Kappis' Steak House
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wondering

AOL

#1 Jan 12, 2010
Is the buffett good and do they have cat fish and trimings on friday and what time do they close ? I live over at Newbern and I keep hearing about them
elvisearnhardt

Medina, TN

#2 Jan 13, 2010
It's good food. I don't know their hours. Probably 11am - 9pm. Catfish is excellent, in fact I enjoy everything on the menu.
Wondering

AOL

#3 Jan 13, 2010
elvisearnhardt wrote:
It's good food. I don't know their hours. Probably 11am - 9pm. Catfish is excellent, in fact I enjoy everything on the menu.
Thank you for your reply .

Since: Jan 10

humboldt

#4 Jan 14, 2010
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your reply .
you need to come for the lunch buffet its only 5 dollars mon-fri and they have a breakfast buffet on sat
catfish lover

Memphis, TN

#5 Jan 15, 2010
Where is Kappis Steak house? Sounds good and I really luv catfish!

humboldt

#6 Jan 16, 2010
catfish lover wrote:
Where is Kappis Steak house? Sounds good and I really luv catfish!
its on hwy 45 bypass in humboldt
Dee

Cordova, TN

#7 Jan 22, 2010
They should cut down on the salt though! They put too much salt on everything!!
jeeplover

United States

#8 Jan 27, 2010
yes its good food and there is a woman by th name of stacey who waits tables on sunday who is as nice as can be. ask for her you will be glad u did
Heywood Jablowme

Memphis, TN

#9 Mar 5, 2010
My kids call it Krappis. It really sucks
sis

United States

#10 Mar 6, 2010
Lisa is a great waitress too

dyer

#11 Mar 6, 2010
Heywood Jablowme wrote:
My kids call it Krappis. It really sucks
They DO NOT suck! The food is great and te price is right.
Kilroy

Memphis, TN

#12 Mar 6, 2010
The only place worse than Kappis is the Majestic Steak House in Trenton.

The culinary skills of the cooks(sic) at Kappis can be compared only to the navigational skills of the Captain of the Titanic.

Red88

Milan, TN

#13 Mar 18, 2010
I like it.
Michele

Athens, GA

#14 May 1, 2010
I live near Atlanta but come up there to visit my Dad. While the buffet is "ok" the price is right for people on a budget. The steaks and prime rib are good. The baked potato is "to die for". The prices on those dinners is also very good. They have specials also. We eat there everytime we come. Hate to hear it's flooded. Guess I'll be eating in Jackson when I come up week after next.

United States

#15 May 2, 2010
Michele wrote:
I live near Atlanta but come up there to visit my Dad. While the buffet is "ok" the price is right for people on a budget. The steaks and prime rib are good. The baked potato is "to die for". The prices on those dinners is also very good. They have specials also. We eat there everytime we come. Hate to hear it's flooded. Guess I'll be eating in Jackson when I come up week after next.
No, they got it open.
elvisearnhardt

Humboldt, TN

#16 May 3, 2010
Michele wrote:
The food is great, the price is better. They were open today. The damage wasn't as bad as expected.
Michele

Athens, GA

#17 May 6, 2010
Great then! I get my baked tater next weekend.
Michele

Athens, GA

#18 May 6, 2010
Is the breakfast buffet any good? We will be there on Sat. morning for the first time. What do they have on it?
real fighter

United States

#19 May 6, 2010
Michele wrote:
Is the breakfast buffet any good? We will be there on Sat. morning for the first time. What do they have on it?
they quit having the breakfast buffet. It was ok, but not enough business to keep it going.
Mr Truth

Jackson, TN

#20 May 9, 2010
They breakfast was not good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Humboldt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marriage Ruined I Want To Die 1 hr Screw black live 12
Ace hood 9 hr Boo Hooey 2
Jerry Lytle new girl 10 hr Curious 1
Why no blacks volunteer for the rescue squad (Aug '15) 23 hr MasterP 10
Taking our flag? (Jun '15) Mon Wow 9
Michael Britton Mon Disappointed 4
Joey wiggleton (Jul '15) Sun hang-him 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Humboldt Mortgages