does any one know anything about the ...

does any one know anything about the case against molly roe

Posted in the Humboldt Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Humboldt, TN

#1 Aug 23, 2012
does any one know anything
Jessica

Humboldt, TN

#2 Aug 23, 2012
If you are a friend of the family, maybe you should ask them.
FRIENDS

Abingdon, VA

#3 Oct 8, 2012
Jessica wrote:
I hope Mollie is bacon! Fry baby Fry!
JMO

Abingdon, VA

#4 Oct 8, 2012
Jessica wrote:
Jessica, I am sure many people besides friends of Molly Roe are interested in this case. Besides, I wouldn't even associate myself with anyone that is a defender of that baby killer. Anyone that takes up for that baby killer is as bad as she is.
JMO

Abingdon, VA

#5 Oct 8, 2012
guest wrote:
does any one know anything
NOVEMBER 8TH
Jessica

Humboldt, TN

#6 Oct 8, 2012
I don't want to know you and I don't care to know you. However, I know the roe family. I don't really care to argue with anyone on this site. I'm just saying that it is really none of your business. Nor anyone else's business unless they are a part of their family. I hope you have a great day, JMO, and I will pray for you tonight. Seems like you need it.
whodis

Savannah, TN

#7 Oct 9, 2012
Anytime a killer is around its everyone business. its not her faimlys fault, its mollies alone. I am sure her faimly is hurt also. I know i am a survivour of murder victum, i can c both sides.
pityful

Dyer, TN

#9 Oct 12, 2012
anyone that can stand up for a piece of white trash such as this should maybe share her cell...the bitch beat the baby, bit the baby and sexually molested her and you can sit here and defend her??? wow what a piece of work you are. the family of molly i do feel for but only because they have to be associated with such a monster...i hope the inmates at her prison do the same for her that she did to that precious baby but i hope she lives thru it and it happens over and over again and i hope it drives her insane until the day she goes to hell!
JMO

Abingdon, VA

#10 Oct 16, 2012
pityful wrote:
anyone that can stand up for a piece of white trash such as this should maybe share her cell...the bitch beat the baby, bit the baby and sexually molested her and you can sit here and defend her??? wow what a piece of work you are. the family of molly i do feel for but only because they have to be associated with such a monster...i hope the inmates at her prison do the same for her that she did to that precious baby but i hope she lives thru it and it happens over and over again and i hope it drives her insane until the day she goes to hell!
Old Jessica thinks that we don't even have the right to ask about this case. What world is she living in? We haven't sexually molested, tortured, and killed an innocent, helpless, defenseless baby. So yes Jessica, we have the right to ask anyone we want to ask about this case. You thought you would get on here and intimidate someone by saying if they were friends of the family to ask them. Otherwise it was none of their business. I Don't have to be friends with anyone to know that Mollie is one perverted, evil, sick, selfish, twisted bitch and you are the SAME as she is. "Birds of a feather flock together." No way I would let you in a room alone or with someone with my child. You trash! Don't you ever tell me it is none of my business. Mollie made it my and everyone else's business when she did what she did to that baby and then took it's life!
ummm

Humboldt, TN

#11 Oct 16, 2012
She's covering for her boyfriend.
Why

Abingdon, VA

#12 Oct 16, 2012
ummm wrote:
She's covering for her boyfriend.
What would she be getting by doing that?
free

Atlanta, GA

#13 Jan 8, 2013
molly pleaded guilty. she's getting life w/o parole at sentencing.
CLW

Dallas, TX

#14 Jan 9, 2013
Jessica wrote:
I don't want to know you and I don't care to know you. However, I know the roe family. I don't really care to argue with anyone on this site. I'm just saying that it is really none of your business. Nor anyone else's business unless they are a part of their family. I hope you have a great day, JMO, and I will pray for you tonight. Seems like you need it.
We are interested in seeing a baby's murderer punished!!
Sad

United States

#15 Jan 9, 2013
Apparently raping and murdering a baby isn't enough to get the death penalty around here. Also she can be patoled, so that means someday the most evil person in this area could be walking among us. Hopefully someone in jail will torture her and kill her so she finally gets justice.
very sad

Dyersburg, TN

#16 Jan 10, 2013
I feel so much sadness inside to know that a baby suffered the way this baby did and was killed brutally. How horrific!! Words can't describe, I feel so sorry for the babies family. May God be with them.
ANGRY

United States

#17 Jan 12, 2013
I'm angry they didn't give that witch the death penalty. Why do we even have it when we don't use it on people who murder babies?
Help me understand

Abingdon, VA

#18 Oct 7, 2013
ANGRY wrote:
I'm angry they didn't give that witch the death penalty. Why do we even have it when we don't use it on people who murder babies?
What did the murdering bitch get? Has the sentencing happened yet? What County was this in? Can someone catch me up on what happened?
Biker

United States

#19 Oct 7, 2013
Here we go again...
Help me understand

Abingdon, VA

#20 Oct 7, 2013
Biker wrote:
Here we go again...
Well, Don't you know anymore than that? What did she get or is she out on the streets free as a bird?
Here it is

Abingdon, VA

#21 Oct 8, 2013
Roe's sentence is life with parole, which means the 25-year-old must serve at least 51 years until she is eligible for parole.

Yes, she will be 76 yrs. old before she is eligible, yes. What life will she have then? None!

Here's to ya, Old Mollie Roe! It is just too bad you are still breathing the fresh air and that little baby can't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Humboldt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
when does person in old brown shoe building ope... 34 min Berry Man 2
Historical Markers 43 min Deputy Dawg 7
James Davenport 10 hr Cybernutz 2
Jace Seymore (Dec '15) 15 hr Youare 4
Prize winner notification Sat Poor Person 3
Zack hill Aug 17 Douglas hill 1
Ronney Rogers (Nov '16) Aug 17 Hoobastank 4

Humboldt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance