First Prev
of 2
Next Last
really

United States

#1 Oct 12, 2012
Well let tell ya this one here is a skank trust me she will steal from ya lie to ya then she will screw
your friends ,cousin, and anyone slse who has some pills or a sack.
gee

United States

#2 Oct 12, 2012
I heard she traded her kids for a car back some years ago if she will do that what won't she do.
really

United States

#3 Oct 12, 2012
Well doesn't anything surprise me bout her I've known tha family for years they all crazy.
carmen

Paris, TN

#4 Oct 15, 2012
she not so bad
Gee

Tucker, GA

#6 Jan 12, 2013
carmen wrote:
she not so bad
Well something must be wrong with you as we'll or maybe you just like her.....
Be in tha boldt

Cambridge, MA

#7 Jan 13, 2013
i think she is hott were can i find her
renee

United States

#10 Mar 21, 2013
Put your real name on here if u wanna talk shit and put lies,trash talk.I'm n Trenton,take care of me and mine no matter what or who!heard there were comments about me on here so checked but yet no real name of who is talking shit.need your name trickscuz i will make sure you eat from a straw the rest of your life and anyone that really knows me knows I will take care of you real nice!holla at me!
Submissive

Humboldt, TN

#11 Mar 21, 2013
renee wrote:
Put your real name on here if u wanna talk shit and put lies,trash talk.I'm n Trenton,take care of me and mine no matter what or who!heard there were comments about me on here so checked but yet no real name of who is talking shit.need your name trickscuz i will make sure you eat from a straw the rest of your life and anyone that really knows me knows I will take care of you real nice!holla at me!
Oh my that tough talk is turning me on!
renee

Cedar Park, TX

#12 Mar 21, 2013
Submissive wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my that tough talk. is turning me on!
glad I could b helpful!I'm serious as a heart attack tho,they know it too.they're just sum. Coward ass bitches!
smart cookie

United States

#13 Mar 26, 2013
Actually they're just some sad lonely souls,love em all especially Mr. Really.know exactly who he is,and is for sure a sack chasing junkie and always will b!
dumb tart

Burleson, TX

#14 Mar 26, 2013
Lol smart cookie is a few chips short of the whole cookie
smart cookie

United States

#15 Mar 26, 2013
Aww like I said,I still love u dumb tart,Mr. Really.same person! U forget I know u and how u work!
smart cookie

United States

#16 Mar 26, 2013
No wait I'm prolly wrong,dates of really r wrong but dumb tart maybe,idk and shouldn't care I'm sure,lol!
happy wife

Burleson, TX

#17 Mar 26, 2013
smart cookie wrote:
No wait I'm prolly wrong,dates of really r wrong but dumb tart maybe,idk and shouldn't care I'm sure,lol!
Babbling seems to be ur thang lol
done

United States

#18 Mar 26, 2013
Being nosey when nothing pertains to u seems to b your thing!
awesome

United States

#19 Mar 26, 2013
Aww happy wife gets correcting confused with babbling!she should get off her obvious always right highhorse and see done is pretty smart to correct a wrong!you go done,haters r everywhere even in lonely housewives with nothing better to do!sorry for her husband!
exactly

Burleson, TX

#20 Mar 26, 2013
awesome wrote:
Aww happy wife gets correcting confused with babbling!she should get off her obvious always right highhorse and see done is pretty smart to correct a wrong!you go done,haters r everywhere even in lonely housewives with nothing better to do!sorry for her husband!
U always reply to urself just to keep the conversation going ?
awesome

United States

#21 Mar 26, 2013
You wish,no just an observant observer
exactly

Burleson, TX

#22 Mar 26, 2013
Ur sad renee
The riddlerr

Johnson City, TN

#23 Mar 26, 2013
Follow me im the rhymer if ya bad then comment and be a big timer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Humboldt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Married man 5 min my name is slim s... 38
john davis? (Oct '10) 4 hr True story 9
misty house (Jan '11) 4 hr Misty 6
Douglas E Carlton (May '09) 5 hr First cousin 8
Adultress 5 hr Reality Check PLEASE 7
Huddle house (Sep '13) 12 hr Guest 3
Blacks in Milan 20 hr Typhoon Shelter Crab 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Humboldt Mortgages