unsolved murders
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
curious

United States

#1 Nov 10, 2009
Does anyone know if the murders of Sally Hutton and Betty Cantrell have ever been solved?
old guy

United States

#2 Jan 20, 2010
no the murders have not been solved and it has been so long that they probly never will be. and that is to bad. it looks like some idiot got away with murder
really

Quebeck, TN

#3 Feb 3, 2010
when did this murders happen
ksu granny

United States

#4 Feb 5, 2010
Has the young man from Iola that was missing been found? He was on his way to work and his pickup was found, but I never heard anymore about it. Can someone post an update? Sorry I can't recall his name, but this happened shortly after Patricia Kimmi went missing in the Holton area.
yellowrose66

Girard, KS

#5 Feb 10, 2010
No they have not been solved and never will be because apparently the law enforcement does not care!!! And no the man from Iola has not been found!!!
curious wrote:
Does anyone know if the murders of Sally Hutton and Betty Cantrell have ever been solved?
yellowrose66

Girard, KS

#6 Feb 10, 2010
These murders happened in 1966
really wrote:
when did this murders happen
old timer

United States

#7 Mar 30, 2010
sally hutton was my neice she was killed in the early seventies along with a nother lady that was killed on the same night the murders have not been solved, and a lot of other murders have went unsolved in iola
Pharm-son

Iola, KS

#8 Apr 28, 2010
I never knew there were any unsolved murders in iola!
PI_Topeka

Topeka, KS

#9 May 2, 2010
The murders occurred in October 1969 and have never been solved. However I have been trying for months to get any information on the Sally Hutton murder to write an article for cold case kansas because it seems as though nothing has been written on this case since it occurred in 1969. I have tried the Sheriff, KBI and tried locating family members but have never had any luck. If anyone knows anyone that can help me get more information on this case it would be greatly appreciated.
nolin

Morganville, NJ

#10 May 15, 2010
no brian trester has not been found was not just my cousin but my brother and law enforcement dont give a dam sally hutton would be my great aunt and pi get intouch with me through this site please if you can would be greatly appreaciated or www.noln.tr ester@yaoo.com thanks bunches
Brenda

Morganville, NJ

#11 May 16, 2010
To all the people that have posted this on the internet I thank you. The family of Sally Hutton has been working on this case since day one. And I know this because I am her sister. We have no uncle in Wichita, Kansas. So old timer. I don’t know who you are but I know that your not related to any of us and if you really think you are we would like to meet you. Sally was very dear to us and there is not a moment we don’t think about her. But unlike the pi we do have a little bit more knowledge and would like to share it with this individual.
Just me

Secaucus, NJ

#13 May 17, 2010
Jel wrote:
I guran dam T you it was family.
It usually is family or a close friend. Somebody thats still alive knows more than what they think they do.
yellowrose66

Richfield, KS

#14 May 17, 2010
Shows what u know Jel!!! It was not family that did this to my aunt sally!!!! And yes Brenda (mother) it is an uncle that made the earlier post but he does not live in wichita!!!! Pi u can email me at yellowrose66@hotmail.com
Just Me

Secaucus, NJ

#15 May 18, 2010
Does your Mother know who is responsible for the murders. It's been right in front of her eyes all along. The police interviewed the most likely suspect, but didn't have enough evidence to arrest. Think back to the connection between Betty and Sally. What was the connection between the proximity of Betty's home to Sally's extended family. Ask yourself who lived on the river when the murders took place. "Who" was interviewed and "why" was one person even considered a suspect? Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. It's not to late to know the truth.
yellowrose66 wrote:
Shows what u know Jel!!! It was not family that did this to my aunt sally!!!! And yes Brenda (mother) it is an uncle that made the earlier post but he does not live in wichita!!!! Pi u can email me at yellowrose66@hotmail.com
GRANNY

United States

#16 May 18, 2010
wHY CAN YOU NOT FIGURE THIS CRAP OUT...dorks
Just Me

Secaucus, NJ

#17 May 18, 2010
yellowrose66

Lakin, KS

#18 May 19, 2010
If you know so much then why have you kept quiet all these years???!!!! I was 3 when my aunt was murdered and never got to know her!!! To have justice for her is all we want!!! If you do not want your name in this you can email me with the information that you have and i will take it from there!!!
Just Me wrote:
Does your Mother know who is responsible for the murders. It's been right in front of her eyes all along. The police interviewed the most likely suspect, but didn't have enough evidence to arrest. Think back to the connection between Betty and Sally. What was the connection between the proximity of Betty's home to Sally's extended family. Ask yourself who lived on the river when the murders took place. "Who" was interviewed and "why" was one person even considered a suspect? Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. It's not to late to know the truth.
<quoted text>
chuck

United States

#19 May 19, 2010
now that you know that i really am an uncle i accept your humble apoligy. love you dont give up some day some one will slip up and make that one mistake, its been forty years so you know the law want solve this, i dont know if this will help but check in to the tulsa ok. unsolved murders
see what you come up with in 1969.
Psychic

Singapore, Singapore

#20 May 20, 2010
Broken glove box, kleenex. Quarters, Sweater. The number 2 lays over the number 1, probably means that the second one was to cover the first. The color yellow. Hope this helps.
americanmami26

Webb City, MO

#21 May 22, 2010
Is anybody familiar with the murder of the 19 year old Hispanic male that happened in August of 2006??? This man was my ex boyfriend, and I still do not know what happened to him, or if the killers were found. Would be greatly grateful for any info.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Humboldt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody see a problem here? (Nov '15) Feb 18 Snake peter 90
Murder Jan '17 Wondering 1
Ben Riley (Jul '11) Jan '17 its mee 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kansas (Di... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Billy Bob 20
Houses for rent? (Aug '14) Aug '14 Amanda 1
Humboldt police frequencies (Dec '13) May '14 Just listen 4
Races rained out.. I need new plans (Mar '14) Mar '14 Red 1

Humboldt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Humboldt Mortgages