Mitzi Sheppard meth bust

Posted in the Humboldt Forum

knows

Jackson, TN

#1 Aug 4, 2011
Ex Sheriff and Gibson Co. Mayor Joe Sheppard's wife and her son busted for meth lab in Henry Co. this week.... she got away with murder in 1993 so think this will stick?
no way

Mcminnville, TN

#2 Aug 4, 2011
no way will it stick
knows

Jackson, TN

#3 Aug 8, 2011
Not with all the strings that gets pulled and the good old boy system in west tn...
no way wrote:
no way will it stick
WOW

Humboldt, TN

#4 Aug 8, 2011
knows wrote:
Not with all the strings that gets pulled and the good old boy system in west tn...
<quoted text>
You got that right, but you let an everyday hard workimg SOB do that and his ass will be in the pin. It is time the workimg class stood up and tell the gov were are not takin this any more.
Bullet Man

Jackson, TN

#5 Aug 9, 2011
She'll probably claim it was all her son's doing and he put the stuff in her car, or she took it to keep him from making it...The blame will be deflected from her. He's in trouble for a lot of other stuff, was already wanted for making meth, was on the run, etc so he'll take the brunt of whatever comes down.
blabbermouth

Mayfield, KY

#6 Aug 9, 2011
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right, but you let an everyday hard workimg SOB do that and his ass will be in the pin. It is time the workimg class stood up and tell the gov were are not takin this any more.
No hard working person would be making meth!
Local Yocal

Tipton, TN

#7 Aug 9, 2011
blabbermouth wrote:
<quoted text>No hard working person would be making meth!
It's all about easy money...not hard work! These losers think they have figured out a way to make money and NOT work!

United States

#8 Aug 10, 2011
I believe that they have divorced and he has little or no contact with her. Hope she gets what is coming to her.
haha

Humboldt, TN

#9 Aug 10, 2011
he bailed her out.
fed up

Tipton, TN

#11 Sep 1, 2011
Anybody hear any news on a court date or official charges that have been filed??? Notice it's gotten awfully quiet from the media and everywhere else on this subject.....old ex Sheriff/Mayor Joe is keeping this hush hush.
haha wrote:
he bailed her out.
fur real

Humboldt, TN

#12 Sep 30, 2011
nice
birdie

Olive Branch, MS

#13 Aug 14, 2012
guest wrote:
I believe that they have divorced and he has little or no contact with her. Hope she gets what is coming to her.
no smartass we are still in savannah tn enjoying our riverfront home on 4 acres. so sad how people are so jelous of us hard working folks. Get your facts straight before bashing someone and the brass in your ass to put your name. Yes, this is me, the real Mitzi Shepard and thank God we don't live there anymore. Its people like you why we moved. have a great life or betteryet, get one.
lol

United States

#14 Oct 8, 2012
U still paying Tink to spank that a$$?
1ULUV2H8

United States

#16 Oct 8, 2012
Ooooohhhhhh
Jim

Olive Branch, MS

#17 Oct 18, 2012
Who tink.
tink

Dallas, TX

#18 Oct 18, 2012
i tink in the mornin.
Jim

Olive Branch, MS

#19 Oct 19, 2012
No whos tink
the real mitzi

Olive Branch, MS

#20 Oct 24, 2012
lol wrote:
U still paying Tink to spank that a$$?
Nobody spanks my ass but I heard he was good at it!!!!
confused

United States

#21 Oct 24, 2012
So what is the story behind this murder cover-up, Mitzi? Who did you supposedly murder?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Humboldt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hudson 1 hr guest 4
redneck at kappis 4 hr Guest 9
why white girls? 11 hr snuffleupagus 6
How'd Lisa M Smith Die? (Aug '14) Sat katchrist 9
April Rainey (Nov '13) May 22 TRUTH 32
who knows jennifer ryan/ivy?? (Oct '10) May 22 MANup 41
shower head May 22 cavewoman 3
More from around the web

Humboldt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE