Curious

Humboldt, TN

#62 Jan 8, 2011
I am curious about this? Where did you all hear about this?
This is funny

San Antonio, TX

#63 Jan 9, 2011
Seriously, did she get busted?
patrick L

United States

#64 Jan 12, 2011
Actually she was busted for heroine when the police searced her house in gadsden. she left her kids and her pet grooming shop, running from the law with her dead beat boyfriend. This has been in the last couple of weeks. She and her boyfriend are in serious trouble.
Hahahahaha

West Jordan, UT

#65 Jan 13, 2011
patrick L wrote:
Actually she was busted for heroine when the police searced her house in gadsden. she left her kids and her pet grooming shop, running from the law with her dead beat boyfriend. This has been in the last couple of weeks. She and her boyfriend are in serious trouble.
How does a broke down slut like her afford heroine?? Also aren't you the "dead beat boyfriend"
nonya

Ashburn, VA

#66 Jan 20, 2011
deadbeat bf is in jail for beating her up! shes getting the help she needs! enough said!!!!!!!!!!

Maury City, TN

#67 Apr 25, 2012
is she still on drugs?
i know

United States

#68 Apr 25, 2012
Yes she is and has none of her kids. Really sad she is a good person but chooses to make bad decesions. She needs prayers

Since: Jan 10

humboldt

#69 Apr 27, 2012
i know wrote:
Yes she is and has none of her kids. Really sad she is a good person but chooses to make bad decesions. She needs prayers
I agree! Lisa needs prayer and needs it bad! She is a really sweet person that made wrong decisions and is with the WRONG person!
its me lisa

Charlotte, NC

#70 Jul 18, 2012
JUST TO LET ALL YOU HATERS KNOW FOR THE RECORD....... ITS ME LISA NICOLE SMITH POWELL AND YES I WAS BAD ON DRUGS YES I DID GO TO JAIL ANE YES I HAVE. HORRIBLE PAST BUT THAT IS JUST WHAT IT IS MY FREAKING PAST... BUT AS OF APRIL 30 2012 I HAVE BEEN CLEAN AND IN RECOVERY! I LOVE MY NEW LIFE... I HAVE GOT RID OF MY DEAD BEAT BOYFRIEND PATRICK AND IM IN PROCESS OF GETTING MY LIFE TOGETHER.... I LOVE MY KIDS AND WILL HAVE THEM BACKVERY SOON... IF YALL HAVE SO MUCH TIME TO TALK SHIT AND BE NEGATIVE WHY DONT Y'ALL PUT THAT NEGATIVE ENERGY INTO PRAYING FOR ME! JUST SAYING...WHEN U SEE ME FINALLY TOUCH BACK DOWN IN GIBSON COUNTY U WILL SEE THE NEW ME! I LOVE MY KIDS,FAMILY& MY AWESOME BOYFRIEND PRESTON BLACK!

Jackson, TN

#71 Jul 18, 2012
its me lisa wrote:
JUST TO LET ALL YOU HATERS KNOW FOR THE RECORD....... ITS ME LISA NICOLE SMITH POWELL AND YES I WAS BAD ON DRUGS YES I DID GO TO JAIL ANE YES I HAVE. HORRIBLE PAST BUT THAT IS JUST WHAT IT IS MY FREAKING PAST... BUT AS OF APRIL 30 2012 I HAVE BEEN CLEAN AND IN RECOVERY! I LOVE MY NEW LIFE... I HAVE GOT RID OF MY DEAD BEAT BOYFRIEND PATRICK AND IM IN PROCESS OF GETTING MY LIFE TOGETHER.... I LOVE MY KIDS AND WILL HAVE THEM BACKVERY SOON... IF YALL HAVE SO MUCH TIME TO TALK SHIT AND BE NEGATIVE WHY DONT Y'ALL PUT THAT NEGATIVE ENERGY INTO PRAYING FOR ME! JUST SAYING...WHEN U SEE ME FINALLY TOUCH BACK DOWN IN GIBSON COUNTY U WILL SEE THE NEW ME! I LOVE MY KIDS,FAMILY& MY AWESOME BOYFRIEND PRESTON BLACK!
You will be back on the drugs in no time Lisa. We all know how you work. You have been a sorry sack of shit since Jr. High. I find it funny that you are with Captain save a hoe, I am sure you will cheat on him soon enough.

Henderson, TN

#72 Jul 18, 2012
its me lisa wrote:
just curious but why would you start up something about you that hasnt been commented on in months.. seems like it would have been better to leave it alone!
1ULUV2H8

Longview, TX

#73 Jul 19, 2012
Good for u Lisa. Heard ur ex "boyfriend" who is ur husband (right???) was in court the other day for harassment looks MUCH better after surgery on his arm. He was in a suit n gained a lot of weight. He never was a junkie b4. Although its a disease n devil u r not to blame but only u can handle ur addiction. I'm glad both of u r clean. However, u need to do everything n ur power to stay that way or the next step I see is death, skip the jails or institutions. U can OD. Anytime. And someone can give u bad drugs or a "hot shot" and kill u dead, especially if u owe $ or something else. So Preston is no longer with veronica? Guess her being in the army overseas was too much????
Well the best advice is to GET AWAY from ALL people, places, things, playgrounds, and resources. U r a beautiful woman inside n u don't need all the things u think u r addicted to. This to shall pass, God and yourself willing.
idgaf

Katy, TX

#74 Jul 19, 2012
You still a hoe.:)

Thank you, have a great day.:)
i c u 2

Dyer, TN

#75 Jul 19, 2012
1ULUV2H8 wrote:
Good for u Lisa. Heard ur ex "boyfriend" who is ur husband (right???) was in court the other day for harassment looks MUCH better after surgery on his arm. He was in a suit n gained a lot of weight. He never was a junkie b4. Although its a disease n devil u r not to blame but only u can handle ur addiction. I'm glad both of u r clean. However, u need to do everything n ur power to stay that way or the next step I see is death, skip the jails or institutions. U can OD. Anytime. And someone can give u bad drugs or a "hot shot" and kill u dead, especially if u owe $ or something else. So Preston is no longer with veronica? Guess her being in the army overseas was too much????
Well the best advice is to GET AWAY from ALL people, places, things, playgrounds, and resources. U r a beautiful woman inside n u don't need all the things u think u r addicted to. This to shall pass, God and yourself willing.
wrong preston!!! Sounds like u need help getting away from things too!!!
1ULUV2H8

Longview, TX

#76 Jul 20, 2012
i c u 2 wrote:
<quoted text>wrong preston!!! Sounds like u need help getting away from things too!!!
well FYI I have been away for years. Why would I not give such great advice if I didn't know for myself how to stay away. And you were right, wrong Preston.
Mama Bear

Cedar Grove, TN

#77 Jul 23, 2012
its me lisa wrote:
Lisa, dont let these losers get you down! We are all very proud of you! Keep up the good work! Love ya girl!
little lele

United States

#78 Oct 7, 2012
Hahaha, miss the one she fears heather jo we all know you got your ass whooped. Don't be on here talking about Lisa. She hasn't always done right but shed a good person. And ugh you do a whole lot worse than her. And another thing you and your whole family ain't nothing but junkies and Shit talkers. Get up off my lee lee.
exfriend

Dallas, TX

#79 Oct 11, 2012
Heard she ran from rehab?!?!
stop

Seoul, Korea

#80 Oct 12, 2012
I understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinion but please remember thay she has three children who need nothing but prayers that one day their mother can get better and be a part of their lives.
little lele

Lubbock, TX

#81 Oct 21, 2012
Don't worry about Lisa. She can take care of herself. She's fine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Humboldt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hardee's 2 hr Charlie 7
Shayna Ridings (Jun '15) 4 hr Guest 17
Maple Circle Tue Fair Warning 2
crystal cope (Sep '13) Mon BetterCheckAgain 25
Niki Partlow May 22 ChopperBlades 2
Prize winner notification May 20 Wondering 1
Terry Nichols May 20 MrsNichols 72

Humboldt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance