First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tangirl

Murray, KY

#21 Jul 7, 2012
So glad there is a NICE tanning salon in the Humboldt area that is resonably priced and has good hours. I tan outside during summer but come fall and winter I may have to give you guys a visit!
honestly

United States

#22 Sep 12, 2012
Love it love it love it.
truely

United States

#24 Sep 13, 2012
I wish the hours were more set. Every time I stat to go there they have changed hours again.

Since: Feb 12

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#25 Sep 14, 2012
Must be hurting for business when you have teens standing on roadside jumping up n down with signs and yelling at drivers....hope noone had accident due to that.
amber

Dyersburg, TN

#26 Sep 14, 2012
We are no where hurting for business. Secondly little ceasars does it to. Have you ever passed the guy yellin and jumping with a sign? Have some respect. Lord. And our hours are 3:30 to 8 monday through friday 2 to 6 saturday. Only changed them once. Due to the fact the girl we had there durin the day failed to show and she got fired. But have a good day. Bye.
Elizabeth

Trenton, TN

#27 Nov 7, 2012
Are you guys hiring?

Tucker, GA

#41 May 1, 2013
I love how someone had made a comment about how "nice" the staff is. I recently moved to the are and was considering signing up for the $22.99/month, but the little bitch of an employee Amber who has been posting on this thread has steered me away. Nice beds and reasonable prices mean nothing if you have rude employees such as little Miss Amber. I will stick with island tan.
real deal

Dyersburg, TN

#42 May 6, 2013
you are just mad because you got kicked out for being trash, you are a freak of nature and have sex with your bathtub because you cant get a man. when a man takes a lot older woman instead of you there is a real problem. ps. you a ugly bitch
Amber

Tucker, GA

#43 May 6, 2013
Honestly our packages have not been 22.99 for a long time now. It's been 20 since last year. It shows how that comment is really irrelevant. I'm very nice to all my customers and I give me upmost respect to everyone who comes in. But thank you for bashing me. Have a good day.
Bronzed

Medina, TN

#44 May 6, 2013
I love this place! Great prices and nice staff

United States

#45 May 7, 2013
Amber wrote:
Honestly our packages have not been 22.99 for a long time now. It's been 20 since last year. It shows how that comment is really irrelevant. I'm very nice to all my customers and I give me upmost respect to everyone who comes in. But thank you for bashing me. Have a good day.
Ha ha. So I was off by $2.99. I was going by what you listed in previous comments. Irrelevant or not, you're still a dumb c*nt. Congratulations to you for being nice to the CUSTOMERS because if it wasn't for them, you wouldn't have a job. Anyway, you obviously need help with understanding what I was meaning by my post. Let me break it down for you a little: When it comes to representing a business, whether it be INSIDE OR OUTSIDE the store, you might want to calm your tone down a little because you were ridiculously rude to other potential customers in your previous comments. You would think you would have understood that after you've been acting as if you're the "brilliant tanning queen".
real deal

Dyersburg, TN

#46 May 7, 2013
I dont listen to people who get money by being a stripper or a cheap piece of ass for hard up men. This aint the owner but i know them and they aint trash like you. get your valtrex and other meds and get a life.
lolol

United States

#47 May 7, 2013
Your prices sound very good. I wish i had the time to tan. makes me feel better to tan. i have more energy and its relaxing. soon as i have time i think i will come there. good luck to u all. :)
Amber

United States

#48 May 9, 2013
I haven't been rude on this topix post at all. And I'm no tanning queen. I'm not mean or a bitch neither to any of my customers. I'd have a job with or without this place. I'm not a bum. I'm very independent an will do what I need to do to support myself. I'm sorry you wanna say that about me. But honestly It's sad that your miserable with your own life to post about me in such a rude way. Only time I've ever said anything to a customer wAs if they double tanned an that wasn't allowed. Honestly tho I wasn't rude in my previous comments. And don't call me a dumb cu*t because I'm not one. Your honestly to chicken shit to show who you are. Your all bark and no bite.
Castiron

Tyler, TX

#49 May 9, 2013
I am not a "Tanner." I was following this thread and find it very entertaining to read some of the chidish comments. Amber, don't worry about guest. It sounds like you have an idea about who he/she is. How did you figure it out? lol
Amber

Dyersburg, TN

#50 May 9, 2013
I honestly don't know who it could be. Except for one person. And we told her to tan else where because she was stalking our customers and taking pictures of them and they ended up telling us they felt really uncomfortable around her and would not come back till she left so we let her go nicely to avoid losing our business. Ever since then she has been out to get me an my family. Honestly tho, I'm really not worried what "whoever that is" has to say. We can't suit everyone and that's life. But I don't disrespect my customers at all. They 99% of the time stay up at the front talking to me an thats almost all of them. So thanks :) but that's why lol
business hours

Tucker, GA

#51 May 12, 2013
what are your current business hours?
vols87

Humboldt, TN

#53 Sep 12, 2013
Where did this place go? And what happened to my leftover tanning visits?
TannedBunnie

Dallas, TX

#54 Sep 14, 2013
vols87 wrote:
Where did this place go? And what happened to my leftover tanning visits?
Did they close up???
vols87

Lithonia, GA

#55 Sep 24, 2013
TannedBunnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they close up???
Yes, all the sudden, left a phone number on the door and when you call they hang up on you. I have leftover visits that I want my money back for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Humboldt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Chad Canada 1 hr Outside looking in 8
Why so many milan men on the down low? 5 hr TruDatBiootch 9
Why do white people stink when wet 5 hr Eme 26
Are you moving or not 8 hr Richard 5
Emily Walker 9 hr yeahIknow 6
Donna Powell Taylor (Mar '17) Jan 17 Viking94 8
News Tyson Foods: New facility in Tennessee to creat... Jan 15 Lawrence Wolf 85

Humboldt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance