Iowa city looking to cook 240-pound p...

Iowa city looking to cook 240-pound pork burger

There are 8 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jun 28, 2010, titled Iowa city looking to cook 240-pound pork burger. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

An Iowa city will try to grill the world's largest pork burger during its Fourth of July celebration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

The Other White Meat

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jun 28, 2010
This should feed 2-3 hungry Iowegans...no problem!
The real - NICE

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jun 28, 2010
So I would wonder how they would flip the thing. I hope it doesn't drop on the ground during the flipping process.

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#4 Jun 28, 2010
What a waste.
Burns

Rochester, MN

#5 Jun 28, 2010
I have a friend who dated a 240 pork burger from Iowa. Not a pretty site but she did provide shade in the summer.
Lux et Veritas

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jun 28, 2010
Eat it all and get a free T-shirt commemorating the feat.
Jim

Muldoon, TX

#7 Jun 28, 2010
And the PETA phuu-cks wepted and the tree huggers screamed and veggies puked and the rest of us smiled...
Jeb Clampet

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Jun 28, 2010
American excess and gluttony at it's best! Call the cardiologist.
zzzzz

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Jun 28, 2010
Burns wrote:
I have a friend who dated a 240 pork burger from Iowa. Not a pretty site but she did provide shade in the summer.
And warmth in the winter!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Humboldt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Humboldt city council provides $200,000 for hou... (May '16) Aug '17 Tired and sick 2
News Lungren Wind farm developers plan solar energy ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Solarman 1
News At Anti-Bullying Conference, Middle Schoolers L... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Pattysboi 34
News Former office manager charged with theft (Mar '15) Mar '15 Honest Abe 1
News Clarion-Goldfield, Dows merger approved (Nov '13) Mar '14 Erica Boeset 2
Any Pizza Hut employees in Humboldt who have ha... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Serious Money 1
News Mary E. Hatcher (Feb '13) Feb '13 Lucille Graves Fry 1

Humboldt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Humboldt Mortgages