anthony and hilda alford

anthony and hilda alford

Posted in the Humboldt Forum

bigblue

United States

#1 Feb 17, 2012
Talk about sick. I know both of them and I hope they get whats coming to them and more. One of her children very young was sick and had to go to Memphis childrens hospital for seizures and other things. I hope their children are in a safe place now and never have to go thru something that horrible again. My heart aches for those poor children it is so sad for a child to have to live with parents that are just plain mean and EVIL! Absolutely SICK and EVIL.
brownbuck

Dyersburg, TN

#2 Feb 18, 2012
This is what happens when children are sexually or physically abused as Hilda and her cousins were when they were kids. Her uncle was arrested in a local motel for molesting his own children. I am in no way justfieing what Hilda and her husband did. I am saying that this sickness didn't begin with this small famjly. It has been going on for years within the Burse family.
bigblue

United States

#3 Feb 19, 2012
it is sad to happen to any human being. I hope they all find closure in all this one day and hopefully it will stop here. It was such a shock to me and my heart aches for those very young kids because I used to wait on them and the kids were just addorable. I just hope they go to a good home where they can enjoy the rest of their life as it was intended for a child to do. I had no idea hilda was molested, i worked with her sister and she never mentioned it but i probably wouldnt have either if it happened to me so good luck little babies and may GOD be with them.
Duke

Jackson, TN

#4 Feb 20, 2012
bigblue wrote:
it is sad to happen to any human being. I hope they all find closure in all this one day and hopefully it will stop here. It was such a shock to me and my heart aches for those very young kids because I used to wait on them and the kids were just addorable. I just hope they go to a good home where they can enjoy the rest of their life as it was intended for a child to do. I had no idea hilda was molested, i worked with her sister and she never mentioned it but i probably wouldnt have either if it happened to me so good luck little babies and may GOD be with them.
Hey, bigblue, you ain't one of them Kentucky fans are you? You know they ain't got what it takes to bring it home, so come on over to a real BLUE winner!!
bigblue

United States

#5 Feb 21, 2012
yes I am and I hope your wrong but I think I will stick with my BigBlue been a fan forever but goodluck at March Madness its gonna be exciting.... can't wait! GOOD LUCK DUKE but dont get me wrong I dont like Duke but yalls coach is kickass and I do like him (cant spell his name) he is one of the best of all time. We are just straight up sports fanatics. Hurry up March Madness we are ready! Good luck. GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!
Duke

Humboldt, TN

#6 Feb 21, 2012
Calapari has now won 49 in a row at home. That's not bad. Can't wait to see the seedings!
bigblue

United States

#7 Feb 22, 2012
MSU was whippin our ass last night but we pulled it off! Talk about screaming when we finally took control. Hope we get that 8th banner hanging this year. Good Luck we are all gonna need it alot of great teams only one can win it all! GO KENTUCKY WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!! You know what it spells in DUKE take away the D and E you have UK lol. Good luck its anybodys game.
Duke

Maryville, TN

#8 Feb 22, 2012
If the bullshit gets any deeper, it will be over your head bigblue! I don't think Kentucky will make the Elite 8!
bigblue

United States

#9 Feb 23, 2012
hope your wrong but I think we'll do better than that! Everybody hates a winner that keeps winning!
bigblue

United States

#10 Mar 16, 2012
duke milan tn. You said we wouldnt make it to the Elite 8 Duke didnt get past the 1st round. Always next year, GO BIG BLUE!
Duke

Humboldt, TN

#11 Mar 16, 2012
LeHigh? LeHigh? That sucks big time!! Good luck BigBlue!
just curious

Rensselaer, IN

#12 Mar 16, 2012
How did y'all get off topic LOL oh well. My hubby had firefighter training with Hilda and she left him I'm the house. Smh....I feel mfor those kids.
bigblue

United States

#13 Mar 17, 2012
just curious I dont know how it got off the real subject but I hope that no other kid has to ever go thru that it is the most horrific thing you can do to a child. Those children also were treated very mean even in public and I always was extra nice to them, they would talk your ear off if you would give them attention and all children need attention. If you have children it is your place as a parent to mold them into decent adults with values and to respect others and be the BEST PARENTS YOU CAN BE! Be good to your kids they are a blessing from GOD! Ithink about how people can be mean to kids and it is TERRIBLE and SICK! THEY DON'T DESERVE IT! GOD BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN and ALL OF US TO!
just curious

Rensselaer, IN

#14 Mar 17, 2012
Totally agree with u. I have a 2 yr old....n never could I imagine doing that to my angel. He is my miracle baby. I lost 2 before I had him. Its unimaginable for me.
bigblue

United States

#15 Mar 18, 2012
just curious, I believe you have a miracle too. Cherish and Love that MIRACLE and keep him safe NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES, sorry about the loss of your other 2 but you have a precious baby now, enjoy, they grow up fast and it's the greatest gift from GOD that he can give us LIFE! Good luck to you and yours and may GOD BLESS you forever!
just curious

Rensselaer, IN

#16 Mar 18, 2012
Awe thanks :-) that means a lot. God bless you too Hun.
I know

Memphis, TN

#17 Mar 18, 2012
One child is at a special school, one is in foster care & one is with her dad & step mom.
bigblue

United States

#18 Apr 18, 2012
Hope they have a better life now removed from that freak place! May GOD BE WITH THEM. Keep praying for all the precious young ones.
AABAEA79

Forrest City, AR

#19 Jul 22, 2016
I know him really well and I know he didn't do anything! He would never hurt a child!!
AABAEA79

Maumelle, AR

#20 Jul 23, 2016
bigblue wrote:
Talk about sick. I know both of them and I hope they get whats coming to them and more. One of her children very young was sick and had to go to Memphis childrens hospital for seizures and other things. I hope their children are in a safe place now and never have to go thru something that horrible again. My heart aches for those poor children it is so sad for a child to have to live with parents that are just plain mean and EVIL! Absolutely SICK and EVIL.
I know Anthony very well and I know for a fact that he didn't do anything!! He is a great man!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Humboldt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephen Clanton 2 hr Brad 2
Haley maitland 6 hr Haha 4
Antonio Bufford Wed killa 5
Grey medal Wed another guy 1
ronny mays (Mar '16) Tue Ummm 7
Tommy Durbin Mon wow 2
Conagra info Mon Jeff 1

Humboldt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance