

#8 Jan 10, 2011
wow
wtf

Humboldt, TN

#9 Jan 10, 2011
r u sure she didn't throw herself ON u? she will sleep wit any body that show her some atention
really wrote:
wow

Waterloo, Canada

#10 Jan 10, 2011
wtf wrote:
r u sure she didn't throw herself ON u? she will sleep wit any body that show her some atention
<quoted text>
What a slut. She's not even cute! Bitch needs to get a tan and lose some weight...
theMRS

Humboldt, TN

#11 Jan 10, 2011
I agree with all of you, her 'my sh*t dont stink' attitude makes her ugly. Well, uglier.
lmfao

Waterloo, Canada

#12 Jan 10, 2011
theMRS wrote:
I agree with all of you, her 'my sh*t dont stink' attitude makes her ugly. Well, uglier.
Lmao @ uglier...soooo true!! Idk what makes this slut ASSUME she is so fine and everybody wants her but she might wanna Reconsider that attitude!
sonicluver

Waterloo, Canada

#13 Jan 10, 2011
I am very impressed with the sonic in humboldt! I go there often and can't complain!

Waterloo, Canada

#14 Jan 11, 2011
I love me some Sonic!!!!
Anonymous

Miami, FL

#15 Jan 25, 2011
Every slut that has worked at sonic in humboldt are nasty as hell. If i decide i want sonic, the extra twenty minutes to humboldt is well worth it!
Anonymous

Miami, FL

#16 Jan 25, 2011
by the way, i meant the drive to jackson. lol

United States

#17 Jan 25, 2011
LoveToHateOnMeeee wrote:
by the way, i meant the drive to jackson. lol
Just because some of the girls there are $luts doesn't make the food/service bad. Jackson sonic has $luts working for them too I promise! Humboldt service and food quality is MUCH better than Jackson!
hello

Humboldt, TN

#18 Jan 25, 2011
what makes them sluts? All the girls i asked all say they have boy friends
hellooo

Sevierville, TN

#19 Jan 25, 2011
this web site sucks most all the people who get on here talk trash.cant any of you people that get on topix say anything worth talkin about.and it realy sounds like most not all you people are young inmature kids that have alot of growing up to do. cant anyone say anything nice anymore.

United States

#20 Jan 27, 2011
What ever happened to to older chick that drove the firebird? I stopped going when I stopped seeing her?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Humboldt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garbage collection 2 hr Dropit 2
Rock Bottomz? 7 hr Daniel 2
What is going up in front of walmart? 13 hr TrollBuster 11
Alternative Choice Counseling 22 hr Just being honest 18
What are some of your best memories of Humboldt? (Mar '12) Wed Bob 63
Crystal meth cope Wed Jack987 4
Main Street Country Feb 22 Humboltian 1

Humboldt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance