Shooting death in Deer Park
nothing

Houston, TX

#21 Mar 16, 2011
Crips wrote:
Free Cameron moon
You should be locked up to idiot!
ya u dont know me

Pasadena, TX

#22 Mar 29, 2011
you dont know me wrote:
Yall dont know nothin about what happened that night that punk drug dealer chris got what he deserved and cameron should be set free he was defending himself from chris and his friend yall dont know nothin but wat yall heard on the news!!!
first of all it wasnt night so get it right.... chris is in a better place but HE DIDNT DESERVE WHAT HAD HAPPEN TO HIM.... SOME ONE LIKE YOU DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF LOVE.... SOMEONE LIKE YOU WILL BURN SLOWLY IN HELL...
nothing

Houston, TX

#24 Mar 30, 2011
ya u dont know me wrote:
<quoted text>
first of all it wasnt night so get it right.... chris is in a better place but HE DIDNT DESERVE WHAT HAD HAPPEN TO HIM.... SOME ONE LIKE YOU DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF LOVE.... SOMEONE LIKE YOU WILL BURN SLOWLY IN HELL...
I agree, there is a special place in HELL for people like you and sooner then later youll find out when God has judgement on you. Chris was a great person weather he slipped up and made misttakes like any other human he DIDNT deserve that. he is amoungest us watching from Heaven, God bless his family. You dont know me- your an idiot! You say all we heard what was on the news, well all you heard was what your idiot friends said and he is in jail so who was right??
Family

Sugar Land, TX

#25 Apr 12, 2011
OMG!! you didn't just say free Cameron Moon you need to stop he was wrong for his actions have some respect for Chris's mother...Thank you
Chris Aunt

League City, TX

#26 Apr 13, 2011
I think not, That guy mentioned above is where he deserves, I hope there is not a day goes by he dosent think about what he has done to our family, I hope hes getting what he deserves in there!! RIP CHRISTOPHER
uklp23

Nottingham, UK

#27 May 19, 2011
can't believe people are on here saying free cameron and chris deserved it, what kind of person are you, chris was a wonderful person I know because he was my friend and helped me alot, his death hurt alot of people no mother should ever bury son, and the cousins and brothers went through alot, fuck all of the people invlolved in his death they got what he deserved, R.i.p Chris Seabreak a wonderful person brother cousin and son to his mother
chris deserved it

Goliad, TX

#28 Jun 17, 2011
Yall dont know shit i know cameron and his whole family yall are all stupid the whole thing was out of self defense because chris was a no good drug dealer that tried to pull one over on the wrong people and he died in the process he got what he deserved cameron shouldnt have been locked up for it and IM GLAD CHRIS IS DEAD!
nothing

Houston, TX

#29 Jun 20, 2011
chris deserved it wrote:
Yall dont know shit i know cameron and his whole family yall are all stupid the whole thing was out of self defense because chris was a no good drug dealer that tried to pull one over on the wrong people and he died in the process he got what he deserved cameron shouldnt have been locked up for it and IM GLAD CHRIS IS DEAD!
Your a freaking MORON... Why dont you come over here and say that.. NOONE deserves to die and it was not self defense you idiot chris was a great person and cameron needs to get executed for all he has done...freaking moron you should be right where cameron is.
free my boy

Humble, TX

#30 Jun 21, 2011
we will we seeing you soon on the outside world. keep your head up
Chris Aunt

League City, TX

#31 Aug 3, 2011
Cameron Moon is where he needs to be, I hope he cant sleep at night, with the thought of what he did to Chris, who in their right mind goes out to dinner and a show with his family, right after he has shot someone to death, and pretends nothing has happened, wait good ole Cameron Moon, thats who, he is a cold blooded killer, that needs major help! No pitty for him at all!And as for self defense, is self defense shooting someone from the back!
nothing

Houston, TX

#32 Aug 4, 2011
free my boy wrote:
we will we seeing you soon on the outside world. keep your head up
I hope he gets treated like crap in there and doesnt make it to the outside world ever again!....He deserves LIFE because thats what he took from someone is life!
Logical Thinking

Humble, TX

#33 Sep 13, 2011
Okay I understand that what Cameron did was wrong, it is sad that Chrises life was ended. But all of y'all are talking out of anger, I knew Cameron from school and he was a good kid that got caught up in the wrong stuff. I know that there had was some reason for what Cameron did, he wasn't going there just to kill someone, that is not how cameron was. He had to feel threatened in some way to act out by shooting Chris. I didn't know Chris at all so I do not know how he was. But I do know that he was caught up in the same stuff as Cameron. Being in the Drug "business" is dangerous regardless of how good or bad of a person you are. Some of y'all may say well Cameron had a gun so his intenions were obvious, but you also have to think when dealing with drugs there is always that posiblilty that it can go wrong, and it would be dumb to not have some sort of protection. Drug deals go bad all the time and you hear about shootings having to do with them all the time. You don't go into the business not expecting something bad possibly happening. The whole situation is sad and I feel deeply sorry for both families. It's sad that they got caught up in all this so early in life or at all for that matter. But in reading all these comments from both sides many of them sound ignorant. No one really knows the COMPLETE story of what went down that sad day except for the people who were there. I understand it is sad that Chris is gone and that Cameron has to be in jail for this long time and I feel so bad for him because i know this is not what he meant to get caught up in. Regardless of it being perhaps the wrong choice to shoot Chris, Cameron is not the only person that was involved in this and Chris is also in part to blame. I am not saying by no means that Chris deserved to die but you also have to look at it as if Cameron would have choose not to shoot, what would have happened? Chris possibly would have acted out and Cameron would be the one whom died and Chris would be in Camerons position.. Neither side is a good outcome and it is just sad period... I hope when Cameron gets out that he can live the rest of his life the way he wishes it could have been from the begining. I wish him the best!!
jjdtb

La Porte, TX

#34 Sep 17, 2011
It wasn't self-defense. Moon on loaded 5 shots in the victim's back as he ran away. Moon got what he deserved. I feel for both families, they are the one's left to deal with a loss.
cousin

Dallas, TX

#35 Nov 14, 2011
You are on stupid person Crips!He will answer to god he got off easy here on earth!
c love

Flint, TX

#36 Apr 30, 2012
Free cameron moon already
go read the police report

Irving, TX

#37 May 2, 2012
go read the police reports, they're public record so all you have to do is go to DPPD and request them, both parties showed up to rob the other. Chris didn't deserve to die, it was a terrible tragic situation, both parties were at fault. don't be ignorant to that fact. its been a few years since i read the report but im pretty sure Chris wasn't shot in the back while he ran away, i may be wrong but if i remember correctly Emanuel handed the gun to Moon while Chris was inflicting physical harm to moon, which from an outside view may look like self defense but in the circumstances Moons actions were intentions to kill. how could you possibly not mean to kill someone while pulling a trigger to a loaded gun? that is ludicrous to think otherwise, Emanuel actually confessed to the crime before Moon was even found and arrested because he was tired of being questioned and he thought they would let him go home, it wasnt until they booked him into the jail that he retracted his statement. i only put this last part in to prove that as much as you have heard from other people, you do not know the true story, i do, because i actually read the police report. so please before you go shouting rumors, learn the facts first, its disrespectful to both families that have lost loved ones and gone through so much pain. Dont disrespect two boys that you dont even know just because you heard rumors. Did Chris deserve to die? Of course he didnt. Nobody deserves that. Now does does Moon deserve to be in jail? YES! He killed a human being!! You can say it was self defense all you want but if you go read the police reports i GARUNTEE you will change your mind. Im very sorry for both families and i hope you are doing well, this happened because of two boys who got caught up in the wrong sittuation, i hope the families can forgive and not judge the rest due to one family members tragic choices. i wish you both the best and god bless.
hmmmm

Pasadena, TX

#38 Sep 17, 2012
Cameron is appealing his 30 yr conviction
Dat girl Lo

Houston, TX

#39 Jan 8, 2013
All I have to say to u punk bitchs, is that y'all are some young kids talking shot to this mans family think about it that could have been it brother, father son cousin! I wish I could see who did that to my best friend!' "GAME OVER CUZ" I LOvE AND mISs YOU SO MUCH CHRIS SEABREAK YOUR GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN FOREVER IN MY HEART!!!!
Darwin

Houston, TX

#40 Jan 3, 2015
two less than intelligent individuals crossed paths and nature took its course, cant argue with nature as it always knows best
your mom

United States

#41 Jan 4, 2015
thabaddest wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf, stupied bitch dont need to be puttin that kids name out like
F*ck that Cameron moon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Humble Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL bars (Aug '11) Dec 26 Fart bars 2
Moving to Humble (Aug '16) Dec 26 Fart boxes 2
Where is a good place to do clinicals for a NP ... (Oct '16) Dec 26 Fart med 2
Best work out (Jun '17) Dec 26 Fart sweat 2
Ritchie Bros Auction Dec 26 Fart sale 2
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Feb '16) Dec 26 Best farts 69
News House takes first crack at fixing school funding (Mar '17) Mar '17 mmPhartz 7

Humble Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Humble Mortgages