Since: Sep 09

Heaven

#107 Dec 28, 2012
The Common Sense Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to know who the hell created Steve, then. Was it Lillith, Adam's first wife that everyone conveniently forgets about? Ah, the fly in the ointment. Steve didn't just get off a bus at Bugtussle Corners and wander aimlessly onto the scene. He had to have come from somewhere. Maybe after Eve screwed up, Adam dumped her for Steve. Who knows? Cain and his family had to go live in the Land of Nod, so Adam might have been lonely, with only serpents to talk to. Someone explain, please...
You got that right CSD, and that whole Virgin Mary thing, Mary's parents were off the wall nutty fundamentalists, I just added the virgin thing to avoid the inevitable stoning.
Photographer

Chesapeake, OH

#108 Feb 6, 2013
I am a photographer who is interested in turning this house into art on canvas. How do I find or obtain permission from the owner/current residence to take a few shots of just the outside of this house?
So what

Lincoln, NE

#109 Feb 7, 2013
Photographer wrote:
I am a photographer who is interested in turning this house into art on canvas. How do I find or obtain permission from the owner/current residence to take a few shots of just the outside of this house?
j
Hey did you know John Lotter is getting married next month?

Since: Nov 07

Auburn, Nebraska

#110 Feb 7, 2013
So what wrote:
<quoted text>j
Hey did you know John Lotter is getting married next month?
To whom? His cellmate? I thought marriage between same-sex couples was illegal in Nebraska.
pssst

Lincoln, NE

#111 Feb 8, 2013
Photographer wrote:
Why don't you go to the county assessor like a normal person and get the owner information you seek.
So what

Lincoln, NE

#112 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
To whom? His cellmate? I thought marriage between same-sex couples was illegal in Nebraska.
He conned some dummy into it. He gets money sent to him. What in the world would she get out of it?
So what

Lincoln, NE

#113 Feb 9, 2013
And he has his own room. Free cable tv. Free meals everything. You would be mad if you knew how good he had it.

Auburn, Nebraska

#114 Feb 9, 2013
So what wrote:
And he has his own room. Free cable tv. Free meals everything. You would be mad if you knew how good he had it.
Yeah, he has it great! Living in a 5X12 cement block cell with no window and only stainless steel to sit or lie on. Not to mention living with the knowledge that one fine day soon, the door will open and people will take him to a room down the hall and kill him. Now that's Nebraska The Good Life if ever I saw it. I think they should leave him there until he is dust.
tsci employee

Lincoln, NE

#115 Feb 12, 2013
wow common sense doctor your an idiot! because he does have a window looking out to the yard, also as you put it some day some person will lead him down the hallway.. well i hate to tell you but his day will be in lincoln not tecumseh

Auburn, Nebraska

#116 Feb 12, 2013
tsci employee wrote:
wow common sense doctor your an idiot! because he does have a window looking out to the yard, also as you put it some day some person will lead him down the hallway.. well i hate to tell you but his day will be in lincoln not tecumseh
I'm an idiot, according to you. Yet I'm smart enough to know that sentences begin with an upper-case letter, and that the contraction for 'you are' is 'you're', not 'your'.'I' is always upper-case when referring to yourself, and the names of towns are upper-case as well. Lastly, there is such a thing as punctuation. You might want to become familiar with it, as it can be useful when writing something for public consumption and not wanting to appear completely moronic. I don't know what to make of the Lincoln and Tecumseh reference. I didn't mention either one.
Besara

Omaha, NE

#117 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Is that why you went out of state?
Really

Lincoln, NE

#118 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, he has it great! Living in a 5X12 cement block cell with no window and only stainless steel to sit or lie on. Not to mention living with the knowledge that one fine day soon, the door will open and people will take him to a room down the hall and kill him. Now that's Nebraska The Good Life if ever I saw it. I think they should leave him there until he is dust.
What about the people he killed? Did they have it better because they didn't get years to think about their murder? This is one case where the death penalty is warranted.
Redwing

Sandersville, GA

#119 Feb 14, 2013
If the defenders of Tom & John keep talking about how rough their days in prison are then someone needs to start talking about the three souls they murdered have been spending their days.

Auburn, Nebraska

#120 Feb 15, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the people he killed? Did they have it better because they didn't get years to think about their murder? This is one case where the death penalty is warranted.
I'm not defending the guy. I'm saying that his life is now bed of roses like the previous poster tried to make it out to be. He lives like an animal with the Sword of Damacles hanging over him at every moment.

Auburn, Nebraska

#121 Feb 15, 2013
No bed of roses. Sorry.
Redwing

United States

#122 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm not defending the guy. I'm saying that his life is now bed of roses like the previous poster tried to make it out to be. He lives like an animal with the Sword of Damacles hanging over him at every moment.
Didn't mean your post there pilgrim, just some others I 've seen elsewhere. Just got under my skin. Your post made good points.
Curious

Malden, MO

#123 Feb 17, 2013
Where is Lana? What is her life like now?
sad

Blue Springs, MO

#124 Mar 30, 2013
Man you hit the nail on the head! yeah she likes to practice to the choir but doesn't practice what she preaches. She comes on here and talks family values when her own daughter is a stripper and prostitute who lost her kid to the state. Not to mention she was in a bar here in Humboldt showing off her pierced nipples to everyone. She thinks she is "smart" but everyone knows what a fraud she is.
Amber wrote:
<quoted text>
F*** You. There are more people with HIV/AIDS who have gotten it from using drugs or being raped by straight men. Those "freaks" like me live in a good ol' farming community and I love it. Wouldn't want to move to the city for anything.. I love the life but I disagree with the hatred that people think has to come with it. If people are such good communties then start freakin acting like it and treating people with RESPECT. You have to earn respect to get it.. I bet you get disrespected a lot because you don't know how to respect people and I feel bad for you.
look inside the house

Falls City, NE

#125 Aug 5, 2013
go to you tube. look up humboldt ne murders then go to teena brandon. i guy trespasses and takes u in the house where the three was murdered.
nuts

Omaha, NE

#126 Aug 17, 2013
you people must be crazy. why would anyone want to buy or paint a picture, or video an old worn down house? if I was the owner it would have been dozed under long ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Humboldt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) May 2 Zeke the Pinhead 54
drugs (Aug '15) Apr 24 Native 8
Beware (Aug '15) Jan '16 admirer 12
Hotties (Aug '15) Jan '16 admirer 5
junk yard (Apr '14) Dec '15 Charlie Hebdo 38
who is she (Aug '15) Sep '15 curious 3
looking for Danny (Aug '15) Aug '15 heartbroken 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Humboldt Mortgages