charlie carpenter
curious

Dyersburg, TN

#1 Sep 16, 2012
does anyone know her and what do you think about her!!
haha

Medina, TN

#2 Sep 16, 2012
Manly lookin weird face, chubby, thinks shes top shit but actually guys only want her for ass cause how she puts herself out. Yeaaah
canadiancatastro phe

United States

#3 Sep 16, 2012
Amazing person. Real AF, and definitely honest.
curious

Dyersburg, TN

#4 Sep 17, 2012
haha wrote:
Manly lookin weird face, chubby, thinks shes top shit but actually guys only want her for ass cause how she puts herself out. Yeaaah
i don't think you are talking about the same person as i am. but if you are i sure as hell hope you are not calling yourself one of her friends!!! hell you probably just jealous of her or she has turned you down and wouldn't give you any ass!!!! oh an the last time i saw her she looks nothing like a chubby man but i bet you do!!
haha

Medina, TN

#5 Sep 18, 2012
You prolly ARE her, just looking for more attention, and yeah im talking about charlie carpenter, the one with the big forehead and manly face, and she is chubby. And actually she is too young to be giving anybody ass, but she does. Which is very sad :(
curious

Dyersburg, TN

#6 Sep 19, 2012
haha wrote:
You prolly ARE her, just looking for more attention, and yeah im talking about charlie carpenter, the one with the big forehead and manly face, and she is chubby. And actually she is too young to be giving anybody ass, but she does. Which is very sad :(
you know what i really hate i even posted on here because i have seen and talked to her now and she is nothing like you say!!!! i beleive you are really jealous of her!!!! or maybe she won't give you any play!! so just stop making up lies on her. just bacause she has had sex doesn't make her a ho or anything else for that matter. you people are just sorry as hell!!!
canadiancatastro phe

United States

#7 Sep 21, 2012
Yeah up she's actually one of my close friends Abd has been for years now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Humboldt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrogant Mr Jones 1 hr Truth be told 4
Huddle house (Sep '13) 5 hr theothernight 4
Married man 6 hr Guest 39
Englewood in Medina-Arrest of Staff Member 8 hr Concernes 2
summer wray? 9 hr Summer Wray 21
misty house (Jan '11) 10 hr Great one 7
anyone know them 11 hr Penny 129
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Humboldt Mortgages