staticcity

Iola, KS

#2 Jul 30, 2012
lmao if you are going to talk trash on someone, get your facts straight!!! dumbass, latin, really? lol She does NOT HAVE AIDS!!!! you are a loser!
staticcity

Iola, KS

#3 Jul 30, 2012
AND idiot, that knows her so well, its not LATIN, and its NOT on her side!!!! Blame someone else for having aids!!!!
MTJR

Iola, KS

#4 Aug 22, 2012
I know it's not Latin, it's Sanskrit or some shit. Whatever it is, it's disgusting and she's a disgusting prostitute. And yes, it is on her side, you moron. Or more the back of her ribs. Ribs, side. Back of ribs, back of side. It's on her side you idiot. You suck at life, quit. Retard.
staticcity

Iola, KS

#5 Oct 4, 2012
NO you are the moron!! You are the one that said it was Latin! Its Tibetan (dumbass) is on her arm NOT side!!! Kinda shows who the moron is, now doesn't it!!! you certainly are one to say "you suck at life" LMAO You are just mad that she wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole! She does not have any diseases, stop being butt hurt and find someone trashy that would meet your needs!
MTJR

Iola, KS

#7 Aug 14, 2013
Retard, you do realize it is possible for someone to have more than 1 tattoo, right? She has the one on her wrist, duh. She has wings on the back of her shoulders/neck and the tat on her side. And trust me, she touches any person,(guy or girl) that she can get a hold of. And yes, she does have AIDS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Humboldt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pics and vids (Jan '13) Jun 14 Shakinghouse 12
Anybody see a problem here? (Nov '15) Jun 10 Snake peter 40
us cellular May 28 andrew beadie eyes 1
Sigg motors (Sep '14) May 28 siggs a crook 5
Cadaballer May '16 Sage97 1
usd 413 (May '15) May '16 Rjones 2
Hallie Hegwald (think her married name is Miller?) May '16 Okkkk 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Humboldt Mortgages