Who the hell wants to pay $50 for a s...

Who the hell wants to pay $50 for a strawberry cut out?

Posted in the Humboldt Forum

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 May 9, 2012
I love the Strawberry festival, don't get me wrong. However, there's this house on Main St. that sells strawberry cut outs for outrageous prices. Who in the blue hell wants to pay that much for a cut out? Make your own and save about 40 bucks! Also, for anyone out there attending the event, DO NOT park in my frickin yard! Park on the street! If I see any car parked in my yard I will have it towed. Last year some idiot parked in my yard and destroyed my red bud tree! I waited on that clown until she got back and confronted her. She denied it even though the tire tracks went from the tree to her car. Needless to say we settled the issue, and I think I convinced her not to park her car in my yard anymore.
wow grench

Dyer, TN

#2 May 9, 2012
get over yourself...quit complaining and b!tch!ng ole hag! ill burn rubber in your yard bawahhhhh
spellingbee

Humboldt, TN

#3 May 9, 2012
truthequalsfreedom wrote:
I love the Strawberry festival, don't get me wrong. However, there's this house on Main St. that sells strawberry cut outs for outrageous prices. Who in the blue hell wants to pay that much for a cut out? Make your own and save about 40 bucks! Also, for anyone out there attending the event, DO NOT park in my frickin yard! Park on the street! If I see any car parked in my yard I will have it towed. Last year some idiot parked in my yard and destroyed my red bud tree! I waited on that clown until she got back and confronted her. She denied it even though the tire tracks went from the tree to her car. Needless to say we settled the issue, and I think I convinced her not to park her car in my yard anymore.
if you don't wanna pay it, don't. Sheesh. Calm down pepaw.
Bad Bob

Maryville, TN

#4 May 9, 2012
Every town has a few jerks...How about giving us your address and I'll come by and 'water' your tree for you.Have a 'berry' nice day!
solution

Memphis, TN

#5 May 10, 2012
Letting air out of tires and and taking a crap on a windshield seem to alleviate the stress of having a person park in my yard. My grandma taught me that. Bless her heart!
Gramma

Kenton, TN

#6 May 10, 2012
Hell man, I'd pay $50 for a good strawberry shortcake!!!!
Bad Bob

Maryville, TN

#7 May 11, 2012
Go down to the Red Door Cafe on Main Street for all manner of strawberry delicasies...Mmmmm Good!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Humboldt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local area factories and drug testing 4 hr Jeff 1
Antonio Bufford 5 hr CuRiOuS 1
tank? (Mar '11) 5 hr The Real Tank 38
cortney maitland amber caswell chris laird (May '15) 7 hr PSA 8
Any single guys??? 22 hr Stupid 17
Douglas Nursing Home (Feb '11) Sat happy4results 88
Rock Bottomz? Sep 23 Guest 13

Humboldt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance